NEW NSX COMING!

Levent

I agree. The new nsx just doesn't resemble its namesake like i think it should. While the new nsx does look great, i feel it resembles an audi r8 more than it does the original nsx.

It really doesn't have much in common with the original NSX. I think they're using the name just to grab attention and sell units.

Would have been better IMO if they called it something else. ESX, or whatever (get it? similar to NSX, but with an E to signify electric.. Creativity level over 9000 right here). Don't use a classic and coveted name just to get people to notice and buy. We saw how that turned out with the Mustang did in the 80's

I done been through a whole lot. Trial, tribulations, but I know God - Kendrick Lamar

I question your mother's upbringing if you don't like me - Action Bronson

You apocalyptic dingleberry - James 'Captain Slow' May

6KT0Baf.jpg

0m2PLkx.jpg

i7 5930k . 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 2666 DDR4 . Gigabyte GA-X99-Gaming G1-WIFI . Zotac GeForce GTX 980 AMP! 4GB SLi . Crucial M550 1TB SSD . LG BD . Fractal Design Define R2 Black Pearl . SuperFlower Leadex Gold 750w . BenQ GW2765HT 2560x1440 . CM Storm QF TK MX Blue . SteelSeries Rival 
i5 2500k/ EVGA Z68SLi/ FX 8320/ Phenom II B55 x4/ MSI 790FX-GD70/ G.skill Ripjaws X 1600 8GB kit/ Geil Black Dragon 1600 4GB kit/ Sapphire Ref R9 290/ XFX DD GHOST 7770 

It's just not the same..'IjBdxKQ.jpg

Holy crap those are all damn sexy. Please warn us before posting NSFW content.. I just wet myself  :P jk.. I took out your spoiler because everyone should see those beauties

That black one with the CE28's though... lovely  :wub:  I think I've seen the one with Workmeister's before..

Work_Meister_S1_NA1_Acura_NSX_01.jpg

that car can pull off those wheels really well

I done been through a whole lot. Trial, tribulations, but I know God - Kendrick Lamar

I question your mother's upbringing if you don't like me - Action Bronson

You apocalyptic dingleberry - James 'Captain Slow' May

Since this is for the American market does it by any chance have a rather boring and unfun AWD system?

I bet it is also a hybrid. Stupid hybrids.

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

for some reason it looks American.

hopefully it will be good

Sounds American too. No high-pitched whine that most imports make, annoying as hell.

Project Tomahawk:

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core i7 4790k

Motherboard: Asus Maximus VII Hero

CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i

Memory: 16GB Kingston HyperX Fury 1866 Mhz

GPU: Asus Strix RX 480

PSU: Corsair RM1000

Storage: 2x Western Digital 2TB Enterprise + 240GB Crucial M500 SSD

Case: Corsair Air 540

Additional: Cablemod C-Series black/red kit, SP120, AF140 and AF140 w/ red LED's all around

Project Frankenstein:

Spoiler

CPU: AMD FX 6100

Motherboard: MSI 970 SLI Krait Edition

CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO

Memory: 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws X 1866 Mhz

GPU: MSI R9 280 3G Twin Frozr

PSU: Seasonic M12II EVO 620W

Storage: Western Digital 1TB Enterprise + 240GB Partiot Torch SSD

Case: Fractal Design Define S

Sheila (Server):

Spoiler

Dell R210:
CPU: Intel Xeon x3450

Memory: 12GB Crucial ECC 1600 Mhz

Storage: Seagate 3TB Constellation 

Marvin (Server)

Spoiler

Dell R210ii

CPU: Intel Xeon E3 1230v2

Memory: 12GB Crucial ECC 1600Mhz

Storage: Seagate 3TB Constellation

Sure, it may look like an R8 and less like its older generation, but it should still be fun. Plus, the electric motor in it should provide more power, like the P1, where the electric motor and the engine provide 900HP.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

I've always wondered about this...do any of these cars with electric motors have dynamic braking or is it all friction?

I assume this will be branded as an Acura in the states?

I've always wondered about this...do any of these cars with electric motors have dynamic braking or is it all friction?

most them have some kind of energy recovery system

Its all about those volumetric clouds

Sure, it may look like an R8 and less like its older generation, but it should still be fun. Plus, the electric motor in it should provide more power, like the P1, where the electric motor and the engine provide 900HP.

Bahahahahah. Don't get ahead of yourself.

It is to have around 550hp to compete with the Ferrari 458 Italia - it's main rival.

CPU: Intel i5 4570 | Cooler: Cooler Master TPC 812 | Motherboard: ASUS H87M-PRO | RAM: G.Skill 16GB (4x4GB) @ 1600MHZ | Storage: OCZ ARC 100 480GB, WD Caviar Black 2TB, Caviar Blue 1TB | GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 | ODD: ASUS BC-12D2HT BR Reader | PSU: Cooler Master V650 | Display: LG IPS234 | Keyboard: Logitech G710+ | Mouse: Logitech G602 | Audio: Logitech Z506 & Audio Technica M50X | My machine: https://nz.pcpartpicker.com/b/JoJ

Holy crap those are all damn sexy. Please warn us before posting NSFW content.. I just wet myself :P jk.. I took out your spoiler because everyone should see those beauties

That black one with the CE28's though... lovely :wub: I think I've seen the one with Workmeister's before..

Work_Meister_S1_NA1_Acura_NSX_01.jpg

that car can pull off those wheels really well

CE28s?? I need some time to myself again...

And speaking of CE28s and NSXs, doesn't Tsuchiya San run them on his NSX-R?

EDIT: Holy crap he does: http://noriyaro.com/2010/07/the-bosss-wedge-keiichi-tsuchiyas-nsx-r/

Geek and Subie Fan

Bahahahahah. Don't get ahead of yourself.

It is to have around 550hp to compete with the Ferrari 458 Italia - it's main rival.

Well, at least I know how much power it makes. And it seems good too.

CE28s?? I need some time to myself again...

And speaking of CE28s and NSXs, doesn't Tsuchiya San run them on his NSX-R?

EDIT: Holy crap he does: http://noriyaro.com/2010/07/the-bosss-wedge-keiichi-tsuchiyas-nsx-r/

I'm pretty sure the NSX looks good in any import rim, except the riced chrome looking rims.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D