Assassins Creed - Pay Your Respects

Hi Everyone, i found this image on an ACU Neogaf forum. Just wanted to share, maybe we can start a good discusion about the game.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=930673&page=22

zdSCM1a.png

Oh my lord, i cracked up at this one. And the irony...

CPU: Intel I5-4690k (stock) Motherboard: Asus B85 Pro gamer RAM: 2x4 - GB Avexir kit (xmp is not enabled) GPU: XFX R9 280X DD Case: Coolermaster Storm Enforcer Storage: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB, Seagate Barracuda 1TB, WD 250GB PSU: Thermaltake Smartpower 750w Monitor: BenQ RL2455HM Cooling: 200mm front intake, 200mm top exhaust, 200mm rear exhaust Keyboard: Corsair Vengeance K70 Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Core Sound: Kingston HyperX Clouds and Logitech Speakers Operating System: Windows 10 64bit

I pressed D

Did you see the real life comparison video of the game?

Intel 4790k | Asus Z97 Maximus VII Impact | Corsair Vengeance Pro Series 16 GB 1866Mhz | Asus Strix GTX 980 | CoolerMaster G550 |Samsung Evo 250GB | Synology DS215j (NAS) | Logitech G502 |

Roflcopter.gif

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

I pressed D

You want the D? 

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

thats COD AW 

and lol poor AC

Cpu: Intel i7 4770k @4.4 Ghz | Case: Corsair 350D | Motherbord: Z87 Gryphon | Ram: dominator platinum 4X4 1866 | Video Card: SLI GTX 980 Ti | Power Supply: Seasonic 1000 platinum | Monitor: ACER XB270HU | Keyboard: RK-9100 | Mouse: R.A.T. 7 | Headset : HD 8 DJ | Watercooled

Check this out, at one point the PS4 dipped to 19 FPS

19FPS

-The Bellerophon- Obsidian 550D-i5-3570k@4.5Ghz -Asus Sabertooth Z77-16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866Mhz-x2 EVGA GTX 760 Dual FTW 4GB-Creative Sound Blaster XF-i Titanium-OCZ Vertex Plus 120GB-Seagate Barracuda 2TB- https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/60154-the-not-really-a-build-log-build-log/ Twofold http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/121043-twofold-a-dual-itx-system/ How great is EVGA? http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/110662-evga-how-great-are-they/#entry1478299

The only reason I buy Assassins Creed games, is they ironically match up with my history class curriculum for the year. 2 years ago we did the American revolution, so AC3 helped a ton. a year before that we medieval Rome. Ac2, Brotherhood. Last year we did the Byzantines so black flag didn't help at all, but this year, OF ALL THINGS were doing the French Revolution. Now im kinda forced to buy this...

eGPU Setup: Macbook Pro 13" 16GB DDR3 RAM, 512GB SSD, i5 3210M, GTX 980 eGPU

New PC: i7-4790k, Corsair H100iGTX, ASrock Fatal1ty Z97 Killer, 24GB Ram, 850 EVO 256GB SSD, 1TB HDD, GTX 1080 Fractal Design R4, EVGA Supernova G2 650W

@Lord Pantaloons

I love the fact that this video was uploaded at 60fps... 

19FPS

What's wrong with that? I think that looks way more cinematic than 30fps. You guys are just ungrateful...

SimRacer - Casual FSX Pilot!

Spoiler

Mobo: MSI B550 Tomahawk | CPU: Ryzen R5 3600 | GPU: Vega 64 Sapphire Nitro | RAM: 16GB Crucial Ballistix DDR4 3200Mhz | PSU: EVGA P2 1000W 80Plus Platinum | Storage: 256GB Samsung 840 Pro SSD - 1TB WD Black - 2TB Seagate HDD | Cooling: Dark Rock Pro 3, Noiseblocker eLoop Fans | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe | Audio: Sennheiser HD598 - JBL LSR305s | Display: BenQ EX3501R, Asus VG278H

Spoiler

19FPS

-snip-

I saw it get down to 18. How do console gamers live with this?

Spoiler

Prometheus (Main Rig)

CPU-Z Verification

Laptop: 

Spoiler

Intel Core i3-5005U, 8GB RAM, Crucial MX 100 128GB, Touch-Screen, Intel 7260 WiFi/Bluetooth card.

Phone:

Game Consoles:

Spoiler

Softmodded Fat PS2 w/ 80GB HDD, and a Dreamcast.

If you want my attention quote my post, or tag me. If you don't use PCPartPicker I will ignore your build.

