Intel Core i7 5820K Giveaway

Would love to upgrade my gaming rig.  Looking to build a high powered matx LAN party machine.

I'm an AMD guy but I wont complain if I get a free i7 5820K, shows how deep my loyalty runs...

hi all.

If i win this big boy i think i would become a streamer 

I would build my first computer. I'm currently looking at z97 i7, but I've also considered x99, though too expensive to buy all the components.

New machine/To remove the shame from still having a Vista rig which sports a socket 775 processor.

With this I can setup my stream again and not have any insane performance hits.

I want a CPU bro.

I will build my computer and overclock that beast!

ı would use it to replace my old pc and build a new one for gaming as old one got some issues on the cpu part

I'm a video editor, and this would remove a lot of the headache that comes with trying to edit on a lower end cpu. I'm also a student, so this is basically the only way I could afford this chip.

if I were to win, I would create a new PC around this cpu, and give the current one i have to one of my family members as a late Christmas gift  <_<

i got 2 outcomes in mind for if I would win one of these. #1 upgrade my current rig, I've been wanting to get into content creation lately, but not sure how my Amd 6 core will handle that. I've been mostly gaming on my computer so far. #2 Build a new rig and give my old one to someone in my family that's been wanting a new computer, or give it to my best friend which has been having a lot of trouble with the rig he build, and pretty sure he sold it already and is just using his laptop for college. If I were to give it to him, he and I would most likely be playing more since that was the main reason we both build one together (sorta). He was able to build his first, because he got the money for it before me. So most likely option #2 haha  He's almost like my brother that I never had

I never had an intel CPU. It would be a nice upgrade, along side a new board, and a lot of ram. :)

I would love to win the i7 5820K CPU as this would allow me to build my first enthusiast pc whilst also looking for a job.

I am currently in the process of upgrading my pc for the holiday season. This would be a great addition to my plans.

It would be freaking awesome to win this and test the new x99 chipset under Linux...

I'd submit my results back to you guys.

Would finally replace my 2500k like I've been trying to do for a while and overclock that beast.

I would use this to open up powerpoint presentations like a boss.

When in doubt, re-format.

Im saving money to replace my 6 year old core 2 duo pc ... this would upgrade me from fx8350 witch I plan to buy