Which is the most underrated company in your opinion?

Revel

Are you purposely trying to misunderstand my statements?

Apple makes a computer case, as much as Corsair "makes" one, or ASUS "makes" a motherboard... Oh, you didn't realize ASUS doesn't manufacture their own products?

Apple designs a computer. They designed the case that the components go inside. A case is a computer component. Therefore Apple makes computer components. There's literally no way you can say otherwise.

Oh and FYI, they don't use IBM chips anymore (and haven't for years). They've been using Intel for what, 5+ years? They used to use IBM PowerPC CPU's, which are an alternate CISC CPU design (not x86).

Yeah, my iMac g4 is the last IBM Mac.

Really pretty computer tho

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

I would not say they are underrated tho

They do get good ratings on review sites, but people who actually buy the products usually just end up buying Corsair units like everyone else does.

Not docking Corsair (I own an H100i), they're a little expensive, but they make nice stuff.

My PC: MSI X99s SLI PLUS///Intel i7 5820k///Corsair H100i///Crucial DDR4 12GB///EVGA Supernova Gold 750w G2///ASUS GTX 1080 Strix///Phanteks Enthoo Luxe///Intel 730 240GB SSD///WD Blue 1TB///Intel 6250 WiFi
Current Peripherals: Sennheiser HD598///Corsair K70 LUX///Logitech MX Master///Razer Destructor 2///Saitek X52///Acer X34 Predator

Asrock
Realforce(Topre Master Race *_*)
Zowie
Mionix(though gaining in popularity and use)

Just on my opinion, but.. Topre's are so damn nice and Optical sensors for life! Also I find that ASrock is overall a positive and well-regarded company now-a-days, and is building solid boards with plenty of features and with amazing customer service / RMA, so they've come a long way from being the daughter of Asus, and are definitely setting themselves apart and many do seem to wish to stay away from ASrock because of actions of the past or well, service / QC of the past, but they are definitely getting some success and well established.  So, there's the companies on my end!  

• 2 weeks later...

Zotac's 5 year (extended warranty after registration within 15 days) is quite good reason to go for it. Cooler seems good too

Nokia has really kept Windows Phone OS alive IMO

If we are considering game developers, then maybe CD Project Red, but Witcher series is quite a success, so maybe not

Finally got PS4 Pro

In terms of what people think of them compared to what they have done and can still do - probably AMD. Normally people root for the humble underdog, but AMD have made enough big waves in the past few decades that they are instead looked at as an old washed-up dog that is still trying to compete with the immortal Intel and cool kid Nvidia.

R9 3900XT | Tomahawk B550 | Ventus OC RTX 3090 | Photon 1050W | 32GB DDR4 | TUF GT501 Case | Vizio 4K 50'' HDR

Please change font color of OP to auto for dark theme users

FANBOY OF: PowerColor, be quiet!, Transcend, G.Skill, Phanteks

FORMERLY FANBOY OF: A-Data, Corsair, Nvidia

DEVELOPING FANBOY OF: AMD (GPUS), Intel (CPUs), ASRock

Probably the biggest ever: Foxconn

Interested in Business and Technology

I would say XFX for their power supplies, or noiseblocker outside of the watercooling community and those who do research.

^this as well. Definitely cryorig and raijintek, I feel BeQuiet are well known enough these days.

XFX don't even make them, Seasonic build them then they can stick their logo on it :)

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

XFX don't even make them, Seasonic build them then they can stick their logo on it :)

Exactly the reason why. They're good quality units, but people overlook them for the likes of corsair, who can't make their mind up over which OEM to use, whereas XFX stick with Seasonics quality for all their units, which has served them well so far.

PCs

Spoiler
Spoiler

Branwen (2015 build) - CPU: i7 4790K GPU:EVGA GTX 1070 SC PSU: XFX XTR 650W RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX fury Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPower MAX AC SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB + Crucial MX300 1TB  Case: Silverstone RV05 Cooler: Corsair H80i V2 Displays: AOC AGON AG241QG & BenQ BL2420PT Build log: link 

Spoiler

Netrunner (2020 build) - CPU: AMD R7 3700X GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 (from 2015 build) PSU: Corsair SF600 platinum RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix RGB 3600Mhz cl16 Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus X570i pro wifi SSD: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB Case: Lian Li TU150W black Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Slim

• 3 weeks later...

