Intel Core i7 5820K Giveaway

Not gonna lie if win it I would either sell it and put the money towards migrating my ex minning rig that is in a milk crate into a proper case and buying some extras for it (SSD and more RAM) or I will use it and replace my motherboard as it is a AM3+ socket. Either one I would be happy with.

I would make the pc as powerful and as quite as possible, if i got one of these badboys

Hello,

Want to make the jump from PS4 (and XBOX One for that matter) to the P|C Gaming. This would make a good start and bring the proce down.

Thanks

Neil

Id like to just have the biggest ePeen in my circle of friends... :P

Rig:   Case: Corsair 760t  Motherboard: Asus Z97-A  CPU: i5 4690k @ 4.4Ghz  RAM: 8GB XMS3  GPU: Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 970 Cooling: CM Nepton 280L Storage: 1 TB Seagate Baracuda & Crucial CT240M 240GB SSD PSU: Corsair CSM 650W

Upgrades:   GPU: Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 970 SLI RAM: HyperX Fury White 16GB Storage: 3TB WD Green PSU: Superflower Leadex Plat 1000w

"My PC is just substitute for the things in life I'd much rather be doing, It passes the time."

Well i would upgrade my old duo core, and my old gtx 480.

Cool Intel, very cool!

That would be completely incompatible with my current setup, so I'd have to scratch that and get me some of that EVGA uATX X99 goodness :)

"Never trust anyone and rely on your instincts" - If you know who said it, you're awesome

I want that 5820k.

It would help me move up to x99 and not lose all my moneys in the process.

Upgrading from PC, which when bought 3 yaers ago was worth less than this CPU can be interesting.

I don't know what I would do with it. My current 2500K is great.

I think I would build a new rig in the new Fractal R5 with side window and white,

or in one of those new Lian Li cases with tempered glass side panel. Sweet dreams!

Thanks for the giveaway!

CPU: i5 2500k@4.2 MBO: Asrock P67 Extreme4 GPU: Gigabyte GTX 560Ti 1GB RAM: Corsair 8GB 1600 SSD: Samsung 840 Basic 250 HDD: Samsung F3 1TB + WD 2TB Green + WD MyBook 1TB external; ODD: LG BD/DVDRW; PSU: Corsair TX 650
Case: Fractal Define R3 Black Pearl; Mouse/Keyboard Logitech Performance MX + Wireless K800; Monitor: Dell U2311H 

That's amazing!

My current machine could use an update, the Phenom II X6 1090T is starting to show its age after many years in service. 

CPU: Core i7-4790K

GPU: 2x MSi GTX 970 GAMING G4       

MB:   ASUS Z97-AR 

I've been using intel since 1999 and my last was purchased in 2009 so it's time to upgrade :)

I would use this to run an esxi server. My current "server" is starting to show its age.

Sup niick

I would use this processor for the pc i am building currently for gaming,but will be doing streams and wat not for youtube.This would really help me out,thx for the goveaway guys,keep up the good work :)

I am building a new workstation after the holidays.  Currently renting a HP since my old workstation was fried.  This would be a perfect fit!

@WhOaMi_Gaming

id/theoriginalwhoami

I'd use the new chip to upgrade my current rig so it could better handle video-editing and streaming.

Thanks for the giveaway guys :)

I could realy use this chip for my upcoming upgrade, which I have been preparing for for some time now.

I would use it for a new build because my best machine is currently core 2 duo notebook :)

I want this in my life :D

Because reasons...

Owner of a top of the line 13" MacBook Pro with Retina Display (Dual Boot OS X El Capitan & Win 10):
Core i7-4558U @ 3.2GHz II Intel Iris @ 1200MHz II 1TB Apple/Samsung SSD II 16 GB RAM @ 1600MHz

i would love to win because it would help me to edit faster and help my friend with his 3D rendering/editing job

>tfw no princessan 

my rig : Intel Xeon 1246-v3 , asus z97 sabertooth mark 1 , 16gb hyperx fury , 1tb wd black , 240gb hyperx 3k ssd , corsair 650w RM psu , hyper 212 evo , gtx 970 ,

and a cat

Hey! Could you please let me win an i7. I am still running on a pentium dual core cpu, so i just want to add some horses to my PC.....

I'm planning on upgrading from a budget build to an enthusiast build.  Would love to have this one.

I'd build a new gaming machine for myself and hand over my current setup to girlfriend so that she can finally play some current games with me :)

And I'd probably get some more use of it due to rendering big models ^^'