Intel Core i7 5820K Giveaway

A Intel Core i7 5820K would make a awesome Christmas present for this Christmas,just sayin

I would love to win this giveaway becuse i am going to bulid a new PC to gaming and it would make my wallet happy and it would be 2X so good

This CPU would be nice for me. I make Let's Plays and having a higher end CPU would be great for faster rendering times after editing.

Great video by Luke BTW. :)

YouTube channel for Let's Plays = EvilCronos13 - Games: Final Fantasy X HD - Grandia II - Xenogears - Star Ocean: Till the End of Time - Final Fantasy X-2 HD - Legend of Dragoon - Xenosaga III

Intel 3770K - Gigabyte z77x-ud3h - 16GB Corsair Vengence LP - GTX 1060 6GB - Corsair Obsidian 650D - OCZ Agility 3 240GB SSD - Seagate Barracuda 2TB - Kingwin Lazer lz-1000 - Dell U2410 UltraSharp - Cooler Master 212+ - Razer Black Widow Ultimate - Razer Imperator - Logitech Z2300 - Sennheiser HD 598SE

Hey there... first post here allthough i subscribed to your youtube channel long ago
I would use this beast of a cpu to finally start rendering my videos on my own pc instead of travelling every couple of days to a colleague of mine just to be able to do my job (im a sports reporter)

Awesome!  Throw my name in the pot.

I would use this to upgrade my entire PC.  The only parts I will need are an X99 board and DDR4 RAM.  My father will get my old rig for his daily gaming of....er....Everquest 2.  yeah, I think an i5 4570k at 4.2ghz will be fine for that...

I also plan to go deeper into the wormhole that is video and effects editing.  Just subscribed to Adobe CC the other day, but did not get to use AE on our current video contest. :(.

Im going to see how hot it can get until it breaks. Also pls i need it, PC parts are expensive and im greedy.

Well my render times are currently 40% + realtime and if i render 3 20 minute videos every day... well it takes some time...

Definitely would use this for my editing, I have an Odyssey 7q in the mail and would really love the processing power for editing  and workflow of RAW video.

For gaming (mostly) and some streaming.

And just in time, since i was planning to build a new rig.

CPU: i7 3770K | MB: EVGA Z77 FTW | RAM: HyperX Savage 2400Mhz 16GB | GPU: R9 280X Toxic | Cooler: Scythe Fuma | PSU: CoolerMaster B600

SSD: Crucial MX300 525GB | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 7200.12 500GB - Toshiba DT01ACA300 3TB

Six core cpu at a high clock speed for free. Whats not to love about that? System upgrade from pentium 4! This will be perfect for an almost future proof gaming pc.

I would use this to finally build the gaming rig of my dreams!

That'd be a mighty step in getting a solid CAD workstation set up without breaking the bank. Thanks for the awesome giveaway!

Since I'm planning on building a computer to finally have a nice desktop machine again, I'd put it in there.

I rely like this cpu becouse it is a cheap six core Intel procesor and will probably speed my pc a litle becouse my 965 is geting old. 

I will upgrade my curent PC with this cpu and I will buy Asus x99-a motherboar and 8 or 16gb of ram.

I would love to have a 5820k! I would probably not use it until like january to be honest, but thats because I just spent all of my money on building a computer! When I use it, I would use it for gaming. I would definetly appreciate it!

id love a 5820k cause ive been wanting to build my own pc for a while and having a i7 processor would be AWESOME.

I am planning to build an enthusiast grade platform and a 5820k would go great with it,also I'm a hardcore multi-tasker and I could really use those extra cores :D 

Replacing FX-8350 with this would be amazing. 

I'd like to make an oil cooled pc and this would be a sweet cpu to put in it

Ah what the hell I am looking to switch up my build

id probably stare at it for a bit, but then would probably end up building my brother a video editing rig who is graduating film school. 

I'd like to have the i7 5820K because I want to make my rig stronger!