Razer Designed NZXT h440 now available!

4ndrew

$150 for something with an ugly logo lol no one will buy that.

Yes their will be people buying that, people have different tastes.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

I don't think so, there are many people who were eagerly waiting for this.

SimRacer - Casual FSX Pilot!

Spoiler

Mobo: MSI B550 Tomahawk | CPU: Ryzen R5 3600 | GPU: Vega 64 Sapphire Nitro | RAM: 16GB Crucial Ballistix DDR4 3200Mhz | PSU: EVGA P2 1000W 80Plus Platinum | Storage: 256GB Samsung 840 Pro SSD - 1TB WD Black - 2TB Seagate HDD | Cooling: Dark Rock Pro 3, Noiseblocker eLoop Fans | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe | Audio: Sennheiser HD598 - JBL LSR305s | Display: BenQ EX3501R, Asus VG278H

Spoiler

This took too long . Linus had the case in a video over 2 months ago and this was revealed so much earlier. This isn't as bad as the Corsair RGB keyboards though...

I don't like logos in general, it's a selling point for me if you get RID of them x3

Case: Meatbag, humanoid - APU: Human Brain version 1.53 (stock clock) - Storage: 100TB SND (Squishy Neuron Drive) - PSU: a combined 500W of Mitochondrial cells - Optical Drives: 2 Oculi, with corrective lenses.

I like it somewhat. As a case, I like it more than the normal H440 because of the under glow and the monotone black (instead of colored accents). 

I might be wrong.

I like it somewhat. As a case, I like it more than the normal H440 because of the under glow and the monotone black (instead of colored accents). 

I want the green LEDs from the back and bottom of that to put in my microcenter green H440. also the accent strips can be somewhat easily removed to be painted

not a big fan prefer the white but i can see how this would appeal

"if nothing is impossible, try slamming a revolving door....." - unknown

my new rig bob https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/b/sGRG3C#cx710255

Kumaresh - "Judging whether something is alive by it's capability to live is one of the most idiotic arguments I've ever seen." - jan 2017

It would be the best version of the H440 without the Razer branding. Why didn't NZXT make a full black version of the case?

4770k Delid @ 4.5Ghz/1.25V w/ NH-D15, Maximus VII Hero, HyperX Beast 8GB 1600Mhz, GTX770 DCII OC, Strider Gold S 750W, 120GB 840 EVO, 2TB Barracuda, No case : D

Quickfire TK (MX Brown), Naos 7000, 128GB Surface Pro 2, 32GB G2 With Lightning Rom V4

Green though. You rarely see any green theme builds, they must have a small audience with this case outside the razer fanboy club.

-BUILD-

CPU: INTEL I5 4690K GRAPHICS CARD: GIGABYTE 970 G1 2.5GB CASE: NZXT S340|BLACK MOBO: MSI Z97S KRAIT EDITION CPU COOLER: CORSAIR H100i 

RAM: HYPERX FURY 2X4GB|WHITE PSU: CORSAIR RM850 850W FULLY MODULAR STORAGE: 1TB WD BLUE HDD OS: WINDOWS 8.1

Id rather have black or blue and put a Vapor-x 290 in there :D

† TTCF Member † Jesus loves you! Have a good day and stay techie!

Well for $150 I bought the H630 black. Maybe the H630 is too big for some people, but I wouldn't pay $150 for a mid tower.

Green though. You rarely see any green theme builds, they must have a small audience with this case outside the razer fanboy club.

they have another green variant of this case, but it exclusive to microcenter. I still got it though 3ELd7mv.jpg

Looks really nice actually. I suppose it would be a good match with Razer peripherals. 

Yes, +40 dollars for razer logo and green light on bottom. 10/10 will buy.

Sound: Custom one pros, Audioengine A5+ with S8 sub.

K70 RGB

Kinda misleading title... its available for preorder.

Main Rig: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/58641-the-i7-950s-gots-to-go-updated-104/ | CPU: Intel i7-4930K | GPU: 2x EVGA Geforce GTX Titan SC SLI| MB: EVGA X79 Dark | RAM: 16GB HyperX Beast 2400mhz | SSD: Samsung 840 Pro 256gb | HDD: 2x Western Digital Raptors 74gb | EX-H34B Hot Swap Rack | Case: Lian Li PC-D600 | Cooling: H100i | Power Supply: Corsair HX1050 |

Pfsense Build (Repurposed for plex) https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/715459-pfsense-build/

Too bad they wouldn't have put it into production if no one would buy it.

It isn't even available. It's pre order. Goddamn razer get your shit together. 

This has been available for ages at pccasegear but they took it down i think coz they ran out of stock and now im pretty sure its been back up for a couple weeks.

I will.

First of all, it's not ugly to me.

Secondly, their added lights to the back I/O are a nice touch. sure I could do this myself, but its nice to see it done, so I dont have to.

SPAAAAAACE!!!

I will.

First of all, it's not ugly to me.

Secondly, their added lights to the back I/O are a nice touch. sure I could do this myself, but its nice to see it done, so I dont have to.

the lights on the back are on all H440s. The only difference is the lights on the front panel and the bottom

I'd get it, were it not for the logo on the front.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs