The Ugliest Tech Products

This: *ducks under desk in preparation for the barrage of insults*

It's been a long time since i agreed with someone so much.

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

Please take a moment to look over the forum CoC here.

This was pretty ugly, as well as just plain terrible...

iMac-mouse-360.jpg

What was that?

clavier-saitek-cyborg.jpg

this

freebox-rc3a9volution.png

and this + unfortunetly i have it...

it is a router from a french "internet brand"

I was either going to buy this or the 600t. Safe to say I got the 600T, but this is still a great case

If this was like mostly metal and not plastic I would consider it more. I mean it looks strange and unique which is a good thing but I don't likey too plasticy.

Is this the real life? Or is this just fantasy?

PC SYSTEM: Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 / i5 2500k @ 4.2ghz / CM Hyper 212 EVO / Gigabyte 670 OC SLI / MSI P67A-GD53 B3 / Kingston HyperX Blue 8Gb / 

WD 2tb Storage Drive / BenQ GW2750HM - ASUS VE248H - Panasonic TX-P42ST60BCorsair AX750 / Logitech K360 / Razer Naga / Plantronics Gamecom 380 /

Asus Xonar DGX / Samsung 830 256gb / MEDIA eMachine ER1401 running OpenELEC XBMC with Seagate STBV3000200 3TB Hard Drive - Panasonic TX-P42ST60B

Why do people hate the poseidon so much I think it looks really good

eh i find it looks like a gpu from 2008 or so.... but it has RoG branding on it...therefore its awesome heh

ECS KA3-MVP Extreme

Possibly the ugliest mobo ever?

mobo.jpg

My eyes!

31985428-320-0-22912-20060821_100014-320

Couldn't agree more, Acer's pre-built systems made use of an ugly case too, not as bad as that though.

acer_aspire_predator.jpg

ECS KA3-MVP Extreme

Possibly the ugliest mobo ever?

mobo.jpg

Heheh was a tough choice between Noctua fans and this mobo, but ECS wins hands down !

clavier-saitek-cyborg.jpg

this

freebox-rc3a9volution.png

and this + unfortunetly i have it...

it is a router from a french "internet brand"

all i can think of looking at that keyboard is farcry 3 blood dragon

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz

Most of the cases from CyberPower PC. (I can recall what they look like from years ago, ew)

Been around since the beginning of LTT & the forums, but mostly just lurk!

H-Frame-1.jpg

PC Builder, Engineer... BACON    Project Cobalt: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/38058-project-cobalt-copper-piping-laser-etching-and-more/#entry489258

| NZXT Switch 810 | i5-3570k | gigabyte UD-5H | Corsair Vengeance 8gb ram | GTX 670 | 2x 60gb intel 330 series ssd's in raid 0 | 1tb seagate barracuda hdd | Corsair tx750m | XSPC razor GPU and CPU waterblocks | XSPC d5 vario pump | Thermochill Pa140.3 | phoyba 280mm radiator | Chromed Copper tubing |

I had to get counselling after seeing the Antec Lanboy Air.

anteclanboyair.jpg

Dat future dust build-up! :O

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!

Any BMW designed PC product (except for the AsRock ITX case)

Any BMW designed PC product (except for the AsRock ITX case)

i like the tt sport m 10 mouse though (in black)

Space Journal #1: So Apparently i  was dropped on the moon like i'm a mars rover, in a matter of hours i have found the transformers on the dark side of the moon. Turns out its not that dark since dem robots are filled with lights, i waved hi to the Russians on the space station, turns out all those stories about space finding humans instead of the other way around is true(soviet Russia joke). They threw me some Heineken beer and I've been sitting staring at the people of this forum and earth since.