[Central] Food thread

Go to solution Solved by Mutoh,
51 minutes ago, coolkingler1 said:

None, lol, just the shape (triangular?) resembles it. :P

Its actually just depth perception I think! The piece of fish was cut into a rectangle but the tail of the fish tapers off a bit giving a bit of a triangle look from that angle.

@Nup

Its just water and some herbs.

The water is vaporizing and keeping the humidity up when the lid is closed.

@NeatSquidYT but I'd rather have aspartame over sugar. I'd rather have sweetners over sugar. I love artificial things.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

@NeatSquidYT but I'd rather have aspartame over sugar. I'd rather have sweetners over sugar. I love artificial things.

Why? :o

Sugar is awesome.

aspartame is pretty sketchy - I wouldn't trust it as there have been many reports that it can cause cancer and such.  Also it's being promoted like crazy by it's manufacturers and suppliers to be good and non-fattening, which should scare people that they are trying so hard to keep it in production.  Perhaps non-fattening, but probs not good for you over the long term.

My life is consumed by CS:GO, even though I'm not exceptionally good at it.

CPU: AMD A10-5800K | GPU: Gigabyte R9 270 2GB | RAM: 8GB 1333Mhz HyperX Blu | Storage: 120GB Samsung 850 EVO + 1TB WD Caviar Blue | Chassis: NZXT H230 | Mobo: Gigabyte GA-F2A88XM-HD3 | PSU: Corsair CX500 500W | Cooling: CM Hyper 212 EVO | OS: Windows 10
In order of priority: GTX 970 Strix, 2 good 1080p monitors, i5 4690k, MSI Z97 Gaming 5 LGA 1150, a job

aspartame is pretty sketchy - I wouldn't trust it as there have been many reports that it can cause cancer and such.  Also it's being promoted like crazy by it's manufacturers and suppliers to be good and non-fattening, which should scare people that they are trying so hard to keep it in production.  Perhaps non-fattening, but probs not good for you over the long term.

God, I just realized I must sound like your mother.  Sorry 'bout that..

My life is consumed by CS:GO, even though I'm not exceptionally good at it.

CPU: AMD A10-5800K | GPU: Gigabyte R9 270 2GB | RAM: 8GB 1333Mhz HyperX Blu | Storage: 120GB Samsung 850 EVO + 1TB WD Caviar Blue | Chassis: NZXT H230 | Mobo: Gigabyte GA-F2A88XM-HD3 | PSU: Corsair CX500 500W | Cooling: CM Hyper 212 EVO | OS: Windows 10
In order of priority: GTX 970 Strix, 2 good 1080p monitors, i5 4690k, MSI Z97 Gaming 5 LGA 1150, a job

Well.. I lost it at the store today..

I was at the bakery counter and i was trying to get some garlic baguettes.. And there was an obvious hipster attendant

The conversation basically went like this.

Me - Two garlic baguettes please.

Her - We don't have any baguettes

Me - Yes you do (Clearly seeing the baguettes from where i was standing)

Her - Err.. No we don't? There are no baguettes here.

Me - I'm not blind you know...

Her - Then you should be able to see that there are no baguettes here.. (With a "You dumb f**k" tone)

Me - Oh really. What's that behind you then? *I said pointing at the baguettes*

Her - Oh the Pain Riche?

Me - THEY ARE THE F**KING SAME THING!

Her - Don't raise your voice at me!
Me - OH F**K OFF!

And i walked away.. My risotto was ruined.. And i now hate hipsters..

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

I eat maybe 3 to 4 time's of month a Pizza and some times go out with my Best friend. Then we usually go to eat something what is junk food. 

But other wise i eat healthy, Because i can't eat very salty food so, i mostly cook my own food right from the start. 

Failure is not an option!

today's lunch

mAUzozc.jpgYes, those are Christmas plates... 'tis the season

I done been through a whole lot. Trial, tribulations, but I know God - Kendrick Lamar

I question your mother's upbringing if you don't like me - Action Bronson

You apocalyptic dingleberry - James 'Captain Slow' May

I went in a snack buying spre today.

- 1 ice coffee

- 1 fruit/milk drink

- 2 bags of chips

- 2 bags of beef Jerry, mini bags though, 25 grams and extremely expensive because it's rare in the Netherlands.

- 1 bag of sweets

I eat mostly at burger king 4 or 6 times in a year, drunk....its good.

always used microwave food and such with high amounts of salts, sugar and other poop

From now one I cook healty for the past 4 years and its the best thing i have ever done for my health.

(and offcourse subcribing to linus techtips DUHH)

1 tip for health, dont use microwave, you will forced to cook the food in a proper way.

Have been drinking more Red Bull lately, probably not a good idea.

Have been drinking more Red Bull lately, probably not a good idea.

I tried a blueberry one yesterday.. Coffee has ruined energy drinks for me. It was repulsive xD

"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

I tried a blueberry one yesterday.. Coffee has ruined energy drinks for me. It was repulsive xD

What :o they have that taste?

What :o they have that taste?

Cranberry, Lime and blueberry. It was the first time i saw one so i tried it (Bought all three flavours too)

Cranberry, Lime and blueberry. It was the first time i saw one so i tried it (Bought all three flavours too)

Wow....

Wow....

But this is the only energy drink i can tolerate. And that works on me

dQ0SmJP.jpg

But this is the only energy drink i can tolerate. And that works on me

dQ0SmJP.jpg

Yep, good stuff :P

Yep, good stuff :P

So sour it'll wake you up and turn your face into a raisin at the same time xD (Or at least that's what it does to my friends. I can handle it^^)

So sour it'll wake you up and turn your face into a raisin at the same time xD (Or at least that's what it does to my friends. I can handle it^^)

Yeah, but still, it tastes awesome :P

Have any of you guys tried London Porter? 

Bleigh!  Ever hear of AC series? 

Have any of you guys tried London Porter? 

The beer? If so it's pretty good

The beer? If so it's pretty good

Yep the beer :)

I tried some the other day and really enjoyed it. I was hoping that you might share your tastes of porters/stouts if you liked it! 

Bleigh!  Ever hear of AC series? 

Yep the beer :)

I tried some the other day and really enjoyed it. I was hoping that you might share your tastes of porters/stouts if you liked it! 

Well. I am of the opinion that lager beer should die in a hole so i only drink porter xD

Fullers are generally good. They have the imperial stout too.

My favourites are:

Mohawk black rocket

Brewdog Cocoa psycho

Belhaven Scottish stout

Brewdog Tokyo (Warning. Will kick your arse if you're not carefull)

Courage Imperial russian stout

Dirty stop out

Holy cow cranberry milk

Old engine oil

And of course Guinness