Intel Core i7 5820K Giveaway

This would prove to be a significant upgrade for me. Thanks for the chance to win one and good luck  to all

All these freaking 2011 socket CPUs...

F#$k timezone programming. Use UTC! (See XKCD #1883)

PC Specs:

Ryzen 5900x, MSI 3070Ti, 2 x 1 TiB SSDs, 32 GB 3400 DDR4, Cooler Master NR200P

I'm going to multitask the shit out of this bad boy... You know, like playing farmville and browsing reddit at the same time. Hardcore multitask

I would have to upgrade my mother board, that that would most likely be worth it. I would use this as an excuse to buy a water cooling kit and build my first custom loop.

I would love to get this! I am planning on building Austin's "Photon" and I could maybe use this in the build! Sure, it will be a HUGE bottleneck, but I'll wait until I can unleash this badboy. I can put it in like a glass box and write "DO NOT OPEN! RAW POWAH!" or something along those lines. :P I really want to go in depth in After Effects and Cinema 4d.

But first, I need to persuade my dad.........then I have to win this giveaway........

I want to get into youtube/streaming/animation again. And the extra cores will defiantly help out. 

Is it bad that my dream setup only costs a few thousand not counting the obutto?

CPU: FX-8320

Motherboard: asrock 970Pro3 r2.0

Memory: Team Zeus Blue 8GB DDR3-1600 Memory 

Video Card: Sapphire Radeon R9 280 3GB DUAL-X Video Card 

Case: Deepcool TESSERACT BF ATX Mid Tower Case  

Power Supply: EVGA 500W 80+ Certified ATX Power Supply  

SSD: MX100 128GB

HDD: WD 2TB black edition

Yes would finally be able to try out some of that DDR4 ram, and multi-task for days

Hi,

Just commenting for the Giveaway!!

I would add it to my gaming rig because it currently has an i3 :angry: Some games lag and this would be a great way to solve my problem!!

Thanks

I need to update my gaming/streaming rig this would be a great help!

I would build a shrine for it and worship it until I could afford a computer build capable of taming this beast.

Oh, boy, I'd immediately try to sell my current setup and build a new system around this thing. I'd probably try to put in a nice amount of RAM and use it for a whole bunch of multitasking.

It would help in building my new computer I could never afford otherwise xD

Awesome giveaway!

I'd have to buy a new mobo, cooler, and ram though, so it wouldn't be an instant upgrade, but it will be awesome in the future!

I would put it in my main rig along with a new motherboard and ram as a replacement to my amd fx-6300. I may also need to upgrade my power supply...probably needs to happen with my next upgrade anyway.

x99 ooo baby

These extra cores would definitely be so useful in my hosting of my own servers. Sometimes a 4670K just doesn't have enough power. Also getting a new platform would be a great excuse to got TOOOOONS of ram! lol

Hey there! i'de improve my current setup with an x99 board and the 5820k would be an awesome price cutter for the system :)

I would make the best gaming and video editing rig I've ever had and get off of my five years old iMac.

-Srdiv4

I will either sell it and buy a custom waterloop for my amd rig or use it as an excuse to try modern intel.

Haswell-E for ME!? A Holly Jolly Fragmas it will be!
Merry Christmas everyone! :D

With this Processor i would use it to build and take some off the price of the pc i plan to build. my i5 3330 + 2gb ddr3 amd radeon 6670 doesnt cut it anymore i also do a fair bit of editing rendering and video editing so i was planning to get an i7 and an x99s mobo from msi  thats why i would like to win this processor.

good luck everyone!! :D

I would use it to complete my new PC. I just need a new CPU to have a beast PC