[Central] Food thread

Go to solution Solved by Mutoh,
51 minutes ago, coolkingler1 said:

None, lol, just the shape (triangular?) resembles it. :P

Its actually just depth perception I think! The piece of fish was cut into a rectangle but the tail of the fish tapers off a bit giving a bit of a triangle look from that angle.

Yeah, but our government is so gung-ho about joining that they're almost literally bending their backs for it...

:/ hopefully it won't happen

Money, they don't care about health

And that's why i stopped thinking about ever living there... Germanic/Scandinavian states are more to my liking :D I need good food, not some 15th rate shit...

:/ hopefully it won't happen

Quite sure it will... People are too apathetic here... -_-

Oh well, if they ever touch ajvar and rakija here, they're in for some hellish protests! :D And as far as i know, they will, since EU rules forbid (as far as i know) making homemade liquor, and over 50% of consumed rakija here (hell, over 70%) is homemade!

one real real real cheap quick and easy thing to do is to shred some cabbage and keep it in a bucket of water in your fridge.

when you prepare a meal grab a few bunches of that shredded cabbage and eat as much as you can with salad dressing or w/e before your meal to give you that satisfying bulk in your gut before you eat

and shredding cabbage is easy and good practice of knife skills. or use a mandolin of you have one. I just quarter it and take a quarter and slice it paper thin.

... or turn it into a quick slaw with salt and vinegar... maybe a hit of mayo.

either way its a quick easy bulky thing you can eat guilt free to fill your gut.  super cheap and you can do the work a few nights before.

one real real real cheap quick and easy thing to do is to shred some cabbage and keep it in a bucket of water in your fridge.

when you prepare a meal grab a few bunches of that shredded cabbage and eat as much as you can with salad dressing or w/e before your meal to give you that satisfying bulk in your gut before you eat

and shredding cabbage is easy and good practice of knife skills. or use a mandolin of you have one. I just quarter it and take a quarter and slice it paper thin.

... or turn it into a quick slaw with salt and vinegar... maybe a hit of mayo.

either way its a quick easy bulky thing you can eat guilt free to fill your gut.  super cheap and you can do the work a few nights before.

Always had a problem with cabbage "going black" (starts rotting) very, very fast! So, i just keep it in water?

Cabbage is one of the least kcal filled food, so that's why i've been thinking of saturating my diet with it :D

And that's why i stopped thinking about ever living there... Germanic/Scandinavian states are more to my liking :D I need good food, not some 15th rate shit...

Quite sure it will... People are too apathetic here... -_-

Oh well, if they ever touch ajvar and rakija here, they're in for some hellish protests! :D And as far as i know, they will, since EU rules forbid (as far as i know) making homemade liquor, and over 50% of consumed rakija here (hell, over 70%) is homemade!

People are apathetic everywhere actually :P

Yeah I guess, if certain foods are forbidden... Riots!

People are apathetic everywhere actually :P

Yeah I guess, if certain foods are forbidden... Riots!

Seriously, imagine taking over 70% of alcohol from the population... It's like putting your hand in a tiger's mouth...

meh its the apathetic conservative rednecks that eat absolute shit. give them a few years and they'll die off hopefully.

the weirdo hipsters are starting a food revolution. things are changing, quality is rising. profits for "big food" is dropping to dangerous levels. Mcdonalds has been posting losses along with kraft general mills and the other bullshit food you see in the grocery stores.

farmers markets are popping up in more and more places, its just not reported on or readily visible.

as for the TPP.... we're fucked. its douchefuckery on a level unseen before.... this is what happens when we bend over and pretend that 'corporations are people too'

meh its the apathetic conservative rednecks that eat absolute shit. give them a few years and they'll die off hopefully.

the weirdo hipsters are starting a food revolution. things are changing, quality is rising. profits for "big food" is dropping to dangerous levels. Mcdonalds has been posting losses along with kraft general mills and the other bullshit food you see in the grocery stores.

farmers markets are popping up in more and more places, its just not reported on or readily visible.

as for the TPP.... we're fucked. its douchefuckery on a level unseen before.... this is what happens when we bend over and pretend that 'corporations are people too'

They are people..

Sociopathic people

Always had a problem with cabbage "going black" (starts rotting) very, very fast! So, i just keep it in water?

