Intel Core i7 5820K Giveaway

This would be my first processor that I own that's current gen. I've only had 2 processors, 4 years ago I had an AMD quadcore that was decent for gaming, now I have a i7-950 which is first gen i7 and is slower than other processor of current gen.

If I got a 5820k I would use it to start some content creation as I am currently stuck with a dual core i5! 

It will very nice to upgrade my Intel Core 2 Duo and get a new mobo. I just bought a Logitech proteus G502 from a review from you guys, it really made me make a good choice

having such cpu would force me to finally get a new rig. I'm still using i7 920 ~3,6GHz with evga x58, 12 GB of 1600Mhz g.skills and evga 480sc.

I'll change it soon anyway.

Woud love to win this processor. I'm actually looking to upgrade my system next year as I do a lot of music production and my i5 just isn't cutting it. Get a lot of stuttering on larger projects and while the processor isn't the only thing i plan to upgrade, the price of the processor is the most expensive piece. I also do a fair bit of streaming but I would say my i5 is more than capable of that ;)

Best of luck to everyone and thanks Linus and Intel for the giveaway, love the vids!

I am willing to build an enthusiast grade PC which will be featured on the build logs section of this site. I will also like to go into content creation and streaming and 3D modelling. I would appreciate it dearly if I were to win.

Well being an enthusiastic Star citizen and Arma 3 Fan, a greater CPU would certainly enhance my gaming experience. As well as tying in neatly with my upcoming 970 Upgrade!

Loving the Videos 

i have i5 4440 @3.10 so this i7 will be nice upgrade :)

Wow, this is awesome. Two people are going to be very lucky this year. Good luck everyone!!!

hey, i would use it to replace my aging i7 870 and start a new build like i have been promising my self i would start for an eternity. 

BenjyB

I would make the upgrade to the X99 chipset which I haven't been able to do yet because of straight up cost, but this processor would seriously help with that.

Hi

I couldn't afford this CPU on my own. it would be really nice...

im gonna replays my old 2 core i7 (and the rest of my rigg hehe) 

I would get back into 3D animation and attempt to finish a project I started working on a year or so ago.

I would use this a start for my next build, to replace my old acer aspire laptop :D

I would use the i7 5820K in my personal gaming rig. (will have to get a new motherboard though) and then I can use my current i7 4770K as the base for a new machine to give to a friend.

lets just say i would find whatever limitaions this cpu has in every scenario i can think of

Hi Nick, Linus, and everyone at Linus Media Group.

I would use it for a new pc that i want to give to a good friend of mine who helped me build my pc, The cpu would make me one step closer to giving him a great gaming pc for christmas.

P.S. love the show 

I'd use it in my new rig, so my video editing capacity is a bit better than my current i5's.

I would keep my current rig and build a rendering-machine for me and my best friend, as we do some graphic design (intros, logos etc.). Due to the fact that rendering a 10s long intro in 1080p just takes ages with a 4570 or even a 3770