Antec Silent Gaming PC Bundle Giveaway

Definitely the Kuhler cause liquid cooling is awesome :D

Intel i5 4670k @4.4 GHz | Cooler Master Hyper 212X | ASRock Z87 Extreme 3 | Asus DirectCU II R9 280x | Kingston HyperX 8GB | Seasonic G Series 550w | Fractal Define R4 |  Samsung 840 EVO 120GB |  WD Green 800GB| WD Blue 1TB| Dell P2314H| Razer DeathAdder Black| Logitech G110| Corsair Vengeance 1500 v2

Count me in..

Favorite item is the case. I'm using a case from 10+ years ago with no side window and USB ~2.0. I didn't even know antec made cases and this one looks awesome.

All-in-one watercooler for cpu is a great upgrade for any pc, performance and silence-wise....

Great products to give away, nice :)

i thinking of buying a new water cooler and the kuhler 1250 was one of my chinese

i was thinking of buying a new water cooler and the kuhler 1250 was one of my chinese

I would have to say the 1100 V2 case. It looks really good and sleek, has USB 3.0 at the front and it is big with lots of room which is awesome when building a new pc

The Cooler. It looks like it has an exceptional mount as well as the fact that it looks easy to manage. Also my current cooler kinda sucks, so this would be a good step up xD!

I'm a fan of the cpu cooler. It looks fabulous and I've always been fond of cpu cooling even though I've never upgraded to it.

Herro Linus.

Can I chose everything inside the chassi as 1 object (in theori) and if not, that juicy juicy water cooler

Awesome. I'm planning on moving to PC gaming again. Would love to win this. 

My favourite item is the 1100 V2 Computer Case. I've been looking for a new case for a while and this one is near the top of my list.

My favorite item in this give away is " Kuhler 1250 " reasons are:

1) I live in a tropical region with soaring temperatures that a conventional Cpu cooler wont be able to chill.

2) Those massive fans will ensure high level of air flow to combat the high temperatures mentioned before

3) I've always wanted to do liquid cooling however to have a custom loop well cost a fortune, but the 
 Kuhler 1250 is a one step solution.

4) Since you've been doing reviews for quite some time i strongly believe that the 
 Kuhler 1250  is some thing you will highly approve.

Their fans are great, I've used them before, they're quiet and powerful. Gotta have good airflow  :P

Favorite item:

EDG750 PSU

Why:

no more vibration to my case i bought a cheap enoying aerocool one does loads of noise and vibration

My favorite item in the bundle is the 1100 Case, It is a well built case and looks cool without being too outlandish 

My favorite item in this giveaway is the EDG750 PSU. It is my favorite because it is a good looking PSU that still gets great performance. 

My favourite would have to be the Kuhler 1250 just because I'm still rocking my stock intel fan, and my room heats up quite a lot.

Favtorite Item would have to be  the EDG750 PSU, as having a larger PSU would open up many more options that wernt available to me before due to power constraints, along with being fully modular would get rid of those unneeded, unused connections.

the psu looks beefy :) god i need to get my build up to date and this would surely kick me up the butt to do it :P

Really love the Accent Lighting! Just perfect to give your pc's look the finishing touch.  :o

I would use items above for my little brothers pc build. I gave him my ps3/360 when I got my first rig built. He seen my PC in action he cant look at his ps3/360 anymore lol.  

Steam and origins ID: Erebus305

I wan't to win because the accent lighting kit is awesome!!!

My favorite item in the give away is the Eleven Hundred V2 case.  I like the big window on the side, also it looks to have good air flow.  But mostly a new case means building another computer which, I am sure we all agree, is a lot of fun.