"Highly anticipated Ubisoft games return to Steam"

Tro

NO GAMES FOR THE BRITISH PEOPLE ONLY IF THE GO TO UPLAY & DIE THERE FROM HOW CRAPPY IT IS

post-154698-0-49051200-1415459892.jpg

I5 3570K@ 4.4 - GIGABYTE Z77- Kingston 8G 2400 RAM - MSI GTX980 - HAF-X - 27'' ROG SWIFT + 32'' LG IPS - OCZ 250G SSD + WD 4TB HDD - ASUS XONAR DX -Noctua NH-D14

Like, who seriously cared in the first place? Uplay was still required to play their games, so I don't see what the issue suddenly is. It's always been bad, it hasn't suddenly been that way.

Like, who seriously cared in the first place? Uplay was still required to play their games, so I don't see what the issue suddenly is. It's always been bad, it hasn't suddenly been that way.

If you actually read my post, i mentioned this -_-

CPU: i7 - 2600kGPU: GTX 1070Mobo: intel somethingRAM: Corsair XMS3 @1600Mhz (8GB)SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB. HDD: WD Green 1TB . Case: Cooler Master HAF XB EVO Monitors: LG 25UM65-P and Benq 2200HD Keyboard: Corsair vengeance K70 FPS Red switch. Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Core. Headset: Steelseries Siberia V2

If you actually read my post, i mentioned this -_-

I know, I wasn't referring to you specifically, just everyone moaning about it.

prob was some disagreement between valve and Ubisoft re the terms and conditions and revenue sharing.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

I'm curious, if they were going to fold on an action so easily, what does it imply?

Perhaps a mistake, an accident? Not really a comfort but it could always happen.

Or were they hoping to pull wool over our eyes and attempt to assuage us as that this is an attempt on them to be listening to consumers?

Either way, I'm not really up to putting them in good faith.

Still won't be buying any of them for a variety of reasons, not the least of which is the requirement to have Uplay contaminating my computer.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

I guess they somewhat stopped digging.

the heat from the earths core is getting to them

Personal computer master race

This might technically be worse. It seams that whenever I launch a game from Steam that launches Uplay, when I close said game, Steam doesn't know when I actually close it and I have to fully shut down Steam and relaunch. 

You have to close Uplay, not fully shut down Steam. 

Interested in Linux, SteamOS and Open-source applications? Go here

Gaming Rig - CPU: i5 3570k @ Stock | GPU: EVGA Geforce 560Ti 448 Core Classified Ultra | RAM: Mushkin Enhanced Blackline 8GB DDR3 1600 | SSD: Crucial M4 128GB | HDD: 3TB Seagate Barracuda, 1TB WD Caviar Black, 1TB Seagate Barracuda | Case: Antec Lanboy Air | KB: Corsair Vengeance K70 Cherry MX Blue | Mouse: Corsair Vengeance M95 | Headset: Steelseries Siberia V2

If Ubi actually cared for PC gaming, they would get rid of Uplay and stop dicking around.

Well that means Assassin's Creed isn't  Death to me!

Uhh i hope this is a joke... I really really do...

CPU: i7 - 2600kGPU: GTX 1070Mobo: intel somethingRAM: Corsair XMS3 @1600Mhz (8GB)SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB. HDD: WD Green 1TB . Case: Cooler Master HAF XB EVO Monitors: LG 25UM65-P and Benq 2200HD Keyboard: Corsair vengeance K70 FPS Red switch. Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Core. Headset: Steelseries Siberia V2

Uhh i hope this is a joke... I really really do...

well you know i dont know if its gonna be a bad game yet. I have a strong feeling that it's gonna suck but idk yet.

That Basicly means NOP THAT WASN'T a Joke.

Im gonna wait on Totalbiscuits and Angryjoe's (if they gonna do one) Videos first and then i decide if im going to buy it or not!

And Yes i hate Ubisoft too!

well you know i dont know if its gonna be a bad game yet. I have a strong feeling that it's gonna suck but idk yet.

That Basicly means NOP THAT WASN'T a Joke.

Im gonna wait on Totalbiscuits and Angryjoe's (if they gonna do one) Videos first and then i decide if im going to buy it or not!

And Yes i hate Ubisoft too!

Okay listen.

The ONLY WAY we can POSSIBLY kill ubisoft or make them come to their senses, is to NOT buy any of their products. Ofcourse there's always gonna be morons buying their games, and they are just encouraging Ubisoft to keep digging. Please be on the good side and pirate it. Yes it's illegal but as soon as they receive your 60 bucks they go like "Ohh this wasnt too bad... let's do more!".

I personally hate pirating but Ubisoft is asking for it. 

Okay listen.

The ONLY WAY we can POSSIBLY kill ubisoft or make them come to their senses, is to NOT buy any of their products. Ofcourse there's always gonna be morons buying their games, and they are just encouraging Ubisoft to keep digging. Please be on the good side and pirate it. Yes it's illegal but as soon as they receive your 60 bucks they go like "Ohh this wasnt too bad... let's do more!".

Pirating is probably the most idiotic thing you can do. Stop pretending you give a fuck and just admit you're a cheapass and want to play the games without paying for them. Pirating does NOT send a message. It does NOT show that you stand for something. It is NOT a form of protesting. Pirating is being cheap and illegally playing a game without paying for it, period. If you want to send a message do what people who actually give a shit about real causes do: Do not buy the product and do not use it in any way shape or form. You can't both protest and use the thing you are protesting against, it doesn't work that way. YOU have to be willing to deprive yourself of that product as well otherwise the only message publishers get is that you'd never buy the game anyway and every single word you say is meaningless and can be ignored.

Okay listen.

WeLL ThaT Makes A LOT of SeNce! :D

Good Arguments Sir Im gonna pirate it as well!

You know what, I don't care. I was looking forward to ACU and FC4 but I am getting sick of Ubisofts behaviour.

I won't be buying any of these.

i7 6700K - ASUS Maximus VIII Ranger - Corsair H110i GT CPU Cooler - EVGA GTX 980 Ti ACX2.0+ SC+ - 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3000MHz - Samsung 850 EVO 500GB - AX760i - Corsair 450D - XB270HU G-Sync Monitor

i7 3770K - H110 Corsair CPU Cooler - ASUS P8Z77 V-PRO - GTX 980 Reference - 16GB HyperX Beast 1600MHz - Intel 240GB SSD - HX750i - Corsair 750D - XB270HU G-Sync Monitor

Here is the case : Valve wanted Ubisoft to care more about PC gamers but in reply Ubisoft said "NO".So Valve took their game off.

"Highly anticipated" ?   Based on the comments here, nobody was going to buy Ubisoft's junk anyway. 

I find it amusing that you consider anyone on this board to be a fair example of the stance of millions of people who quite frankly, despite all this crap, still are looking forward to new titles.

We're exceptions, for sure, it's why we're here.

This is bad news they should have stayed off steam because nobody cares about overhyped AAA  nerfed titles.

Sent from my Nexus 7 (2013).

This might technically be worse. It seams that whenever I launch a game from Steam that launches Uplay, when I close said game, Steam doesn't know when I actually close it and I have to fully shut down Steam and relaunch. 

I think its just checking the uplay process perhaps? 

This is bad news they should have stayed off steam because nobody cares about overhyped AAA  nerfed titles.

If all over-hyped AAA games got taken off Steam we'd be stuck with shitty indie titles and games that came out years ago but the devs and pubs re-released them in hopes to double dip.