Pictures/quotes that arent funny/meme/linus-related Master Thread.

LukaP

Ok, lets get this started.

1. No memes/funny/linus related pics, you have a thread for that already
  2. No wallpapers, there is a thread for that
  3. You can post inspirational stuff, general nice photographs, your personal art, whatever.
  4. Be nice to eachother, and please, dont post anything breaching the CoC (pr0n and shitposting)
  5. If youre posting a quote, post it in bold italics so its not lost in the comments.

Basically I want this to be "The shitposting thread, but without all the shit that made it bad" kinda thing, ok guys? :)

Ill start on an inspirational note

1376613_804253509617456_8145292157822187

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]

"The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity." - Amelia Earhart

Not a fancy picture, just a quote that I like. Nice thread Luka. :)

SimRacer - Casual FSX Pilot!

Spoiler

Mobo: MSI B550 Tomahawk | CPU: Ryzen R5 3600 | GPU: Vega 64 Sapphire Nitro | RAM: 16GB Crucial Ballistix DDR4 3200Mhz | PSU: EVGA P2 1000W 80Plus Platinum | Storage: 256GB Samsung 840 Pro SSD - 1TB WD Black - 2TB Seagate HDD | Cooling: Dark Rock Pro 3, Noiseblocker eLoop Fans | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe | Audio: Sennheiser HD598 - JBL LSR305s | Display: BenQ EX3501R, Asus VG278H

Spoiler

Lol I was going to find pictures but just ended up being sad together with the beautiful music that I'm listening to right now.

"The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity." - Amelia Earhart

Not a fancy picture, just a quote that I like. Nice thread Luka. :)

Thanks, and to hell, ill just add quotes to the thread :P

Lol I was going to find pictures but just ended up being sad together with the beautiful music that I'm listening to right now.

Oh :( sorry (hug)

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

A photo I took 

83TRQcn.jpg

A rubiks cube I made in 3DS max: Album: http://imgur.com/a/EBYqaq8H5xjD.jpg

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

Listen to Frank Sinatra - That's life. Grab a whiskey if you can and enjoy yourself! :)

Thanks, and to hell, ill just add quotes to the thread :P

Oh :( sorry (hug)

haha, thanks man. :)

SimRacer - Casual FSX Pilot!

Spoiler

Mobo: MSI B550 Tomahawk | CPU: Ryzen R5 3600 | GPU: Vega 64 Sapphire Nitro | RAM: 16GB Crucial Ballistix DDR4 3200Mhz | PSU: EVGA P2 1000W 80Plus Platinum | Storage: 256GB Samsung 840 Pro SSD - 1TB WD Black - 2TB Seagate HDD | Cooling: Dark Rock Pro 3, Noiseblocker eLoop Fans | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe | Audio: Sennheiser HD598 - JBL LSR305s | Display: BenQ EX3501R, Asus VG278H

Spoiler

One day i shall be "eventually" happy and fall in love with someone.

Quote by me

Also something i made back when i was in

Yr 5/6 (Don't remember =P) 

post-28149-0-99507500-1414527759_thumb.j

A younger me made that,don't judge me =P

The amount of wiring i did behind that is mind bowing... 

Its funny how i was really interested back then.....I don't know where all my interest went now in physics.

Current system - ThinkPad Yoga 460

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

|| Case: NZXT H440 ❤️|| MB: Gigabyte GA-Z170XP-SLI || CPU: Skylake Chip || Graphics card : GTX 970 Strix || RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB || Storage:1TB WD+500GB WD + 120Gb HyperX savage|| Monitor: Dell U2412M+LG 24MP55HQ+Philips TV ||  PSU CX600M || 

aka shitpost thread without the shit part, i like it, though i don't have nothing good to post

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

This picture shows the real inner man, anger builds up over time, people try to hide their anger.

"I'll show you the rage I've hidden!" -Corey Taylor, The Devil in I, 4th song in the new Slipknot album.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

post-18844-0-53296600-1414527433.png

CPU: i7 - 2600kGPU: GTX 1070Mobo: intel somethingRAM: Corsair XMS3 @1600Mhz (8GB)SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB. HDD: WD Green 1TB . Case: Cooler Master HAF XB EVO Monitors: LG 25UM65-P and Benq 2200HD Keyboard: Corsair vengeance K70 FPS Red switch. Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Core. Headset: Steelseries Siberia V2

aka shitpost thread without the shit part, i like it, though i don't have nothing good to post

Exactly. Just a thread for people to post what they think would interest others :)

This picture shows the real inner man, anger builds up over time, people try to hide their anger.

"I'll show you the rage I've hidden!" -Corey Taylor, The Devil in I, 4th song in the new Slipknot album.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

The album isnt that great tho :/

I think it's pretty awesome.

Everyone their own opinions though :)

CPU: i7 - 2600kGPU: GTX 1070Mobo: intel somethingRAM: Corsair XMS3 @1600Mhz (8GB)SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB. HDD: WD Green 1TB . Case: Cooler Master HAF XB EVO Monitors: LG 25UM65-P and Benq 2200HD Keyboard: Corsair vengeance K70 FPS Red switch. Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Core. Headset: Steelseries Siberia V2

I was also pretty disappointed. Though I don't know what I expected.

"Life is not a problem to be solved, but a reality to be experienced" - Søren kiekegaard

Yeah, I can't take awesome pictures, so quotes it is.

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

snip

yeah, i was expecting more.

also, read teh rules for quotes, ;)

yeah, i was expecting more.

also, read teh rules for quotes, ;)

Wouldn't quotes usually be in italics and not bold?

Well, bold will be my way then.

Anthony-Burgess-Quotes-1.jpg

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

Took this with my phone last year, unedited.

15dlutc.jpg

So many things I could write here... things like this.

post-51946-0-41806500-1414528638.jpg

"In order to change the world, all you need to do is tweak the source code" - Intel

One of my favorite computer qoutes :)

Gaming Rig - Excalibur - CPU: i5 6600k @ 4.1GHz, CPU Cooler: Hyper 212 Evo, Mobo: MSI Gaming M3 RAM: 16GB Corsair @2400MHz, GPU: EVGA 1060, Case: NZXT Phantom Full Tower (Red)

My Virtualization Server - Dell R710: 2x X5570s @ 2.93GHz with 32GB DDR3 RAM [Web Server, OSX, Plex, Reverse Proxy]

I love computers, gaming, coding, and photography! Be sure to quote me so I can respond to your post!

:)

dont both of these classify as memes?

dont both of these classify as memes?

No. I just couldn't be bothered to type the quote out, so I got the gif. :P

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"