What are you getting this Christmas?

NeatSquidYT

Funny how I make people depressed, make them annoyed, disgusted or anything, just by being somewhere... I don't even need to do anything to offend them, just being there is an offense that I make towards everyone...

It was just the last bit of it made me feel sad. You have us buddy :)

A chocolate orange is all you need though. 

Oh, that and a Toblerone. 

maybe a pint of ice cream and sad animes/films to enjoy

Lol_feels_meme.png

(NOW)War Horse:

CPU: AMD FX-6300 | Motherboard: MSI 970A-G43 | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Dual Channel 8GB 1600Mhz | GPU: MSI R7790 | Case: Dazumba D-Vito 903 | HDD 1 & 2: Seagate 1TB and Seagate 500GB | PSU: Corsair CX600
(WAS)Old Coop:
CPU: Intel C2D E7500 | Motherboard: Gigabyte G31M-ES2L | RAM: V-Gen 4GB Dual Channel | GPU: Galaxy GT210 | Case: Power-Up ??? | HDD: Seagate 500GB | PSU: Power-up 500W

MyAnimeList Profile | Heaven Society | HEIL THE MIGHTY AND POWERFUL LINUS | My Blog 'Unfinished Pieces' | Code of Conduct

I have only asked for one thing this year and if I don't get it, pffffffffffffffffffffft, so what? Getting my mum a Filco keyboard though. :D

maybe a pint of ice cream and sad animes/films to enjoy

Lol_feels_meme.png

That terrifies me. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

Drunk and well fed. 

Other than that im getting about 1500 euros (Tax returns <3)

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

I'm making a G3258 build too :)

The G3258 was surprisingly cheap... I couldn't find an Athlon 760K (so I can save on mobo costs by going A88X) so this is the better/next best thing...

Z97 will break the bank tho... I wonder if I can OC (multiplier only) on an H97 board since they're way cheaper and leaves enough money to get a HyperX 8GB Kit...

The G3258 was surprisingly cheap... I couldn't find an Athlon 760K (so I can save on mobo costs by going A88X) so this is the better/next best thing...

Z97 will break the bank tho... I wonder if I can OC (multiplier only) on an H97 board since they're way cheaper and leaves enough money to get a HyperX 8GB Kit...

cheap but the cost of OC'ing it; the cooling, motherboards, some time to put in, electricity, isnt cheap

(NOW)War Horse:

CPU: AMD FX-6300 | Motherboard: MSI 970A-G43 | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Dual Channel 8GB 1600Mhz | GPU: MSI R7790 | Case: Dazumba D-Vito 903 | HDD 1 & 2: Seagate 1TB and Seagate 500GB | PSU: Corsair CX600
(WAS)Old Coop:
CPU: Intel C2D E7500 | Motherboard: Gigabyte G31M-ES2L | RAM: V-Gen 4GB Dual Channel | GPU: Galaxy GT210 | Case: Power-Up ??? | HDD: Seagate 500GB | PSU: Power-up 500W

MyAnimeList Profile | Heaven Society | HEIL THE MIGHTY AND POWERFUL LINUS | My Blog 'Unfinished Pieces' | Code of Conduct

cheap but the cost of OC'ing it; the cooling, motherboards, some time to put in, electricity, isnt cheap

Electricity cost is of little issue since it won't be running long enough to matter...

Cooling on the other hand... I have access to a bunch of DeepCool products and they're pretty good for the price... I might grab an IceBlade 400 or another Gammaxx S40 for the G3258...

Electricity cost is of little issue since it won't be running long enough to matter...

Cooling on the other hand... I have access to a bunch of DeepCool products and they're pretty good for the price... I might grab an IceBlade 400 or another Gammaxx S40 for the G3258...

mmmm Ice. In indonesia it should be monsoon raining season yet its so fucking hot. im sweating right now and theres mosquito's everywhere. my pc tends to Overheat around this time. What i want for christmas is RGB, Linus, You~~~~~

(NOW)War Horse:

(WAS)Old Coop:

Certain H81 motherboards do

mmmm Ice. In indonesia it should be monsoon raining season yet its so fucking hot. im sweating right now and theres mosquito's everywhere. my pc tends to Overheat around this time. What i want for christmas is RGB, Linus, You~~~~~

Not April (month of Hellfire in the Philippines, which is pretty close to Indonesia)? It's been pretty cold these past few days (26C to 37C temp swings) so my A8 is very happy...

