Antec Silent Gaming PC Bundle Giveaway

Thanks for giveaway!

I really like that cooler. I could throw it in the new PC I am planing for next year.

As I was about to  build a new pc from scratch, everything would be especially great for me!

Kuhler 1250 is my favorite, it is a good design and as I only have money for my stock intel cooler i need it

The case looks very good! Still has 4 usb ports in front, but has much more cooling possibilities than my current case.

It has got to be the PSU. I love the rubber dampeners that it comes with. Especially the red ones. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

My dream PC is pitch black, dead silent. Modular and silent PSU my favorite.

Hello, Thanks for the oportunity.

Favorite item: The case.

Why: because the one I have I made it myself with mdf and a rotatory tool because I'm broke and it sucks because I'm not that good crafting and modding stuff.

The favorite item for me would be the 1100 V2 Computer Case.

Because that case is bigger than my current case with more air flow.

I am going to upgrade my rig this New Year so the EDG750 PSU would power the upgraded video card and the AMD Processor ,wich we all know consumes a lot of power.

My motto is, if you want to win the giveaway, you have to make an account and enter the giveaway. 
- Jake Gyllenhaal

I love that Kuhler 1250 because it looks so cool! (much love for Antec stuff :)

I like pretty much everything in this giveaway, but I guess I would have to say my favourite is the case. I had a build all setup but then my washer broke and my wife insists we get a matching dryer so now I don't have enough cash to get the case/power supply/cooler I want so my new motherboard/CPU/RAM are going into my old Antec Sonata case for the time being.

I would love to win this as it would give me all the parts I need make my build complete.

If you get easily offended by people on the Internet there is something really wrong with you. You focus on the opinions of a few people instead of worrying about why you have a terrible taste in video games.

Love the power supply, it has a cool red accent, and "Has Enought Power To Power A Clothes Dryer"

SHAMEFUL DISPRAY

I love the Led lights because my whole room is filled with them.

i was actually considering to buy them.

I am a big fan of the 1100 V2 Computer Case, because it is a simple, but functional design and has room to house all of the principle components with good cable management, and plenty of cooling potential. Plus, it would look awesome with lighting with the mesh on front and the side window. It has every feature I would look for in a case USB 3.0, audio jacks, and plenty of 5.25 inch bays for CD/DVD/Blu-Ray drives. 

Favorite: EDG750 PSU

Reason: it looks freaking sick, and it's WAY better than what i have Right now