Intel Core i7 5820K Giveaway

Thanks for another great competition 

I would use this in my gaming pc - and of course mess around overclocking it :)

What I would do with this processor? Buy an X99 platform and start WCing away. Also, some video renders and stuffs. :D

Oh wow, that 5820k would help that new RIG that I'm planning to build !

Thank you to both of you, LenusMediaGroup and Intel for that awesome giveaway and Good Luck to everyone in here.

This would give me the perfect opportunity to upgrade from my i5 2500k and move to x99. I've been running my current CPU at 4.8 ghz for years and it's probably going to start complaining about that soon.

I would love to build a new computer that can be both a great editing ring and gaming ring. My current setup can't really do either. :(

I would upgrade my machine to get more simulation power... and for the gaming part on the side.

i would use it for gaming, video editing and image editing.. it would give me a star on my new pc build (saving for a new one), using a really old computer atm.

Niceeee!

I'd love to have one to speed up video editing.

If I won this I would probalby just build an entirely new machine around it!

Use this new CPU to upgrade my current i5 2500k. Its dying to be replaced along with just about everything else.

my last computer is currently dying and I've been wanting to build a new pc. this 2009 macbook pro doesn't cut it anymore. 

I'd use it as an excellent excuse for a completely unnecessary upgrade

"There are 10 types of people in the world: those that understand binary and those that do not."

CPU:  4790K @ 4.7GHz  Motherboard:  ASUS Maximus VI Formula  RAM:  32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro 2400MHz  GPU:  (2) GTX 780 Poseidons in SLI  Case:  NZXT H440  Storage:  (2) Samsung 840 EVO 500GB SSDs and (1) 4TB WD Black HDD  PSU:  EVGA Supernova G2 850w  Cooling:  Custom loop - Koolance 380i CPU block, (built-in waterblocks on GPUs), Alphacool VP655 pump, (1) 360mm XSPC radiator, (1) 240mm XSPC radiator, Bitspower 150 reservoir

I would love to win this so i can finally have an excuse to upgrade my computer :]

With this cpu, I'll probably sell my trusty 3570k rig and build an X99 monster pc. I know I won't be needing this for gaming purposes but hey, the more threads, the merrier. :D

This is so awesome!!! If I win I would be extremely excited to build my first pc which I would use for Blender, gaming, streaming basically everything

Planned I Hope Someday I Do First Build: CPU: Intel Core i7 5820k CPU Cooler: CM Hyper 212 EVO Mobo: MSI X99S SLI PLUS RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (4x4GB) DDR4-2133Mhz Storage: Corsair Force LS 240GB SSD & 2TB WD Green Graphics Card: ASUS GTX 970 4GB Turbo Case: NZXT S340 White PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA NEX 750W 80+ OS: Windows 8.1 64-bit OEM Monitor: AOC i2267Fw 60Hz 22" Monitor

i would use it to jump start an x99 build as it would significantly increase my budget for other components. Goodbye 970 hello 980!!!  

I would use it to upgrade my current machine with only an i3... to one which can be beastly enough for video editing and hardcore gaming :)

I think I would upgrade my main gaming/workstation with the 5820k and replace the computer in my studio with my current gaming rig

I would sell my 4790k I just bought and get an ROG x99 board to go with the 5820k