beast build don't even know how to use it

ExcitezR

so i came across this guy who has more money than he know what to do with it. his rig is a 5960X with 4 980s and he is more interested by how many fans it has and not to mention he is 16 years old with a 10k gaming pc. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c2B0EIHd8rk

l Intel Core i7 4790K @ 4.5Ghz l Asus VII Ranger ROG l MSI GTX 970 @ 1555MHz l 

PC PART PICKER

sick brahh... too bad he didnt get corsair rgb

Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.
                                                                                      :o 

This guy is retarded...

Owner of a top of the line 13" MacBook Pro with Retina Display (Dual Boot OS X El Capitan & Win 10):
Core i7-4558U @ 3.2GHz II Intel Iris @ 1200MHz II 1TB Apple/Samsung SSD II 16 GB RAM @ 1600MHz

if only allof us had a heart to spend 10k on a pc....

i wouldnt even bother to be hnest, im happy with my 1.5k build

Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.
                                                                                      :o 

I have 17 AF140's running at MAXIMUM SPEED! But it's okay, my power supply fan doesn't turn on until under load!

Sigh... 

RIP in pepperonis m8s

Goddamn is that thing loud as shit! He could run the 17?! fans so much slower.

My AF120 Performance Editions fans are load tho....

so i came across this guy who has more money than he know what to do with it. his rig is a 5960X with 4 980s and he is more interested by how many fans it has and not to mention he is 16 years old with a 10k gaming pc. 

For 10k I would put together something much better and I am 15:D

[spoiler= Dream machine (There is also a buildlog)]

Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe - CPU: I7 5820k @4.4 ghz 1.225vcore - GPU: 2x Asus GTX 970 Strix edition - Mainboard: Asus X99-S - RAM: HyperX predator 4x4 2133 mhz - HDD: Seagate barracuda 2 TB 7200 rpm - SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500 GB SSD - PSU: Corsair HX1000i - Case fans: 3x Noctua PPC 140mm - Radiator fans: 3x Noctua PPC 120 mm - CPU cooler: Fractal design Kelvin S36 together with Noctua PPCs - Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB Cherry gaming keyboard - mouse: Steelseries sensei raw - Headset: Kingston HyperX Cloud Build Log

Rather have a Mac pro for 10k.

Computing enthusiast. 
I use to be able to input a cheat code now I've got to input a credit card - Total Biscuit

And he used a 900D(?)? Ew.

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

I stopped watching at the point where he booted into bios and didn't know what to do so he hit the power button.

"My RAMs"

Another Asus/Corsair shitbox. Oh well, it was kinda funny.

"This is the ultimate X99 build, this is the world's most powerful gaming  pc, this IS the world's most powerful gaming pc..desktop gaming pc." I am done here.

Meanwhile his parents are struggling to choose between a Bentley Continental GT and a Rolls Royce Phantom.

Who would be stupid enough to pick the Bentley? :P

On a serious note, I know a guy who got a Continental, and he says he doesn't like it because he says "it has no soul". Lotta money to drop on something you;re not that wild about.

"The unexamined life is not worth living" - Apology 38a, Socrates

Meh, the dude is obviously happy with what he's got so I say let him be. 

That's overkill for his precious COD or whatever it is non techies with more cash than brains do with their computers.

It's not the set up and the obvious this kid has rich parents that annoys me, it's the wasting a machine and knowing jack all how to really use it. This is no different than getting a spoiled brat a Porsche as their first car without any driving experience. This system will use less than 10% of it's full potential at the hands of this scrub and that is a damn shame.

I like how he is bragging about those near 60c gpu idle temps haha.

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz

so what jus b happy for the guy damn jealousy is so ugly if ur really that mad go and make a video response if not stfu and move on

System Specs~~~~~

Case-Corsair Air 540                                   CPU-i7 4770k                           Ram-Corsair Vengeance 16 Gbs    PSU-Corsair RM1000

Motherboard-Asus Maximus VI Formula    Graphics-Asus Gtx 780 Ti x2     CPU Cooler-Corsair H100i               SSDs-Corsair Force GS 128/360 Gb       

I like how he is bragging about those near 60c gpu idle temps haha.

lol while my little cheapo R9 270 is hitting 18°C idle these days.

so what jus b happy for the guy damn jealousy is so ugly if ur really that mad go and make a video response if not stfu and move on

Missing the point, it's not jealousy, it's the daftness.

A good example is someone growing a business from the ground up and making a fortune while someone else just got lucky with rich parents. The former person gets respect, the latter is a clueless twat. That same kid bragging also was acting high and mighty towards someone else in the comment section with a comment along the lines of "yeah right I bet you can't even get 60FPS on BF4 with low settings lol" Screw that kid and assholes like him. The very definition of an ungrateful prick.