Which is the most underrated company in your opinion?

Revel

Personally I think Logitech is underated. I have had a few of their 'cheap' speakers, mice, KB's and each one has had a good life span and been of some quality. 

Rosewill gets a lot of shit, they sell inexpensive products that are solid for their price. Hyperborea 120/140mm's are a perfect example of that.

+1 for Rosewill. I bought a dual monitor mount from them through Amazon and LaserShip failed me once again. They broke the stand during transit, no clue how.. Rosewill had very an awesome customer support. They refunded me and sent me the mount free of charge. :D

Personally I think Logitech is underated. I have had a few of their 'cheap' speakers, mice, KB's and each one has had a good life span and been of some quality. 

Same deal with Rosewill haha. One of my mouse broke and they sent me the G9x and I've been using it for the past 6 years. Still a solid mouse. I'm gonna be so sad when it finally stops working, haven't found a replacement yet.

Cougar, can't really think of anymore. HTC to the mainstream.

Spoiler

Prometheus (Main Rig)

CPU-Z Verification

Laptop: 

Spoiler

Intel Core i3-5005U, 8GB RAM, Crucial MX 100 128GB, Touch-Screen, Intel 7260 WiFi/Bluetooth card.

Phone:

Game Consoles:

Spoiler

Softmodded Fat PS2 w/ 80GB HDD, and a Dreamcast.

If you want my attention quote my post, or tag me. If you don't use PCPartPicker I will ignore your build.

Power color, i havent even seen it mentioned and it may be the most underrated PC company out of them all.

† TTCF Member † Jesus loves you! Have a good day and stay techie!

cougar

you're joking right

CPU: i7 2600 @ 4.2GHz  COOLING: NZXT Kraken X31 RAM: 4x2GB Corsair XMS3 @ 1600MHz MOBO: Gigabyte Z68-UD3-XP GPU: XFX R9 280X Double Dissipation SSD #1: 120GB OCZ Vertex 2  SSD #2: 240GB Corsair Force 3 HDD #1: 1TB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM PSU: Silverstone Strider Plus 600W CASE: NZXT H230
CPU: Intel Core 2 Quad Q9550 @ 2.83GHz COOLING: Cooler Master Eclipse RAM: 4x1GB Corsair XMS2 @ 800MHz MOBO: XFX nForce 780i 3-Way SLi GPU: 2x ASUS GTX 560 DirectCU in SLi HDD #1: 1TB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM PSU: TBA CASE: Antec 300

Mostly in the title. What company that does computer parts etc. do you think is the most underrated? In my opinion it's Be-Quiet. They have awesome prices and great quality parts for the money.

Edit: What we've got this far:

PNY

Be-Quiet

Cryorig

Rajintek

Seasonic

Flextronics

XFX

Noiseblockers

Phantom Glass

Antec

G.Skill

Cougar 

I think you should modify your question to make sure people are giving an explanation.

For example, I can say "Alienware" or "Apple". But I should back up those statements.

In my opinion, it's Dell. Specifically, their business line. People (esp on this forum) give them all kinds of shit, saying all their computers are crap, yet I doubt most of them have ever used a business class Dell. They are solid and reliable machines for corporate deployments, and hells yeah their support is good.

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

I think you should modify your question to make sure people are giving an explanation.

For example, I can say "Alienware" or "Apple". But I should back up those statements.

In my opinion, it's Dell. Specifically, their business line. People (esp on this forum) give them all kinds of shit, saying all their computers are crap, yet I doubt most of them have ever used a business class Dell. They are solid and reliable machines for corporate deployments, and hells yeah their support is good.

Also their servers are awesome and I find their international pricing policy to be much fairer than other companies.

I'd also add HP for the same reasons as above and Acer, but only because they started the ball rolling perfectly serviceable (although sometimes fragile) laptops in the hands of school students who would otherwise miss out.  And that to me as an educator is supremely important.

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

Visiontek for sure. They make decent, but more expensive gpus.