Hi Everyone, i found this image on an ACU Neogaf forum. Just wanted to share, maybe we can start a good discusion about the game.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=930673&page=22

zdSCM1a.png

Oh my lord, i cracked up at this one. And the irony...

OMG. I am cracking up so bad at this Neogaf thread. Thanks for sharing. We all knew it would be a trainwreck but the screenshots people are posting here and the Steam community are hilarious. Must next gen. I don't know which is better the rail man or the guy floating below him next to the pillar. All those clones down there are very mad with hands on hips. He is so steamed he's freakin levitating. I can see where all the CPU is going. Truly next gen stuff here.

SGz8Ppo.jpg

CPU:24/7-4770k @ 4.5ghz/4.0 cache @ 1.22V override, 1.776 VCCIN. MB: Z87-G41 PC Mate. Cooling: Hyper 212 evo push/pull. Ram: Gskill Ares 1600 CL9 @ 2133 1.56v 10-12-10-31-T1 150 TRFC. Case: HAF 912 stock fans (no LED crap). HD: Seagate Barracuda 1 TB. Display: Dell S2340M IPS. GPU: Sapphire Tri-x R9 290. PSU:CX600M OS: Win 7 64 bit/Mac OS X Mavericks, dual boot Hackintosh.

I pressed D

Did you see the real life comparison video of the game?

Pressed D?

I haven't, but the textures look shoddy don't they.

CPU: Intel I5-4690k (stock) Motherboard: Asus B85 Pro gamer RAM: 2x4 - GB Avexir kit (xmp is not enabled) GPU: XFX R9 280X DD Case: Coolermaster Storm Enforcer Storage: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB, Seagate Barracuda 1TB, WD 250GB PSU: Thermaltake Smartpower 750w Monitor: BenQ RL2455HM Cooling: 200mm front intake, 200mm top exhaust, 200mm rear exhaust Keyboard: Corsair Vengeance K70 Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Core Sound: Kingston HyperX Clouds and Logitech Speakers Operating System: Windows 10 64bit

thats COD AW 

and lol poor AC

Exactly. Not only is it so true about ACU. but the irony, that cod is better!

What's wrong with that? I think that looks way more cinematic than 30fps. You guys are just ungrateful...

No mate, 30fps is way more cinematic.

(troll)

OMG. I am cracking up so bad at this Neogaf thread. Thanks for sharing. We all knew it would be a trainwreck but the screenshots people are posting here and the Steam community are hilarious. Must next gen. I don't know which is better the rail man or the guy floating below him next to the pillar. All those clones down there are very mad with hands on hips. He is so steamed he's freakin levitating. I can see where all the CPU is going. Truly next gen stuff here.

No worries. I love a good Ubisoft bash!

http://imgur.com/EIYMzpr

19FPS

Don't worry guys, the developers will get better at using the hardware!

;)

Edit: Sarcasm

Don't worry guys, the developers will get better at using the hardware!

;)

The PS4 and Xbone don't have any hardware to them, they run on potato.

Ubisoft decided to simulate the console on the PC version by making that run like a potato as well.

19FPS

Its all about that cinematic experience yo!

GTX 770 getting 80 fps when arriving to boston in Ac3 with everything maxed out and getting 17 fps when they close into arno's face as a child in a cinematic. I wonder if they are rendering the whole paris while i'm staring at a fcking face.

19FPS

SO CINEMATIC!

Anyone who has a sister hates the fact that his sister isn't Kasugano Sora.
Anyone who does not have a sister hates the fact that Kasugano Sora isn't his sister.
I'm not insulting anyone; I'm just being condescending. There is a difference, you see...

Are the cutscenes not pre recorded? playing a 1080p video (and loading the level) can't be that difficult..

Are the cutscenes not pre recorded? playing a 1080p video (and loading the level) can't be that difficult..

Why people still think cutscenes are pre recorded? Do you even now the amount of storage required to have uncompressed 1080p video?

I've got some updates guys!!

Doesn't mention the crashes in single player, it's just pathetic.

What amazes me is that people are blaming NVIDIA! They are under the impression that because of NVIDIA gameworks, Ubishaft & NVIDIA have shafted AMD users.

Seriously?? The game runs terribly on NVIDIA as well.

#Ubishaft

http://www.pcgamer.com/ubisoft-acknowledges-assassins-creed-unity-problems-on-amd-hardware/

http://www.pcgamer.com/assassins-creed-unitys-future-updates-detailed/

I might be a little sad when (or if) Ubisoft get their act together. I almost feel as if i should put down 60 for the game, since it has provided so much entertainment!!! http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=930673&page=35