Antec Silent Gaming PC Bundle Giveaway

I like the fans, I really like the design. And they will fit great in to my build :D

I think the lighting would be fantastic with all my other lighting. I can finally light up the inside of my pc!

My favorite item in that bundle is probably the fans. Right now I only have some stock case fans to cool my rig down, so winning that would be really cool. (Get it?)

My favorite item in this package would be the cpu cooler since my current one is incredibly loud

Actually I kind of like the design of the headphones. Thanks for always recognising our support on YouTube :)

The EDG750 PSU looks awesome and I have been looking for a new power supply! Thanks for the giveaway!

My favourite item would be the Kuhler 1250 this is because during summer in Australia air cooling is insufficient on an overclocked CPU and it has the nicest looking fan and radiator set up I have seen.

I love the Kuhler 1250 cause it would make my CPU run so much cooler and i love its cool design.

Wonderful giveaway from you and your sponsors,

1100 V2 Computer Case is one of the best looking cases I have seen (although as a IT student I only see old HPs :3) 0,0 The quiet fans get a good second, purely due to the silence <3

Who ever wins, have fun with it :P

The case is my favorite. It looks nice, and appears to have very good airflow. Good luck everyone.

I think the Antec EDGE PSU is really cool and it's more reliable than mine and quieter. :) 

That power supply would be great, i could replace my cheap one

"Design is intelligence made visible"  – Alina Wheeler

Great Vids Guys Keep It Up.

My favourite item from all of the ones above is the: Antec Kuhler 1250.
The pump design its really innovative. It also has a really nice design to it.

The Kuhler 1250 is my favorite, because it looks good and at the same time cools my cpu.

for me its the "Kuhler 1250" because i love overclocking and i need this to go much much further

The cooler, because you know, stock Intel fan sucks :)

The case is a bit reserved for my taste, and the psu's the wrong color, but that accent lightning kit looks pretty cool! I'll probably get one eventually anyway if I'm ever not broke!

Simply awesome guys not even winning the prizes but participating gives me a energy that i am the one going to win this giveaways at least and going to my university and saying i am going to win a pc case etc :-)

The Kuhler 1250 is my fav cuz I really wanna upgrade to water cooling and what cooler name for a cooler is there then Khuler ;)