The Ugliest Tech Products

This: *ducks under desk in preparation for the barrage of insults*

1915845036_1326719923_o.jpg

D: whats wrong with it? I have it without the sidewindow c:

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

Couldn't agree more, Acer's pre-built systems made use of an ugly case too, not as bad as that though.

acer_aspire_predator.jpg

If I owned that computer, no matter what it had inside (four titans, a 3970x, whatever) I would NEVER show off my computer, that's way too ugly.

15" MBP TB

AMD 5800X | Gigabyte Aorus Master | EVGA 2060 KO Ultra | Define 7 || Blade Server: Intel 3570k | GD65 | Corsair C70 | 13TB

ECS KA3-MVP Extreme

Possibly the ugliest mobo ever?

mobo.jpg

oh my, that... I have no words :O

PROFILEYEAH

What do people even put in these things?

this:

really? I love the posiedon, it looks so much cleaner than full cover blocks because it covers up the parts of the PCB that it's not cooling as well. If you can get a model with a backplate I'm getting two. 

EEESSSHHHH what is that... :o my eyes !!!

That's an Alienware case... That very same brand several people like to say is better than any custom built PC and totally isn't overpriced.

D: whats wrong with it? I have it without the sidewindow c:

I really don't like the look of the shiny plastic and the weird angles on everything in an attempt to make it look aggressive, that weird chin like design element in the front, the pointy top and the side panel is pretty ugly.

Not saying it's a bad case if you like the style but I personally really dislike the looks.

Wow am i going to get hate for this but I hate the look of this:

s-glam.jpg

I hate all of the plastic, the shape of the side window, the drive bays at the front, the top bezel with the slide able vents, I know this is being really picky but I do not like the look of the grommets for the cable management. It may be a really practical case for water cooling and I understand why many people pick it personally I hate the look and would never use for one of my own systems.

My rig: i5 2500k, MSI Z77A G45, Gainward GTX 980 Phantom, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, OCZ ZT series 750W PSU, 1TB HDD, 800D, fully water cooled. I am currently working on modding my HAF 912+ to fit a custom loop, here is the build log: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/165963-project-viridis-water-cooled-haf-912/

My gpu.

Life is pain. Anyone who says any different is either selling something or the government.

----CPU: FX-6300 @ 4.2ghz----COOLER: Hyper 212 EVO----MOBO: MSI 970A-G46----PSU: OCZ 600watt----CASE: Black Corsair C70----GPU: Sapphire 7870 dual fan ghz edtion----2 random HDD'S----A couple fans here and there. Mouse: Gigabyte M6900-------Keyboard: Logitech G105-----Mousepad: Steel series something something.

bluecase.jpg

***EDIT***

Well, didn't check the post before this xD

what are the odds.

I'll edit when I find something ells thats fugly

(\__/)

(='.'=)

(")_(") This is Bunny.

alienware_aurora_r4.jpg

Ew, this makes me want to eat my own face. Disgusting.

Corsair 300r Case with OCZ ZT 750W PSU | Intel Core i5-3570K 3.4GHz Quad-Core Processor | Asus P8Z77-V LGA1155 Motherboard | Corsair Vengeance 8GB (2 x 4GB) | OCZ Vertex 4 120GB 2.5" Solid State Disk
Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB HDD | AMD Sapphire 7770 Vapor-X 1GB Video Card | 2 Acer S220HQL 22" monitors |
Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit | CM Storm Quickfire TK Cherry MX Brown | Razer Deathadder 3500dpi

4_full.jpg

Apevia makes some pretty horrible cases

Just to change the subject from Cases:

Here's Bang & Olufsen's attempt at a mobile phone:

Bang--amp-Olufsen-Serene.jpg

Also, Vertu makes some of the most expensive and ugly craphones ever (they just stopped using Symbian):

vertu-constellation-quest-gold.jpg

This one probably costs about 5000€- no that's not a typo.

and a special mention (necessarily ugly but definitely disturbing):

Elfoid.jpg

Couldn't agree more, Acer's pre-built systems made use of an ugly case too, not as bad as that though.

acer_aspire_predator.jpg

If it was a different color I think it would look pretty sweet (Chrome finish? *drools*)

Also, Vertu makes some of the most expensive and ugly craphones ever (they just stopped using Symbian):

vertu-constellation-quest-gold.jpg

It actually looks quite nice from the front, too bad physical keyboards on phones are obsolete now, though

Lian Li has some pretty sharp looking elegant cases...

7f4b1f7d_lian-li-pc-888-small.jpeg

These are neither :lol:.

Haha indeed :D

PROFILEYEAH

What do people even put in these things?

It actually looks quite nice from the front, too bad physical keyboards on phones are obsolete now, though.

Physical QWERTY keyboard is the least obsolete thing on this phone xD

Guys we already have a thread for ugly cases, that thread pretty much covers it, post something from other categories.

Corsair-K70-Mechanical-Keyboard-Silver-5

rat7_right.png

i7_roundup-041.jpg

Gigabyte-s-WindForce-3x-GeForce-GTX670-V

These are the most spectacularly awful looking things I can think of off the top of my head

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

Guys we already have a thread for ugly cases, that thread pretty much covers it, post something from other categories.

These are the most spectacularly awful looking things I can think of off the top of my head

That's why I started mentioning phones xD.

the new version of the Windforce is even worse

DSC06380.jpg

and how about Galaxy custom cooled GPUs?

Galaxy-GTX-780-SOC.jpg

and how about Galaxy custom cooled GPUs?

I really like the Galaxy one :( Well ok, like is the wrong word. Tolerate is a lot more correct as I religiously think all graphics cards should have closed shrouds. That one however is tolerable because of the finish on both cooler and PCB. And it's in an exclusive club as the only other non-closed shroud cooler I tolerate is the HIS IceQ2 Radeon 7970.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

Why you hating on my GPU :( , on another note its a great cooler i just wish PCB wasn't blue.

Lian Li has some pretty sharp looking elegant cases...

7f4b1f7d_lian-li-pc-888-small.jpeg

These are neither :lol:.

Any one?

daleks-rex.jpg

AMD Radeon 7870 Gigabyte OC / Intel i5 3570k / ASrock Z77 Pro4 /Samsung 840 EVO 250GB / WD Blue 500GB 7200rpm / Kingston HyperX T1 2x4GB 1600mhz / SeaSonic 520w M12 / Thermaltake v4 Black