Fuck you Valve!

Camul

Seriously, I have no idea how anyone can defend this company anymore. With all of the money that they have, you'd think that they would actually put fucking effort into things. Their customer support is the worst I have EVER encountered, taking days to get a reply that's copy and pasted, often taking multiple tickets to solve a single fucking issue. Their policies are rediclulous, so if you get items stolen from you, or a glitch with their service causes you to sell an $100 item for $1 you're shit out of luck. Your account stolen and it got banned? Fuck you too! Let's start on their usless peice of shit that is VAC too. Guess what Valve, people want you to find ways to prevent cheating. Banning them a month down the line is fucking useless, because they just create a new account and start cheating again. The amount of resources they put into CS:GO is fucking pathetic for it's size. The game is fucking full of bugs, needs tweeks/balances and better servers. Nope, fuck all of that stuff. We got music kits! Something that let's you customise the music in the game, which fucking NOBODY plays with, because it makes it harder to hear footsteps. Maybe put some effort and money into your current services and products intead of an OS almost nobody fucking cares about. Seriously, I'm dissapointed that GTA V isn't on Origin, I'd be happy to make that my primary platform now, because I very much doubt Valve will ever turn their shit around.

you need a hug...not from me though. 

tumblr_m6bnls5UU61rziwwco1_400.gif

Because he had a hard drive.

The amount of resources they put into CS:GO is fucking pathetic for it's size. The game is fucking full of bugs, needs tweeks/balances and better servers.

Someone got killed by an autosniper and is now raging at the game because he cannot kill said guy using it? Instead of raging here, go to their forums and speak your mind, they could potentially fix some stuff. Lately i have seen tons of bugs fixed in CSGO, and also

or a glitch with their service causes you to sell an $100 item for $1 you're shit out of luck.

Never seen that happen, its propably your mistake because you put the wrong number?

Their customer support is the worst I have EVER encountered, taking days to get a reply that's copy and pasted, often taking multiple tickets to solve a single fucking issue.

Because you know having 1 million+ people having problems and trying to help them is the easiest thing right?

My PC:

Spoiler

MOBO: MSI B450 Tomahawk Max, CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600, Cooler: BeQuiet! Dark Rock 3, GPU: Gigabyte GTX 1050ti D5 4G, Ram: 16GB (2x8) HyperX Fury DDR4, Case: NZXT S340, Psu: Be Quiet! Pure Power 11 600W , HDD's: WD 1TB Caviar Blue, WD 256GB Scorpio Blue, WD 2TB Caviar Blue  SSD: Sandisk SSD PLUS 240Gb

service causes you to sell an $100 item for $1 you're shit out of luck. 

how can you sell something on steam?

Intel 4790k | Asus Z97 Maximus VII Impact | Corsair Vengeance Pro Series 16 GB 1866Mhz | Asus Strix GTX 980 | CoolerMaster G550 |Samsung Evo 250GB | Synology DS215j (NAS) | Logitech G502 |

Valve is highly overrated on this forum

tumblr_inline_n3ig3hAzGJ1r1jtxd.gif

Because he had a hard drive.

Translation: OP fails at CS:GO

The stone cannot know why the chisel cleaves it; the iron cannot know why the fire scorches it. When thy life is cleft and scorched, when death and despair leap at thee, beat not thy breast and curse thy evil fate, but thank the Builder for the trials that shape thee.

Haha, CS:GO rage. I'm sorry but that's funny. That entire post makes me chuckle.

Nah, I don't get angry playing the game. I'm just pissed off with the state that the game is in.

Someone got killed by an autosniper and is now raging at the game because he cannot kill said guy using it? Instead of raging here, go to their forums and speak your mind, they could potentially fix some stuff. Lately i have seen tons of bugs fixed in CSGO, and also

Never seen that happen, its propably your mistake because you put the wrong number?

Because you know having 1 million+ people having problems and trying to help them is the easiest thing right?

1. I don't get angry playing the game. It's the only time that I'm actually calm and happy. I'm angry at how little Valve cares for such a large community.

2. There's been a few posts on reddit about the market bug. It lists the wrong item to the one your selling. Valve refused to reverse the transactions.

3. They should have more than enough money to fund a better customer support service.

Stop defending them. They are peicees of shit.

how can you sell something on steam?

Valve games usually have items you can sell on the market place, TF2 comes to mind with people selling hats and such.

Setup: i5 4670k @ 4.2 Ghz, Corsair H100i Cooler, Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB Ram @ 1600 Mhz, MSI Z87-GD65 Motherboard, Corsair GS700 2013 edition PSU, MSI GTX 770 Lightning, Samsung EVO 120 SSD + 2TB&1TB Seagate Barracudas, BenQ XL2411T Monitor, Sennheiser HD 598 Headphones + AntLion ModMic 4.0

U mad brah? Also it's steam, or origin. Considering it took a few years to make origin actually work, I'd say steam is better. 

Sally: l Intel i5 4690k | | Corsair H55 | | Zalman z12 plus | | Hitachi 2TB HDD | | Samsung 840 Pro 128 GB | | ASRock Fatal1ty z97 Killer | | Corsair Vengeance 16 GB | | EVGA SuperNova 750 watt | | MSI 390 | | Windows 10| 

Actually, I'm usually pretty good. I'm only GN3, but I usually do the best on my team. Even when I do badly I still enjoy it because I love the challange from competetive gaming.

Sounds like you're just an idiot or bad at CS:GO, i have never had any of those problems.

"My opinion is that your opinion is wrong." - AlwaysFSX    CPU I5 4690k MB MSI Gaming 5 RAM 2 x 4GB HyperX Blu DDR3 GPU Asus GTX970 Strix,  Case Corsair 760T Storage 1 x 120GB 840EVO 1 x 1TB WD Blue, 1 x 500GB Toshiba  

The cave/beast v2 (OLD) http://imgur.com/a/8AmeH                                  PSU 600W Raidmax RX600AF Displays ASUS VS278Q-P x2, BenQ Xl2720z Cooling Dark Rock 3, 4 AP120s Keyboard Logitech G710+ Mouse Razer Deathadder 

Sounds like you're just an idiot or bad at CS:GO, i have never had any of those problems.

I'm neither of those things. Sounds like you're just a Valve fanboy or a cunt. If you really haven't had any issues with CSGO then you're lucky.

I'm neither of those things. Sounds like you're just a Valve fanboy or a cunt. If you really haven't had any issues with CSGO then you're lucky.

Bit of both probably.

Maybe you're just unlucky.

"My opinion is that your opinion is wrong." - AlwaysFSX    CPU I5 4690k MB MSI Gaming 5 RAM 2 x 4GB HyperX Blu DDR3 GPU Asus GTX970 Strix,  Case Corsair 760T Storage 1 x 120GB 840EVO 1 x 1TB WD Blue, 1 x 500GB Toshiba  

The cave/beast v2 (OLD) http://imgur.com/a/8AmeH                                  PSU 600W Raidmax RX600AF Displays ASUS VS278Q-P x2, BenQ Xl2720z Cooling Dark Rock 3, 4 AP120s Keyboard Logitech G710+ Mouse Razer Deathadder 

Seriously, I'm dissapointed that GTA V isn't on Origin, I'd be happy to make that my primary platform now, because I very much doubt Valve will ever turn their shit around.

Ahhhhhhhhhh, it hurts so much! *Running Away*

rw93kRv_700wa_0.gif

Beware of him that is slow to anger; for when it is long coming, it is the stronger when it comes, and the longer kept. Abused patience turns to fury.

Don't call names,  it's not productive and it makes you look like a jerk.

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

He's pretty good actually :P

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!