Ubisoft upcoming titles missing from every country's Steam store(Update2:They are back on Steam)

Rafy

I know this was planned for the UK but now looks like it's happening world wide. I am really hoping it's just a mistake.

Here's a screenshot from a search I did in my local steam store(Italy)

ZkQvglR.png

Source: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=927832

iOXTxA.gif

Update:

[298110] Removed store name – Far Cry® 4
[324340] Removed store name – Far Cry® 4 Season Pass
[324330] Removed store name – Assassin’s Creed® Unity Season Pass

Source: https://steamdb.info/?long_history

Update 2:

The games seem to be available through Steam again, in most regions.

I prepurchased on steam! Will I still get a Uplay code at least?

Wishing leads to ambition and ambition leads to motivation and motivation leads to me building an illegal rocket ship in my backyard.

same here.

My PC

[ I5 4690k (no oc) - Gigabyte Z97 D3H - 8GB Ram - Sapphire R9 280X Vapor-X ]

inb4 ubisoft digging comments

Sound: Custom one pros, Audioengine A5+ with S8 sub.

K70 RGB

Just why.... EA did it, and no one really liked it, but Origin these days is somewhat okay (I like the libary view a lot better, at least the grid view), and we kinda have to deal with it. Uplay is just horrific, we don't need more fragmentation, Ubisoft can just fuck off, let me say Piratebay ahoy for FC4 and AC:U

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."

Main rig:

i7-4790 - 24GB RAM - GTX 970 - Samsung 840 240GB Evo - 2x 2TB Seagate. - 4 monitors - G710+ - G600 - Zalman Z9U3

Other devices

Oneplus One 64GB Sandstone

Surface Pro 3 - i7 - 256Gb

Surface RT

Server:

SuperMicro something - Xeon e3 1220 V2 - 12GB RAM - 16TB of Seagates 

So I assume they're trying to force uShit down our throats? Fuck you, too, Ubisoft.

They just keep justifying my decision to boycott their games. Great job, Ubisoft.

Motherboard: MSI Z97S Krait Edition █ CPU: Intel i7-4790K █ GPU: Nvidia Geforce GTX 780Ti █ RAM: 8GB AVEXIR DDR3 1600  █ Storage: 120GB Kingston HyperX SSD + 1TB Seagate Barracuda HDD 

█ Monitor: 21.5" 1080p 60Hz  PSU: 700w █ Case: Fractal Define R4 █       ...LTT Dark Theme master race.

Project MiniConsole

I prepurchased on steam! Will I still get a Uplay code at least?

I heard from a friend he bought I think Trials Fusion on Steam.

For the game to play, he needed to run Steam and UPlay :P

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

I hope they remove them all from Steam, we'd get rid of some clutter.

The stone cannot know why the chisel cleaves it; the iron cannot know why the fire scorches it. When thy life is cleft and scorched, when death and despair leap at thee, beat not thy breast and curse thy evil fate, but thank the Builder for the trials that shape thee.

The fuck? I bought the game on steam. Do I no longer receive it?

Wishing leads to ambition and ambition leads to motivation and motivation leads to me building an illegal rocket ship in my backyard.

I heard from a friend he bought I think Trials Fusion on Steam.

For the game to play, he needed to run Steam and UPlay :P

That isn't too special, same was the case with GFWL, which was also kinda terrible in a lot of ways... Steam is a good unified system, I under stand that all these publishers don't like Steam taking a cut, but it gives them a lot of sales I am sure (also with the crazy sales)

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."

Main rig:

i7-4790 - 24GB RAM - GTX 970 - Samsung 840 240GB Evo - 2x 2TB Seagate. - 4 monitors - G710+ - G600 - Zalman Z9U3

Other devices

Oneplus One 64GB Sandstone

Surface Pro 3 - i7 - 256Gb

Surface RT

Server:

SuperMicro something - Xeon e3 1220 V2 - 12GB RAM - 16TB of Seagates 

moral of the story: don't preorder games

Do you think steam would refund me? This is bullshit. I mean I should at least get a referral code for Uplay.

Do you think steam would refund me? This is bullshit. I mean I should at least get a referral code for Uplay.

this could be a mistake, do not ask for a refund yet. If this is true however Ubisoft I am sure will provide you with a key for Uplay.

this could be a mistake, do not ask for a refund yet. If this is true however Ubisoft I am sure will provide you with a key for Uplay.

It was one of the top selling games for a week. Thousands purchased off of steam. I should expect something. I hope.

That feeling when you realize a whole uncaring company will fall down because of Lord GabeN.

PRAISE THE GabeN!

but seriously Ubisoft you are so fucking stupid that even steam rejects you right now.

We saw it coming a long time ago:

oCXPRoy.jpg

Anyone who has a sister hates the fact that his sister isn't Kasugano Sora.
Anyone who does not have a sister hates the fact that Kasugano Sora isn't his sister.
I'm not insulting anyone; I'm just being condescending. There is a difference, you see...

Don't ask for a refund yet, wait for Ubisoft's response.

If they won't do anything ask steam support

well isn't that nice...

HP something | 5600X | Corsair  16GB | Zotac ArcticStorm GTX 1080 Ti | Samsung 840 Pro 256GB | OCZ Agility 3 480GB | ADATA SP550 960 GB

Corsair AX860i | CaseLabs SM8 | EK Supremacy | UT60 420 | ST30 360 | ST30 240

Gentle Typhoon's and Noctua's and Noiseblocker eLoop's

Next year, they'll moan about low PC sales and piracy on the new releases

GG Ubisoft

Satan's buttcrack 4790K - MSI mpower ultramaxextreme AC - 16gb G.skillz Trident 2400 - ZLoLtac GTX 980  - Corsair H110 Overkill - Oculus Rift DK2 - Asus vg248qe7the144hzone

I pre-purchased. The game is still showing in my steam library. It's like if you bought crysis on steam before origin... "happened." You'll probably still have it in your steam library

Gamer + Musician + Techie = Me

Steam: luke104.3

Origin: xxluke104xx

platform pushing. sigh.. it will not work. I'm still not buying it and I thought about it for a second.. but now its not on steam. lmao, they don't want my money. it's ok though, I don't want to give it to them..

SPAAAAAACE!!!

Looks like I will not be buying The Crew anymore, this folks is how you kill a game before release, it happen with Titanfall (ea) and its happening again

CPU: i5 4670k GPU: GTX 770 Mobo: Z87-UD3H RAM: 8Gb Ripjaws Case: Corsair 200R PSU: Corsair RM750