[eTeknix]NVIDIA’s Next-Gen GeForce GTX Titan II Teased, GM200 is Coming *UPDATE*

WolfDeville

nvidia-next-generation-gpu-800x467.jpg

QuoteQuote 

It’s coming folks – NVIDIA’s next-generation GPU is already being teased, weeks after the Maxwell cards have reached consumers’ PCs. The news is coming from WCCF Tech, who is reporting that the next-gen GPU from NVIDIA will be baked onto the 16nm FinFET process from TSMC. During NVIDIA’s recent earnings call, CEO and co-founder of the company, Jen Hsun-Huang teased that he is “excited about our next generation GPU”. Huang added that “right now we’re enjoying ramping Maxwell. And so Maxwell is unquestionably at this point a home run and we’re just savoring the moment and ramping the living daylights out of it”.

Source

WCCF article

*UPDATE*

Fellow LTT member squid4fl posted a thread about a news article stating that the GTX Titan II on sisoftware.net.

81e0af215ea87afb53613a295d79329f.png

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ

LOL. Can we not have a billion threads about the next Nvidia GPU's? we did this all summer... can we like not do this all winter? 

Computing enthusiast. 
I use to be able to input a cheat code now I've got to input a credit card - Total Biscuit

>Insert people butthurt about WCCF

They were right about Nvidia's GTX 900 series, they might be right about this.

Spewing 1000 random articles a day, you're bound to get something right eventually.

QUOTE ME IN A REPLY SO I CAN SEE THE NOTIFICATION!

When there is no danger of failure there is no pleasure in success.

Such speculation, much wow

CPU: I7 3770k @4.8 ghz | GPU: GTX 1080 FE SLI | RAM: 16gb (2x8gb) gskill sniper 1866mhz | Mobo: Asus P8Z77-V LK | PSU: Rosewill Hive 1000W | Case: Corsair 750D | Cooler:Corsair H110| Boot: 2X Kingston v300 120GB RAID 0 | Storage: 1 WD 1tb green | 2 3TB seagate Barracuda|

>Insert people butthurt about WCCF

They were right about Nvidia's GTX 900 series, they might be right about this.

God, the constant hive-minding on this forum is irritating, right?

waffle waffle waffle on and on and on

@Dim You see what I mean? WCCF hate even when backed by eteknix.

Software Engineer for Suncorp (Australia), Computer Tech Enthusiast, Miami University Graduate, Nerd

Coming from WCCF Tech.

Just no

Askew meme coming right up

81e0af215ea87afb53613a295d79329f.png

But anyway if it's true than it should be the TITAN X

Like the one @Jerakl made

hzTkUwW.png

i ACTUALLY MADE A A BETTER ONE  A WHILE AGO. Whoops that was all in caps lock and I'm too lazy to correct it.

PrTwRxv.png

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

i ACTUALLY MADE A A BETTER ONE  A WHILE AGO. Whoops that was all in caps lock and I'm too lazy to correct it.

PrTwRxv.png

JUST A CROPPED IMAGE

JUST A CROPPED IMAGE

YES

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

Didn't they just have an article stating that it was delayed or am I confusing myself?

Desktop: Intel 4770k - 12GB Vengeance Pro 1866Mhz RAM - Asus Maximus VI Formula Mobo - Asus Strix 970 SLI - Cooler Master V850 PSU -  Nzxt Phantom 630 Case  - 1TB WD HDD - Samsung 840 Evo 250GB SSD - Nzxt Kraken X60 - 24" Asus VG248QE 1080p Monitor - Logitech G35 Headset -  G502 Proteus Core - Logitech G710+ Keyboard - Nzxt Hue - Windows 10

I was gonna post this, but I saw it on  

WCCF

muh specs 

Gaming and HTPC (reparations)- ASUS 1080, MSI X99A SLI Plus, 5820k- 4.5GHz @ 1.25v, asetek based 360mm AIO, RM 1000x, 16GB memory, 750D with front USB 2.0 replaced with 3.0  ports, 2 250GB 850 EVOs in Raid 0 (why not, only has games on it), some hard drives