Cabbage is one of the least kcal filled food, so that's why i've been thinking of saturating my diet with it :D

I shred cabbage at night after I've done everything and brushed my teeth going to bed. I keep it soaked in water that is about 3-5 centimeters above the level of cabbage and in the fridge. changing the water daily or every 2 days. I think 3 days is safe but.... eeehhhh. and yeah that cabbage can sit there cut like that for 3 daysish. but... I scarf that cabbage down quickly enough that it never sits that long.

Well, i was never really big on making food... Hell, i can eat the simplest of things because of my laziness... But i like quality stuff... I especially don't want some GM food until there's a century or so, to research about it's bad effects...

I shred cabbage at night after I've done everything and brushed my teeth going to bed. I keep it soaked in water that is about 3-5 centimeters above the level of cabbage and in the fridge. changing the water daily or every 2 days. I think 3 days is safe but.... eeehhhh. and yeah that cabbage can sit there cut like that for 3 daysish. but... I scarf that cabbage down quickly enough that it never sits that long.

Will try just that ;D Thanks :D

totes! its so watery being soaked so long that it takes on the taste of whatever salad dressing you put on it. but lately I've been just fine eating it raw with nothing on it lol.

either way. absolutely guilt free way of getting that satisfied full gut feeling so low in calories..... and its good for you..... and fucking crazy cheap.

And seriously, why can't USA bring it's food standard up? It would be more beneficial to them :D

That's why:

Money, they don't care about health

Eating Doritos

post-160594-0-44974000-1435150132.jpg

Something special for me because they are so hard to get in Germany.

In the Netherlands you can get 'em in every ordinary supermarket also the variety on food in general is bigger there.

we got some good rain so I decided to hunt around for some more asparagus

found some berries too.... wish I was in a zone with mushrooms. ahh well its good fun exercise running around like I'm in skyrim grabbing herbs.

LEkRGuj.jpg

smaller spears got made into a quick Goma-ae. tomorrow the bigger spears are destined for a pizza made from scratch.

... still unsure what to do with the berries.

... still unsure what to do with the berries.

You should use half for syrup and the other half for jelly or jam.

whoa, never thought of doing a modified gravity bong to make smoky olive oil!

Now all you need is cool aid lemonaid with some wattermelon and rice along with it .

P.s , if you think this is offensive in any other way , know this that i eat fried chicken , i eat watermelons and i can drink cool aid .

(⌐■_■) 

P.s , if you think this is offensive in any other way, i eat watermelons and i can drink cool aid .

I was listening to a podcast on history and it was mentioned watermelon was a sign of privilege, so much so, that when the settlers of the americas took pictures (likely the only picture they ever took and at great cost to them) they displayed all their possessions and.... watermelon.

just imagine this, you get one chance at taking a picture to send your loved ones you left in the old country to go thousands of miles and settle in a foreign country and in your one and only chance to take the most ultimate selfie to show everyone back home how much of a $baller$ you are showing off your house, your cattle all the next generation of kids.... and watermelon.

and here is a picture of $Baller$420YoloSwag way back when.

sod-house.jpg

edit: also this one the manliest tea party ever lol

sdbtchr7detail.jpg

GLaDos said the cake was real , player said it was a lie , i belive glados more now .''

ALL HAIL DA CCCCCCCCCAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKKKKKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

post-144483-0-51911800-1435699139_thumb.

(⌐■_■) 

@Ridska - That cake is a lie! It should be a chocolate cake, not a fruit cake :P So, CAKE IS A LIE! :P

stop yo rihannaing ( get it cuz she has a song that goes . '' cake cake cake '' :DDD lellelelellele ) and start worshiping the caek .

btw , there is a layer of chocolate so there is COCO BBBBBBBBBBIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ( jk brov ) .

(⌐■_■) 

I can't believe I didn't find this thread earlier.

This is some lentil stew (is that what you call it? I have no idea, I used Google translate)

LLSlIhh.jpg

This is some chicken sausage being cooked

HI4xL53.jpg

Served

f0n1XT4.jpg

And this is some good ol chicken

J7zOT0q.jpg

Everything was cooked on a disc plow. We cook something on it every sunday or so, I love it

Telling bad jokes since 1996

Intel i5 3470/ Asus P8B75-V / 8GB 1333mhz cheap ass Kingston Ram  / XFX R9 390 / WD Caviar Blue 1TB / Crucial MX 100 256GB / Antec EA650W / Samsung SyncMaster P2370 / Steelseries Apex [RAW] / Logitech G400s / NZXT Phantom White / Moto G 2015 8GB