Antec Silent Gaming PC Bundle Giveaway

Like the power supply,and cpu cooler :)

When will winer be chosen?

Awesome! Love to see Antec in a giveaway, haven't heard from them in a while! :D

the best item in the review is the case for sure , even if the PSU is also beautyful. 

why? because has a great side window , front usb and place where radiators can be placed ;so is better than my 6 year old one 

Favourite gotta be the PSU.

Never had a modular one before, and indeed not one with a plus gold certificate... :D

Nice giveaway, Linus!

Keep up the good work with reviews and all that stuff :)

Thanks guys! My favorite item in the bundle is the PSU because mine has been crapping out for a few years now and I would love another one!

The True Quiet Fans looks super sweet. I simple love quiet computers :)

Love water coolers in general, and com'on- This one's sexy ^_^

I really feel bad when I only post a comment for the giveaway but this is too good. And I really need that Kuhler 1250 would be a sick improvement over my stock cooler.

the lighting... why? because its badass and not everyone has this unnecessary badass feature!

I like True Quiet Fans because of the "quiet" part. Unlike many that claim to be silent, these actually have something to support that claim. Go Antec!

My favourite of them would be definetly the PSU... It's the loudest part in my current system and more chaep than decent... so yeah, a decent PSU is currently the most important thing for me... still the case would be put to a good use! ^^

Love the quiet fans.

I have 5 fans in my current casing.

Need more fans.

Fan is love.

Fan is life.

My favorite is the case. I used to have an Antec 1100 V1 with the 200 mm fan on top and that was really my only complaint. The new top fans make for a near perfect case for me. :)

Kuhler 1250. because antec products are almost impossible to find where i'm from  :D 

My favorite is the water cooler, my computer sounds like a box-fan with rocks in it.

My favorite part of this giveaway? The case. Because mine is a hand-me-down bulky piece of junk. 

But really, all of the stuff in this giveaway is nice.

I really like the case because the side pannel looks professionaly made and also lets you see you computer components and have air flow in the same time.

I would use all of it but out of the items i've seriously been considering water cooling my graphics card. I've also been looking at lighting kids would love some blue internal lights in a case.

As cool as the hardcore pc parts are I don't own a headset soooo...Pulse headset.

Giveaway hype! My favourite item has to be that sexy case, just look at it!

I really like the look of the PSU.  The silicone bands are both a great way to refine the experience by reducing vibrations on the chassis, while also adding a really cool stylistic accent to a component that normally doesn't get one.  I do wish that the EDGE logo on the PSU was a more neutral color though, as it would allow you guys to create different colored silicone bands to put on the PSU, helping themed builds with another great piece.