Screens- Acer preditor XB241H (1080p, 144Hz Gsync), LG 1080p ultrawide, (all mounted) directly wired to TV in other room

Stuff- k70 with reds, steel series rival, g13, full desk covering mouse mat

All parts black

Workstation(desk)- 3770k, 970 reference, 16GB of some crucial memory, a motherboard of some kind I don't remember, Micomsoft SC-512N1-L/DVI, CM Storm Trooper (It's got a handle, can you handle that?), 240mm Asetek based AIO, Crucial M550 256GB (upgrade soon), some hard drives, disc drives, and hot swap bays

Screens- 3  ASUS VN248H-P IPS 1080p screens mounted on a stand, some old tv on the wall above it. 

Stuff- Epicgear defiant (solderless swappable switches), g600, moutned mic and other stuff. 

Laptop docking area- 2 1440p korean monitors mounted, one AHVA matte, one samsung PLS gloss (very annoying, yes). Trashy Razer blackwidow chroma...I mean like the J key doesn't click anymore. I got a model M i use on it to, but its time for a new keyboard. Some edgy Utechsmart mouse similar to g600. Hooked to laptop dock for both of my dell precision laptops. (not only docking area)

Shelf- i7-2600 non-k (has vt-d), 380t, some ASUS sandy itx board, intel quad nic. Currently hosts shared files, setting up as pfsense box in VM. Also acts as spare gaming PC with a 580 or whatever someone brings. Hooked into laptop dock area via usb switch

Is wccf not reliable??

Do bears shit? At all? Anywhere? 

muh specs 

Gaming and HTPC (reparations)- ASUS 1080, MSI X99A SLI Plus, 5820k- 4.5GHz @ 1.25v, asetek based 360mm AIO, RM 1000x, 16GB memory, 750D with front USB 2.0 replaced with 3.0  ports, 2 250GB 850 EVOs in Raid 0 (why not, only has games on it), some hard drives

Screens- Acer preditor XB241H (1080p, 144Hz Gsync), LG 1080p ultrawide, (all mounted) directly wired to TV in other room

All parts black

Workstation(desk)- 3770k, 970 reference, 16GB of some crucial memory, a motherboard of some kind I don't remember, Micomsoft SC-512N1-L/DVI, CM Storm Trooper (It's got a handle, can you handle that?), 240mm Asetek based AIO, Crucial M550 256GB (upgrade soon), some hard drives, disc drives, and hot swap bays

Screens- 3  ASUS VN248H-P IPS 1080p screens mounted on a stand, some old tv on the wall above it. 

Stuff- Epicgear defiant (solderless swappable switches), g600, moutned mic and other stuff. 

Laptop docking area- 2 1440p korean monitors mounted, one AHVA matte, one samsung PLS gloss (very annoying, yes). Trashy Razer blackwidow chroma...I mean like the J key doesn't click anymore. I got a model M i use on it to, but its time for a new keyboard. Some edgy Utechsmart mouse similar to g600. Hooked to laptop dock for both of my dell precision laptops. (not only docking area)

Shelf- i7-2600 non-k (has vt-d), 380t, some ASUS sandy itx board, intel quad nic. Currently hosts shared files, setting up as pfsense box in VM. Also acts as spare gaming PC with a 580 or whatever someone brings. Hooked into laptop dock area via usb switch

Do bears shit? At all? Anywhere? 

Will AMD release a 12 core phenom with half the tdp of a fx cpu? 

Will AMD release a 12 core phenom with half the tdp of a fx cpu? 

idk is Linus tall? 

muh specs 

All parts black

Well yah. I was saying that's complete bullshit. 

:)

WCCF is as reliable as using seran wrap as bullet proof glass and as honest as pinocchio with a nose job. 

muh specs 

All parts black

Well yah. I was saying that's complete bullshit. 

:)

WCCF is as reliable as using seran wrap as bullet proof glass and as honest as pinocchio with a nose job. 

1086647.png

This explains some of WCCF Tech content..... 

Is wccf not reliable??

A while back apparently some one said something negative about them. Now there's this huge vendetta of hate. So now everyone is just saying it's wrong, despite the fact it was also posted on eteknix.