Gtx Titan II appeared on sisoftware.eu

squid4fl

From the german it-news site computerbase.de

Apparently a Gtx Titan II (?) appeared in the benchmark database of SiSoftware.

Don't know if thats a stupid post by me... I just thought it was worth noticing as it is a different source than wccf.

Link to german page: http://www.computerbase.de/2014-11/gtx-titan-ii-sisoftware-gesichtet/

Link to benchmark database (SiSoftware): http://www.sisoftware.eu/rank2011d/show_run.php?q=c2ffccfddbbadbe6deeadbeedbfd8fb282a4c1a499a98ffcc1f9&l=en

Intel Core i7 4790K || G.Skill 16GB DDR3 || MSI GTX 970 Gaming 4G || Fractal Design Define R5 || Asus Gryphon Z97 || EVGA SuperNOVA 750G2 || Crucial MX100 256GB || Noctua NH-D15

Even german people agree that it should be called titanium cards instead of ti, well somewhat. And anyways, i miss titanium edition cards. It had a better name than ti. 

Well, I don't think I'll end up with anything this high-end for a looong time.

Sig under construction.

can somebody tell me in what list it is rank #235?

5.1GHz 4770k

My Specs

Intel i7-4770K @ 4.7GHz | Corsair H105 w/ SP120 | Asus Gene VI | 32GB Corsair Vengeance LP | 2x GTX 780Ti| Corsair 750D | OCZ Agility 3 | Samsung 840/850 | Sandisk SSD | 3TB WD RED | Seagate Barracuda 2TB | Corsair RM850 | ASUS PB278Q | SyncMaster 2370HD | SyncMaster P2450

3072 SP 384 bit and 12gb Ram.... This must be a Tesla/ Quadro card. Consumer Titan II will probably launch in February like the previous Titans have.

CPU: i7 6700k @ 4.6ghz | CASE: Corsair 780T White Edition | MB: Asus Z170 Deluxe | CPU Cooling: EK Predator 360 | GPU: NVIDIA Titan X Pascal w/ EKWB nickel waterblock | PSU: EVGA 850w P2 | RAM: 16GB DDR4 Corsair Domintator Platinum 2800mhz | Storage: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB | OS: Win 10 Pro x64 | Monitor: Acer Predator X34/HTC VIVE Keyboard: CM Storm Trigger-Z | Mouse: Razer Taipan | Sound: Audio Technica ATH-M50x / Klipsch Promedia 2.1 Sound System 

Even german people agree that it should be called titanium cards instead of ti, well somewhat. And anyways, i miss titanium edition cards. It had a better name than ti. 

technicly(chemistry) seen it's still titanium :P

Thank god I was looking for a single card solution to my 15 1080p monitors

:blink: 15 screens

May the light have your back and your ISO low.

technicly(chemistry) seen it's still titanium :P

I know this which is why I still call special edition cards titanium cards i.e. 780 titanium. Yet nvidia hasn't used that for awhile, and titanium cards aren't anything special anymore, meaning they shouldn't hold the titanium branding. But that is just my opinion. 

3072 cores at 1.4 GHz... Move over AMD you're done for 2015. 400s series development just went into overdrive.

Even with HBM advantages and lesser cooling needs for the VRAM, AMD's current 2816-core flagship is losing to Nvidia's 2048-core flagship which possesses a bus width half as large as AMD's, and AMD can't maintain 1.1+ Ghz on the 4000 core beast they're going to release in the 390x without liquid cooling. I predict an Nvidia sweep in 2015 except in the supercomputing world where HBM will actually make a big difference.

Software Engineer for Suncorp (Australia), Computer Tech Enthusiast, Miami University Graduate, Nerd

3072 cores at 1.4 GHz... Move over AMD you're done for 2015. 400s series development just went into overdrive.

Even with HBM advantages and lesser cooling needs for the VRAM, AMD's current 2816-core flagship is losing to Nvidia's 2048-core flagship which possesses a bus width half as large as AMD's, and AMD can't maintain 1.1+ Ghz on the 4000 core beast they're going to release in the 390x without liquid cooling. I predict an Nvidia sweep in 2015 except in the supercomputing world where HBM will actually make a big difference.

