Intel Core i7 5820K Giveaway

This would be the start of a new build to replace my current Intel Pentium D 3.4 system!  

I would use it as part of my rebuild due to my motherboard slowly dying.

if i win this it would reduce the burden on my wallet to build a new pc

I love PC building, it's a fun hobby that I have got into in the last year and a half. My current PC running a 4790k OC'd to 4.7ghz with 2 MSI 970 Gold Editions supporting. Winning the 5820k would mean I could build myself another computer from scratch(custom water loop for sure) and then I could sell my brother my current PC for a steal of a price!! Which means the PC master race will grow!!  :) I can only imagine the multi-tasking I could do with those extra cores! Video editing, gaming and browsing with no hitches or hiccuping! Happy Holidays!

with that i would build my first pc, im planning in building one and having that awesome cpu would make it lot diference in my budget gaming pc (also my workstation)

Also wanted to give a fair try to streaming and maybe comeback to youtube thats mostly it...

Thanks for the chance, good luck everyone.

I would most likely replace my i5

But I know I won't win so I will cry in the corner

Happy holidays everyone.

Please throw this my way :), this will be great to run my DAW on.

I will upgrade my system and have more FUN with my PC LOVE INTEL

I have an evga FTW x99 motherboard, with no cpu in it :( i needz!

I'm in!
I need to retire my old ass Q6600 as it's truly obnoxious to work with, especially overclocking  :(

With this CPU my android will finally have enough processing power to conquer the world.

I am planning to buy a X99 motherboard and i am half way there and this processor is the one that i would use to help with the build which i am doing at the moment, i would cherish it if i would win and make sure it goes towards my 3D rendering and also that it goes towards video rendering and gaming... PC MASTER RACE! anyway i would love to win it and thanks for uploading great videos guys and keep up the good work. 

- Callum

I would like to get the 5820k because im starting college in jan and my computer is a little out dated ): I would be using it for media development and gaming. 

i would use this beast of a cpu for gaming/ recording and editing game footage. <3

If I miraculously won, I would change my current plan of a small, inexpensive mini ITX build around to a mini ITX build of many of my current parts and an upgrade to my gaming rig.

I could use this for my editing and gaming. Or even give as a gift to my friend for Xmas.

If I win I am going to upgrade my current build then use my old cpu in a mini Itx build

I would want to win because i really need to use this cpu to replace my ancient dual core amd as main rig for sony vegas and gaming