Recovering Apple addict

ASUS Zephyrus G14 2022

Spoiler

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 6900HS GPU: AMD r680M / RX 6700S RAM: 16GB DDR5 

Also their servers are awesome and I find their international pricing policy to be much fairer than other companies.

I'd also add HP for the same reasons as above and Acer, but only because they started the ball rolling perfectly serviceable (although sometimes fragile) laptops in the hands of school students who would otherwise miss out.  And that to me as an educator is supremely important.

Oh I agree, on the enterprise side, HP is just as awesome as Dell is. Both for Workstations and Servers. We have one HP server, and several Dell servers at work. Our two Domain Controllers are both Dell's. We also have 3 purpose built Linux Servers (They run the Library ILS backend on Red Hat) are all IBM, which everyone knows are tanks.

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

I would say Silverstone is underrated because they have some awesome cases and other useful accessories that tend to get overlooked.

[Case] Phanteks Eclipse P400S TG (Air Mesh) || [CPU] Ryzen 7 5800X || [Cooler] Dark Rock Slim || [Mobo] ROG STRIX B550-F || [RAM] 32GB Trident Z RGB 3600MHz CL16

[GPU] XFX MERC319 Radeon RX 6950XT || [SSD] 1TB WD SN550 M.2 NVME || [HDD] 6TB Seagate IronWolf 7200 || [PSU] Corsair AX850

[Display] LG 27GL850 @ 2560x1440 - 144Hz || [Mouse] ROG Gladius II || [Keyboard] ROG Strix Flare (Cherry MX Red) || [Speakers] 2.1 Logitech Z-3 || [Fans] 3x 120mm Corsair LL RGB

Theater Room - My 11.1 Home Theater

G.Skill - They make really high quality RAM, everyone seems to go for Corsair though

Seasonic - Again, everyone seems to go for Corsair

Powercolor - The PCS+ cooler is excellent, too bad Powercolor isn't so well known

i5-4670k @4.2GHz Sapphire Tri-X R9 290 @1135MHz 1600MHz G.Skill RipjawsX 8GB Samsung 840 EVO 120GB Samsung 850 EVO 250GB

Corsair K70 Logitech G502 Proteus Core Logitech G230 Blue Snowball SteelSeries QcK+

YouTube // Steam // Twitter // Facebook // Google+

G.Skill - They make really high quality RAM, everyone seems to go for Corsair though

Seasonic - Again, everyone seems to go for Corsair

Powercolor - The PCS+ cooler is excellent, too bad Powercolor isn't so well known

Haha well to be fair, even if you go with a different (yet still high quality, such as Corsair) PSU, you're probably STILL getting a Seasonic PSU. They manufacture a ton of other brands as an OEM.

There's a reason why a lot of Hospitals and such use Dell.

They simply aren't gaming PC's. 

System: Thinkpad T460

I go for Kingston. 

biostar mobos also

I heard biostar is shit somewhere on this site.

On an unrelated note, Asrock needs some more love

Follow the topics you create using the "Follow" button in the top right corner!

One day I will have my GTX 970. One day. PC specs are at my profile.

Not sure how to check what part works with what? Check out my compatibility guide!

In the us : Philips . they make some awesome products and dont get nearly as much credit as they deserve.

Interested in Business and Technology

In the us : Philips . they make some awesome products and dont get nearly as much credit as they deserve.

philips sph2000 and 2500 are cheap comfy and good

not much else? Oh, and their earbuds that come with mp3 long time ago were really good so they have good tech.

Panasonic is also good company.

LG monitors seem to be some what covered however I feel like LG phones (esp. LG G3) seem to not have as much coverage as other Android phones get. Though I'm cool with that. Then again I'm sort of a hipster. I'd go with AMD if their FX CPUs were stronger. Though it's possible when Zen rolls out that FX will be left behind even though AMD doesn't plan on EOLing their FX line. They could do like an A12 APU with like 6 or 8 cores that are hyper threaded and that are stronger cores as well as having a decent on die GPU (it would be cool if they could fit in like an on die R9 250 that could work alongside with any R9 GPU.)

a Moo Floof connoisseur and curator.

:x@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie || Jake x Brendan :x
Youtube Audio Normalization