Not April (month of Hellfire in the Philippines, which is pretty close to Indonesia)? It's been pretty cold these past few days (26C to 37C temp swings) so my A8 is very happy...

Global Warming D: not to mention PC Warming... 44-48C-ish swings here in mah dazumba. ramping up the super fans to uber fans

(NOW)War Horse:

(WAS)Old Coop:

"A COMPUTER? Oh sorry, a computer?"

Um...what? I have a rig, it's quite nice, however my monitor is not, and my rifle has no iron sights or scope and is thus unusable. 

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Um...what? I have a rig, it's quite nice, however my monitor is not, and my rifle has no iron sights or scope and is thus unusable. 

Well... You could be able to use it, but hitting things is completely another thing... Unless there's laws that forbid the use of firearms without sights (which I doubt)

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

Well... You could be able to use it, but hitting things is completely another thing... Unless there's laws that forbid the use of firearms without sights (which I doubt)

Actually that's a grey area, I can see an accident happening and someone being charged with "reckless discharge of a firearm" which is sort of right, it is a bit reckless to use a high powered rifle without a sight. Not to mention a waste of f**king expensive ammunition as well. Just need me a cheap $200 Nikon scope and I'll be set.

Actually that's a grey area, I can see an accident happening and someone being charged with "reckless discharge of a firearm" which is sort of right, it is a bit reckless to use a high powered rifle without a sight. Not to mention a waste of f**king expensive ammunition as well. Just need me a cheap $200 Nikon scope and I'll be set.

I see the point now.

Maybe look for second-hand scopes? Those shouldn't cost too much (and it'd be good if they're in actually usable condition, so watch out for scammers and such).

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

It's a King of The Hill reference. The episode where everyone's worried about Y2K

Htc one m8

K70 rgb

Project cars

A bunch of fsx addons on sale

If I can't get keyboard then I'll get some hd59-

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

Funny how I make people depressed, make them annoyed, disgusted or anything, just by being somewhere... I don't even need to do anything to offend them, just being there is an offense that I make towards everyone...

Stop being so whiny or run to Reddit where they like your sulky type. No pitty here for you.

Just bought my first home a couple of months ago and now that I'm not living with a roommate I'm seriously lacking in kitchen stuff.  If I could get some kitchen goodies I'd be very happy. (Anything from All-Clad would be amazing, but that shit is really expensive).

Also I guess for Christmas I'll also be getting a much lighter wallet, girlfriends and family (mostly girlfriends) are not cheap!

I see the point now.

Maybe look for second-hand scopes? Those shouldn't cost too much (and it'd be good if they're in actually usable condition, so watch out for scammers and such).

Meh, scope's aren't the kind of thing to skimp out on, worthless if you get one that can't hold a zero.

Shit. You people all get 200+ dollars worth. I dont get shit for christmas, and around 50 euros at my birthday

Intel 3570k 3,4@4,5 1,12v Scythe Mugen 3 gigabyte 770     MSi z77a GD55    corsair vengeance 8 gb  corsair CX600M Bitfenix Outlaw 4 casefans

Meh, scope's aren't the kind of thing to skimp out on, worthless if you get one that can't hold a zero.

Yeah... I remember when I bought a second-hand air gun scope just for the lolz, it was 20€, but it's blurry AF and kinda falling apart.

Good optics ain't cheap... I guess...

Yeah... I remember when I bought a second-hand air gun scope just for the lolz, it was 20€, but it's blurry AF and kinda falling apart.

Good optics ain't cheap... I guess...

You should check out Trijicon optics (the people who make the A.C.O.G scope, the only people that make it). You can hit an A.C.O.G scope with a sledge hammer and it will still be dead on accurate. My old boss had a few in his unit in arizona and they were told "see how hard it is to break these things when you go to the range" and they couldn't fucking break them. That's why they cost a few thousand dollars.