Antec Silent Gaming PC Bundle Giveaway

My favorite item is the 1100 V2, why? because i didn't now antec could make cases but i'm wrong. Holy S***. smells like time for an upgrade.

For me it would have to be the Kuhler 1250, purely because im an avid overclocker!

nice bundle giveaway!

really like the accent lighting cause it could improve the looks of anything it is put on.

*A Massive shout out to Antec for sponsoring this giveaway!

*My favourite item would be the: 
 1100 V2 Computer Case

*Why you ask?
 Well I am a student and I do not have a large budget when it comes to my PC. Having a awesome case like that would be a great start my future build.

My favorite: the power supply, because it'll be better than the one I have right now, and i'll need a better for the gpu i'm planning to buy

Hi, I'd have to say that my favorite part of this giveaway would be the Accent lighting kit, It'd make any ugly build look badass :D

I really like the Power supply and the water cooler they are both really reliable :D

My favorite item in this bundle would have to be the "Quiet fans".

The reason behind this would have to be because of the noise my fans make now, its hard to play games when you have people telling me to fix it and all you can hear is a jet plane that is your computer.

So thanks again Linus Tech Tips for giving me a chance to fix my computer. :)

I love that power supply! Better than my current one and looks awesome. Plus my case is the Antec 900 Black case.

I like the cooler the most, cause i like cpu coolers and i like it more than the rest of the stuff

CPU:Amd fx-8320 Motherboard:Gigabyte GA-970A-DS3P RAM:Hyper x fury ddr3 8gb 1866 mhz GPU:Amd Asus radeon r9 280 3gb Case:Fractal design define r4 Storage:1.SSD hyper x fury 120gb 2.HDD seagate 500gb PSU:Corsair CX 600M, 600W Monitor:Some random philips monitor Mouse & keyboard:CM Storm Devastator - MS2K & MB24 OS:windows 7 home premium.

My favourite is the Kuhler 1250 as my current cpu cooler is pretty poor

The Kuhler 1250 is definitely my favorite.

Can't wait to win it and all the other cool prizes !!!!

Favorite Item:  1100 V2 Computer Case

Why: It looks really nice and the front ports from my old Case are not working any more... 

I would have to say that my favorite item has to be the fans (case and radiator) because Antec has made them look pretty darn cool whilst keeping functionality high.  Would love to have this all to do a new build with!

Also, great job with the paper airplane video. As much as I love computer videos, this kind of content is refreshing after a while!

I used my old EVGA GTX285 with its thermal limiters off to cook an egg once.  ONCE.

My favorite item is the PSU it will go great for my build and will knock of some dollars on it to c: thanx 

My favourite item is the Antec case because it has a simple and elegant design with a good air flow and it looks like it will provide a good cable management.

Congrats for everyone who make this giveaway possible!

My favorite item in this bundle is the Kuhler 1250 because it is infinitely better than my stock cooler(Intel),and also much silenter.

I hope this time I actually win something, because I have never won anything in an international giveaway, and also I am sure I won't win and this will be won by a member with a maximmum of 5 posts.

It's not a bug, it's an undocumented feature!

my favorite would be the power supply im kinda needing a new one

I like the EDG750 PSU.
WHY:- 
I like the 
 EDG750 PSU because i am a kinda PSU guy.
I really like PSUs. But i never used any modular psu. I love antec products. I live in INDIA and we dont usually get what we want. So i want this PSU really bad.
this is it.

Last but not least i just wanna say that i rally like your channel. and i watch everyday. Keep up the good wok. THANK you

I want the blue Pulse headphones. I have some decent speakers, but I sometimes need to play games in silence, and speakers just do not fit. I tried using some headphones that I got for free, but the quality was not good enough. I would love to try the Pulse headphone and emerge myself in the the world of gaming.

Awesome you are doing some greats giveaways!!! Love you guys!

The Antec Case

To build a great game pc with that!! cause i dont have one yet...

I like the cooler, but is it kühler than other coolers?

Yeayy another giveaway.. :)

I personally LOVE the power supply.. its fully modular and has rubber for reducing the vibration.. How cool is that !

Hello Linus. :D

I am a really great fan of yours and I love watching your videos.

So, lets get on with the topic.

My favourite, out of these components, will be the Antec PSU. That's because this is a great Power Supply -  EDG750 ( we all know that). It is silent, performs flawlessly. Moreover, no matter how good your pc is, no matter how good your mobo is or how good your processor is, nothing will function without the power supply.  :lol: