Antec Silent Gaming PC Bundle Giveaway

The Accent lighting kit is awesome because it is really hard to find a descent lighting kit (in my region at least). It also allows you to be creative :D

I like that fans and cooler. I like it because my PC is in old case with stock coolers and its very loud.

1100 V2 Computer Case because my current build's case is terrible compared to this 

thank you very much 

my fav is the 1100 V2 Computer Case

it looks clean and algant

my favorite is everything!!! I am planning to buy a new pc after i have my salary. It would be great to have this stuff, so i can spend a bit more on something like my gpu!!

The True Quiet Fans are amazing really like having a mini fan controller built into the cable. 

If I could have one of those awesome gaming components it would have to probably be the Antec case it look gorgeous and I am sure it even looks better in person. But I would be happy with any computer component from that list.

I like the cooler the most.

I mean, did you look at the cooler?

It looks sweet and is double radiator, pretty sure it cools like a fridge.

Just the bad thing is, you can't replace the fan, so you can't put SP120's on it. ;(

I now have an okay H55 from Corsair, but I'm really getting annoyed with it.

It only has 1 radiator fan and the reservoir is way to large, so I have to put it upside down in my Antec Ninehundred Two V3 case.

I would love a double radiator cooler, as well as a new case, because this one is poor. (No double radiator mounts)

I was going to put my image signature here, but the forum said I couldn't.

I really like how the case looks so my favorite Item is the case. 
It's really cool when you do giveaways like this one

My favorite is the fans and cpu cooler because my pc sounds like a hair dryer.

I really like the case. I love the look of the mesh metal paneling on the front. Very clean looking with out an annoying door.

I had a silent case by Antec and i loved it!

It was the most silent i have ever had, so i guess my favourite thing would be the case here :D

Even if the PSU looks pretty badass

I like how you can chose your color instead of being handed one and told to deal with it.

My favourite is the Kuhler 1250, because it provides maximum-performance, but is still be quiet.

I love the looks of that Power Supply and the fact that it is quiet. My Corsair VS550 is loud and makes some non-fan generated noises. Im scared.

Also, the Kuhler 1250 is a beast, but i would choose the PSU.

Good luck!

My favourite item in the giveaway are the headphones, because i've never had high quality headphones.

The EDG750 PSU is my fav product there, antec has great PSUs.

My favourite item has to be the AWESOME 750w PSU! This handy piece of equipment would allow me to get another graphics card for my rig and have some awesome performance while still having room for extra upgrades. Goodluck Everyone! :)

I have been looking for a new pc for a while now, im broke and I dont have any way of making money at the moment. my favorite thing about this bundle pack thingy is the cooler, my pc overheats all the time and my graphics card is always glitching out. thank you for the chance to win :lol:

That EDG750 PSU looks really nice with those rubber bands so it doesn't vibrate much 

The headset looks really sweet. Plus I am currently using apple headphones for gaming which sucks.