What are you getting this Christmas?

NeatSquidYT

Probably an R9 280

My life is consumed by CS:GO, even though I'm not exceptionally good at it.

CPU: AMD A10-5800K | GPU: Gigabyte R9 270 2GB | RAM: 8GB 1333Mhz HyperX Blu | Storage: 120GB Samsung 850 EVO + 1TB WD Caviar Blue | Chassis: NZXT H230 | Mobo: Gigabyte GA-F2A88XM-HD3 | PSU: Corsair CX500 500W | Cooling: CM Hyper 212 EVO | OS: Windows 10
In order of priority: GTX 970 Strix, 2 good 1080p monitors, i5 4690k, MSI Z97 Gaming 5 LGA 1150, a job

Money for GTA V and if it turns out to be a bad port, well then I can always save for a mobo/CPU upgrade.

Dell Inspiron 580 - Modified

Build log

Win 7 | GTX 760 | i5 CPU 650 @ 3.20GHz | 2x2Gb 1333MHz Hyundai + 2x2Gb 1333Mhz Crucial RAM | Seagate 1TB 7200RPM | HyperX Fury 120Gb | Corsair Builder 600M | Fractal R2 Mini

Hoping for a Cherry MX green keyboard such as a Quickfire Rapid. 

I also desperately need a pencil sharpener...

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

Certain H81 motherboards do

Pretty sure the ASUS B85-R2.0 OC's good and it's like less than $70 dollars here in the USA.

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

Nothing, I'm giving to others. Probably a whole batch of bad rats... 

Probably an R9 280

How much do those cost these days? Cause over in the US an R9 290 is 300 or less.

Do not  as I  do, and  not  as I say. Instead do as you may..

HSS Revenir: CPU=i7 5960x @4.5GHz Heatsink=Corsair H100i MOBO=ROG Rampage 5 RAM=Kingston HyperX Predator 16GB @3000MHz SSD=Corsair Neutron GTX 480GB GPU=R9 295x2 PSU=Corsair AX1500i OS=Windows 7 Ultimate

New phone+ maybe a new headset and some money

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

512GB SSD

My Main Build: NZXT S340 - NZXT Kraken X31 - Crucial MX100 256GB - i5 4460 - Gigabyte Z97P D3 - Kingston HyperX Red 8GB - MSI Nvidia GTX 780 3GB - Corsair LL & HD RGB Fans, Corsair Lighting Node Pro. 

Shit. You people all get 200+ dollars worth. I dont get shit for christmas, and around 50 euros at my birthday

Nothing for Christmas and nothing for birthdays either. So your in better standing then me, be happy.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Nothing for Christmas and nothing for birthdays either. So your in better standing then me, be happy.

i think the same could be said for a big part of the human population that is 20+ :P

i think i'll get myself a nice 4k monitor and maybe a 970   :D

Rig Specs:

AMD Threadripper 5990WX@4.8Ghz

Asus Zenith III Extreme

Asrock OC Formula 7970XTX Quadfire

G.Skill Ripheartout X OC 7000Mhz C28 DDR5 4X16GB  

Super Flower Power Leadex 2000W Psu's X2

Harrynowl's 775/771 OC and mod guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/232325-lga775-core2duo-core2quad-overclocking-guide/ http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/365998-mod-lga771-to-lga775-cpu-modification-tutorial/

ProKoN haswell/DC OC guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/41234-intel-haswell-4670k-4770k-overclocking-guide/

"desperate for just a bit more money to watercool, the titan x would be thankful" Carter -2016

For some reason I'd want to send you something, but I don't know what (and how)... Just so that even you'd get something, even though I still think that Christmas is kinda pointless holiday.

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

tamron 70-200 F2.8

e peen lens.

Rig Specs:

AMD Threadripper 5990WX@4.8Ghz

Asus Zenith III Extreme

Asrock OC Formula 7970XTX Quadfire

G.Skill Ripheartout X OC 7000Mhz C28 DDR5 4X16GB  

Super Flower Power Leadex 2000W Psu's X2

Harrynowl's 775/771 OC and mod guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/232325-lga775-core2duo-core2quad-overclocking-guide/ http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/365998-mod-lga771-to-lga775-cpu-modification-tutorial/

ProKoN haswell/DC OC guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/41234-intel-haswell-4670k-4770k-overclocking-guide/

"desperate for just a bit more money to watercool, the titan x would be thankful" Carter -2016

Corsair K90 RGB, I would have just bought it already but the gf wants me to wait until Christmas... I don't like waiting.

Corsair K90 RGB, I would have just bought it already but the gf wants me to wait until Christmas... I don't like waiting.

Thats one sexy ass keyboard

Being old enough where my parents don't buy me much, ill probably get underwear or such. Which is good, free cloths is good cloths. and I always buy myself something nice, I bought by self a 1957 Silvertone Guitar to modify this year. I love Christmas for the time of year and Eggnog.   and of course I but nice presents for the rest of the family. 

For some reason I'd want to send you something, but I don't know what (and how)... Just so that even you'd get something, even though I still think that Christmas is kinda pointless holiday.

Don't worry about it, I don't want to trouble people. Its pointless anyway.

i think the same could be said for a big part of the human population that is 20+ :P

True true, my family stop celebrating the holiday after I was 10.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Don't worry about it, I don't want to trouble people. Its pointless anyway.

True true, my family stop celebrating the holiday after I was 10.

mm, at this point i find it silly simply because my family just has too much unnecessary stuff everywhere. I stopped liking Christmas fairly early. Still, as a 10 year old i would be at the point where i couldn't fall asleep the day before because i was excessively excited(i think?), so yeah that's pretty lame :(.. even if presents stopped there would be some kinda celebration.  

Is knowing what you're getting the new thing now? I've never known what I was getting.

Isn't it a bit too early to ask such a question? Come on, it's still October!

This

mm, at this point i find it silly simply because my family just has too much unnecessary stuff everywhere. I stopped liking Christmas fairly early. Still, as a 10 year old i would be at the point where i couldn't fall asleep the day before because i was excessively excited, so yeah that's pretty lame :(.. even if presents stopped there would still be some kinda celebration.

To be honest I've never really seen the appeal to these holidays. I feel more inclined to give during these times than receive. Though it would be rude to refuse gifts I still do it most of the time.

BTW pay attention to the forums around the end of this month!