AMD.

i7 5930k . 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 2666 DDR4 . Gigabyte GA-X99-Gaming G1-WIFI . Zotac GeForce GTX 980 AMP! 4GB SLi . Crucial M550 1TB SSD . LG BD . Fractal Design Define R2 Black Pearl . SuperFlower Leadex Gold 750w . BenQ GW2765HT 2560x1440 . CM Storm QF TK MX Blue . SteelSeries Rival 
i5 2500k/ EVGA Z68SLi/ FX 8320/ Phenom II B55 x4/ MSI 790FX-GD70/ G.skill Ripjaws X 1600 8GB kit/ Geil Black Dragon 1600 4GB kit/ Sapphire Ref R9 290/ XFX DD GHOST 7770 

I get the feeling that most of the posters don't actually understand the topic of this thread. Picking your favourite company does not make them "underrated". Underrated means that most people generally think the product is crap, or otherwise not nearly as good as they actually are.

Take Enermax, for example. Does anyone actually believe enermax is crap? I also see people posting Corsair and BitFenix, both of which 99% of forum users have a raging hard-on for. Neither of those companies can be claimed to be "underrated".

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

XFX gpus and silver stone cases

Ageed.

2375609-6630113054-2ebet.jpg

I4Jsl7Q.jpg

i7 5930k . 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 2666 DDR4 . Gigabyte GA-X99-Gaming G1-WIFI . Zotac GeForce GTX 980 AMP! 4GB SLi . Crucial M550 1TB SSD . LG BD . Fractal Design Define R2 Black Pearl . SuperFlower Leadex Gold 750w . BenQ GW2765HT 2560x1440 . CM Storm QF TK MX Blue . SteelSeries Rival 
i5 2500k/ EVGA Z68SLi/ FX 8320/ Phenom II B55 x4/ MSI 790FX-GD70/ G.skill Ripjaws X 1600 8GB kit/ Geil Black Dragon 1600 4GB kit/ Sapphire Ref R9 290/ XFX DD GHOST 7770 

Definitely Squad (Kerbal Space Program developer)

They are incredibly open to their community (which I would say is not far behind this one in terms of friendliness) and have even hired modmakers who's mods they like, to make content for the game. 

I think Squad is underrated because most people have never heard of them, and because until fairly recently, were not even a game developer, but were an advertising company

My PC:

4670k      GTX 760 ACX      CoolerMaster Hyper 412s      Fractal Design Node 804      G1 Sniper M5      Corsair RM 650      WD Red 1TB     Samsung 840 Evo 120GB

Definitely Squad (Kerbal Space Program developer)

They are incredibly open to their community (which I would say is not far behind this one in terms of friendliness) and have even hired modmakers who's mods they like, to make content for the game. 

I think Squad is underrated because most people have never heard of them, and because until fairly recently, were not even a game developer, but were an advertising company

To be fair, anyone who frequents YouTube a lot should be familiar with KSP. That game is practically gold for YouTubers.

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

Intel

Intel

Why? Just why? Everybody loves Intel. Everyone knows their processors are fantastic and super fast and way beefier then AMD's. How can be considered underrated?

Why? Just why? Everybody loves Intel. Everyone knows their processors are fantastic and super fast and way beefier then AMD's. How can be considered underrated?

Oh wait I thought it said overrated xD

XFX psu

con·de·scend·ing
ˌkändəˈsendiNG/
adjective

1. having or showing a feeling of patronizing superiority.
    "she thought the teachers were arrogant and condescending"
    synonyms: patronizing, supercilioussuperiorsnobbish, snobby, disdainfullofty,haughtyMore

Anywhoo, yes, I am aware that RAM speed has no effect on the performance of a dedicated GPU. I am also aware that RAM speed has very little effect on CPU performance in nearly all other applications.. That doesn't mean that high RAM speeds aren't "high performance" (high-end motherboards, anyone? If raw framerate in games is the only factor in judging "performance" then no one would be buying $200+ "high performance" motherboards, especially since the overclockability of a CPU will be primarily bound by the CPU itself, not the motherboard. Put a dud CPU on a ROG board, it's still a dud CPU. Put a great overclocking CPU onto a lower-end board, it will still overclock like a boss).

Aaaaaannndd just to be captain obvious here, looks are subjective.

(Not that this should even be relevant, but if you happen to spy on my profile that I have 2400Mhz G.Skill TridentX (one of their most "garish" kits), please realize that, when I bought it, it was on sale and was literally less than $5 more expensive than other "more reasonable" kits.)

people say I'm condescending...that means I look down on them.

The Vinyl Decal guy.

Celestial-Uprising  A Work In-Progress

BitFenix, they make some decent cases (ATX mid, MicroATX mid, Mini ITX, MicroATX Mini) specifically with a not bad of a company logo.

For first time builders, please use PCPartPickerLogical Increments

Also please keep a friendly tone at all times. Have a good day/night.

what about patriot memory , they make some decent ram 

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky