Antec Silent Gaming PC Bundle Giveaway

My favorite is the power supply, jsut because it's antec, which makes it awsome!

My favorite is the power supply, jsut because it's antec, which makes it awsome!

Kuhler 1250 as liguidcooling will really making overclocking more silent

My cat is his own pillow  :wacko:

not fav, but most convenient to win for me would be the fans, bc my current ones are louder than a hairdryer

I like the whole thing with it beeing silence optimised, i really like that. But if ill have to choose one item it would be CPU cooler, becuse i would really need one!

My favorite item would have to be the case. My current case has terrible cable management and I made a terrible decision getting LED fans in the front of the case which I cannot turn off without unplugging the fans. Since I sleep facing my computer, I have to leave them unplugged all the time which kills airflow. Popped out side and room for a rad, I would be in love if I won.

My favourite part of the bundle is the Edge750. I really enjoy quiet components and I think that the PSU contributes a whole lot to keeping a PC relatively silent.

Also thank you for the great videos and reviews :)

My favirite is the power supply. Just because it's antec, whuch makes it awsome!

My favirite is the power supply. Just because it's antec, whuch makes it awsome!

I think the case looks really nice. Thats my favorite item.

I really liked the bundle  :) But if i have to choose a favorite it have to be the Kuhler 1250 because it looks cool and different, and i think it will work better than my stock CPU air cooler. 

That case would compliment my style. It's like a cross between sleek,and functional. The size will give the user the ability to put together a massive pc with lititle to no problems. I also like the white accents on the closed loop cooler, and the red on the psu. Beyond aesthetics the psu is 750 watt continues and 80 plus gold. I just really like this bundle.

Hi Linus (Or whoever will be reading this :P)

First of all I just want to say to all the guys att Linus Mediagroup that I love the content you make. You have inspired me to build my first real gaming pc which I'll be buying and building sometime after christmas (hoping that I get some money so I actually can). That's why I think the Kuhler 1250 looks realy interesting sence I have been looking for a nice CPU cooler but I've yet to make up my mind.

//Henrik

I think that the thing i would like to have the most, would be the CPU water cooler.

Favorite item=

1100 v2 computer case.

because=

my current case is a 15 dollar piece of crap.

2nd favorite item=

psu

because=

Then I have the freedom of cross firing my r9 280.