WE KNOW FUCK ALL ABOUT AMD NEW CARDS, JUST RUMOURS

WE HAVE A SHROUD THAT MIGHT OR MIGHT NOT HAVE HOSE OUTPUT FOR AIO COOLING

WOULD YOU LOOK AT CARDS AS GENERATION IE 780/TI TO 290X, AS AMD NEW ARCHITECTURE WILL LAUNCH LATER ON?

HOW THE FUCK YOU KNOW NOW WHAT WILL BE THE OC VALUES FOR AN AMD CARD THAT WILL RELEASE LATER ON?

FOR fuck sake

WE KNOW FUCK ALL ABOUT AMD NEW CARDS, JUST RUMOURS

WE HAVE A SHROUD THAT MIGHT OR MIGHT NOT HAVE HOSE OUTPUT FOR AIO COOLING

WOULD YOU LOOK AT CARDS AS GENERATION IE 780/TI TO 290X, AS AMD NEW ARCHITECTURE WILL LAUNCH LATER ON?

HOW THE FUCK YOU KNOW NOW WHAT WILL BE THE OC VALUES FOR AN AMD CARD THAT WILL RELEASE LATER ON?

FOR fuck sake

It's a liquid cooling shroud. Asetek's designed it, and they don't do anything outside liquid cooling for GPUs and coprocessors.

Also, experience and looking at Tonga. It's gonna be a hot, inefficient mess with a ~1.1GHz clock.

If I end up wrong, feel free to call me on it, but that happens about as often as a republican complimenting a Democrat sincerely in the U.S..

Software Engineer for Suncorp (Australia), Computer Tech Enthusiast, Miami University Graduate, Nerd

I just steer away from amd completely, they seem to rely on brute strength when it comes to their cards (95degrees celsius on a reference 290x?). If you get the right GTX 980 you can overclock as high as the card is capable (varies between each card of course) and it won't reach 75 degrees, and that's with a narrow performance gap, I'd rather go for efficiency than a card that tries to cook the computer.

"We also blind small animals with cosmetics.
We do not sell cosmetics. We just blind animals."

"Please don't mistake us for Equifax. Those fuckers are evil"

This PSA brought to you by Equifacks.
PMSL

Seems like AMD got a wind of this and did their own benchmark. Ranked at #156 compared to #236

http://www.sisoftware.eu/rank2011d/show_run.php?q=c2ffccfddbbadbe6deedd4e7d3f587ba8aacc9ac91a187f4c9f9&l=en

It's worth noting, ...or not, that the version used here is 20.42 not 20.52 like in the rumoured Titan II result.

1be5d227e2011ec5cc944a839a7fb879f858e81b

Not a fan of both by the way. It just seems interesting how 2015 is gonna turn out, 20nm, and a possible 16nm, stacked ram, Skylake, smells like a good time to upgrade :D

You can bark like a dog, but that won't make you a dog.

You can act like someone you're not, but that won't change who you are.

Finished Crysis without a discrete GPU,15 FPS average, and a lot of heart

How I plan my builds -

Spoiler

For me I start with the "There's no way I'm not gonna spend $1,000 on a system."

Followed by the "Wow I need to buy the OS for a $100!?"

Then "Let's start with the 'best budget GPU' and 'best budget CPU' that actually fits what I think is my budget."

Realizing my budget is a lot less, I work my way to "I think these new games will run on a cheap ass CPU."

Then end with "The new parts launching next year is probably gonna be better and faster for the same price so I'll just buy next year."

elements_22_titanium_tile_coaster.jpg

[ Cruel Angel ]:     Exterior  -   BENQ XL2420T   |   SteelSeries MLG Sensei   |   Corsair K70 RED   |   Corsair 900D  |                                                                                                    CPU:    -   4.7Ghz @ 1.425v             |

Interior    -   i7 4770k   |    Maximus VI Formula    |   Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB    |   ASUS GTX 980 Strix SLIx2  |  840 Pro 512Gb    |    WD Black 2TB  |           RAM:   -   2400Mhz OC @ 1.650v    |

Cooling   -   XSPC 120mm x7 Total Radiator Space   |   XSPC RayStorm    |    PrimoChill Tubing/Res  |                                                                                             GPU:   -   1000Mhz @ 1.158            |

elements_22_titanium_tile_coaster.jpg

Now do me a favour and understand that in the naming scheme of nvidia Ti, and titanium are 2 completely different things. Titanium cards are special editions, not just refresh cards.