The Ugliest Tech Products

Am I the only one who doesn't think Noctua's aren't completely hideous?

Sarah Jessica Parker

Am I the only one who doesn't think Noctua's aren't completely hideous?

I guess they can be ok in a military colour scheme build, otherwise, not so much (just my opinion).

Any one?

daleks-rex.jpg

Good one :lol:, never thought of that. They always reminded me more of yacht sails.

Guys we already have a thread for ugly cases, that thread pretty much covers it, post something from other categories.

Corsair-K70-Mechanical-Keyboard-Silver-5

rat7_right.png

i7_roundup-041.jpg

Gigabyte-s-WindForce-3x-GeForce-GTX670-V

These are the most spectacularly awful looking things I can think of off the top of my head

I love my RAT7!

Corsair 600T White | Gigabyte Z77-UD3H | Intel Core i5-2500k | 8GB Gskill Ares@1600MHz | Gigabyte G1 GTX970 | OCZ ZT 550 | Western Digital Caviar Blue 500GB | Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB | Samsung 840 EVO 250GB (boot) | Full Custom Loop | NZXT HUE

I think you are nuts if you don't think the Galaxy card is effin' beautiful. White PCB and that heatsink makes it look "really, really awesome." -SlickPC™ 

That's why I started mentioning phones xD.

the new version of the Windforce is even worse

and how about Galaxy custom cooled GPUs?

Galaxy-GTX-780-SOC.jpg

nactua fans

They have black ones that are cheaper, check out Linus's video of the Noctua booth

There are 10 types of people in this world, those who understand binary, and those who don't.

I love my RAT7!

Yeah that mouse and keyboard are pretty good. Some of the cases posted by some people look pretty good too.  Some people have no taste it looks like.

DSC06380.jpg

and how about Galaxy custom cooled GPUs?

Man, the windforce looks SOOOOO good!

There are 10 types of people in this world, those who understand binary, and those who don't.

I love my RAT7!

i do too but that that dosent make it less uglier 

Cpu: Intel i7 4770k @4.4 Ghz | Case: Corsair 350D | Motherbord: Z87 Gryphon | Ram: dominator platinum 4X4 1866 | Video Card: SLI GTX 980 Ti | Power Supply: Seasonic 1000 platinum | Monitor: ACER XB270HU | Keyboard: RK-9100 | Mouse: R.A.T. 7 | Headset : HD 8 DJ | Watercooled

i do too but that that dosent make it less uglier 

I bought it cuz I thought it looked cool, I'm a succker for a matte-esque finish

Corsair 600T White | Gigabyte Z77-UD3H | Intel Core i5-2500k | 8GB Gskill Ares@1600MHz | Gigabyte G1 GTX970 | OCZ ZT 550 | Western Digital Caviar Blue 500GB | Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB | Samsung 840 EVO 250GB (boot) | Full Custom Loop | NZXT HUE

I bought it cuz I thought it looked cool, I'm a succker for a matte-esque finish

i got the infection and the orange and black is kinda ugly to me but its the most updated version lol

Cpu: Intel i7 4770k @4.4 Ghz | Case: Corsair 350D | Motherbord: Z87 Gryphon | Ram: dominator platinum 4X4 1866 | Video Card: SLI GTX 980 Ti | Power Supply: Seasonic 1000 platinum | Monitor: ACER XB270HU | Keyboard: RK-9100 | Mouse: R.A.T. 7 | Headset : HD 8 DJ | Watercooled

Because it's aggressive and angular, so it doesn't appeal to adults who typically like elegance. Which is a shame because ROG products, especially motherboards, are really good, but they're styled to appeal to 13 year olds and so many buy 'inferior' products just to escape the feeling that they've just bought a ticket for a One Direction concert :P

Thankfully their motherboards aren't too heavy on the 1337-o-meter.

dunno wachu mean, I like elegance, but damn the Poseidon looks impressive, especially considering you can AIR COOL AND WATERCOOL AT THE SAME TIME, something like that makes me be like, oh, I don't give a shit that it looks bad (which it doesn't) so I wouldn't really care as it has something going for it, but I need to see how it competes to other WB

DSC06380.jpg

wat

the new one looks MILESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS better than the last one

considering they are actually using a black PCB and the fans don't look like they we're bought off a shady guy in a sweat shop that makes OEM fans :P

and the shroud, it looks SO much better, even if it isn't a full cover shroud

I think you are nuts if you don't think the Galaxy card is effin' beautiful. White PCB and that heatsink makes it look "really, really awesome." -SlickPC™ 

It's it's it's........beautiful. Seriously though I do like it. It's got a military industrial complex vibe. To each his own I suppose.

The cake is a lie!!! -- but the muffins are genuine.

It's it's it's........beautiful. Seriously though I do like it. It's got a military industrial complex vibe. To each his own I suppose.

I personally think the cooler is ugly, but I really wouldn't care, that's the kind of card I would invest to watercool, as I expect it to have a non-reference PCB design

I'm surprised I don't already have a pitchfork through my chest and/or burnt to cinders :lol:.

I love this forum :).

I dont like the look of acer monitors there too pointy

Its all about those volumetric clouds