Welp. Braces.

Jack.EXE

Hated the first week when i got mine, mouth was all shredded and sore... 

My bottom 4 front teeth were weak ( what they told me) so they scraped the roof of my mouth and made an incision in my lower front gum then packed it with the  extra flesh... fun! 33 years old and i still have a wire glued to the inside of my bottom front 4 teeth.

Ever heard of Invisalign? I heard those are better than braces. You can eat anything you want, nobody notices you're straigtening your teeth, and it might as well be cheaper. Plus it's more convenient to set appointments and that such. I've been begging for those. My teeth are as crooked as hell. But my brother is one of those few people with perfect teeth. Shit.

No those are crap(IMO), my friend has them and they hurt a lot. You would have to go to a dentist appointment at least once a month to get new molds for your teeth. They cost way more than normal braces. You can eat anything you want with Invisalign but you have to take them off when you eat food. Their like retainers though.....

I'd like to have braces but we don't really have that much money to save.. I know they hurt, but I'd like to get my bottom teeth straightened out. I'm sure you'll be happy you had them after you get them out and get rid of the retainer they make you use after braces.

Spoiler

Senor Shiny: Main- CPU Intel i7 6700k 4.7GHz @1.42v | RAM G.Skill TridentZ CL16 3200 | GPU Asus Strix GTX 1070 (2100/2152) | Motherboard ASRock Z170 OC Formula | HDD Seagate 1TB x2 | SSD 850 EVO 120GB | CASE NZXT S340 (Black) | PSU Supernova G2 750W  | Cooling NZXT Kraken X62 w/Vardars
Secondary (Plex): CPU Intel Xeon E3-1230 v3 @1.099v | RAM Samsun Wonder 16GB CL9 1600 (sadly no oc) | GPU Asus GTX 680 4GB DCII | Motherboard ASRock H97M-Pro4 | HDDs Seagate 1TB, WD Blue 1TB, WD Blue 3TB | Case Corsair Air 240 (Black) | PSU EVGA 600B | Cooling GeminII S524

Spoiler

(Deceased) DangerousNotDell- CPU AMD AMD FX 8120 @4.8GHz 1.42v | GPU Asus GTX 680 4GB DCII | RAM Samsung Wonder 8GB (CL9 2133MHz 1.6v) | Motherboard Asus Crosshair V Formula-Z | Cooling EVO 212 | Case Rosewill Redbone | PSU EVGA 600B | HDD Seagate 1TB

DangerousNotDell New Parts For Main Rig Build Log, Señor Shiny  I am a beautiful person. The comments for your help. I have to be a good book. I have to be a good book. I have to be a good book.

No those are crap(IMO), my friend has them and they hurt a lot. You would have to go to a dentist appointment at least once a month to get new molds for your teeth. They cost way more than normal braces. You can eat anything you want with Invisalign but you have to take them off when you eat food. Their like retainers though.....

Honestly, i'd rather have retainers in my mouth than potentialy dangerous metal.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Honestly, i'd rather have retainers in my mouth than potentialy dangerous metal.

Sure what ever you say, everyone is entitled to their own opinion. 

The 1st month sucks dick and like first 3 tightnenings suck, then its fine

I had braces for only 8 months. Worst. Mistake. Ever. Leave them on for no less than a year or else your teeth will just un-straighten. I wore headgear during the time I had braces too. Absolute hell. Never wore it in public it was sooooo awful. Hurt like hell. Couldn't sleep cuz they protrude from your face and I sleep on my stomach....

I have an Invisialign now. Still don't have straight teeth and have a huge overbite... :(

Wear em proud my friend.

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

oooh... it was my choice and for the last 2.5years ive regretted it so much

does it blend.tm ;)

Yeah they hurt a lot sometimes.  Having straight teeth and none of the problems that come with having crooked teeth(bite being off, not grinding down your teeth, etc) as an adult is fricken awesome.

Also you don't have to get braces as an adult where you have to pay for them yourself and your parents' medical coverage doesn't cover them.  Which is awesome too.

Intel 4670K /w TT water 2.0 performer, GTX 1070FE, Gigabyte Z87X-DH3, Corsair HX750, 16GB Mushkin 1333mhz, Fractal R4 Windowed, Varmilo mint TKL, Logitech m310, HP Pavilion 23bw, Logitech 2.1 Speakers

I've had braces for years (5-6  ?) when I was a kid, wore a headgear when sleeping, had a fixed on my palate that would have to be screwed to expand the width (palatal expander), wore 24/7 retainers and now wear nightly retainers.

Yes, when you're wearing them it feels like shit (especially at the beginning). Braces are not bad (you can still pickup your desired gender [remember it's a lot of attitude rather than looks]). I sure hope you'll not be wearing permanent headgear (it's freaking ugly). Wearing daily retainers is more hassle than braces.

Just remember, if your parents are paying orthodontic services, be grateful ; they're quite expensive (at least in Canada) and your parents are not obligated to do it.

They're doing it for you, so that your orthodontic well-being is assured.

Personally,  I think it was worth it : it's been about 10 years since I've started treatment. Lots of people  tells me I have a beautiful smile.

Best of all, you don't look like a hilly-billy.

So you have teeth that will turn girls on. Stick in there 

Unless you're born with 'em  :D

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

Unless you're born with 'em  :D

Those damn few people make me sick with envy.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Those damn few people make me sick with envy.

I'm one of 'em :P

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

I'm one of 'em :P

you make me sick.

<3

you make me sick.

<3

Dq8TplT.jpg

Had them for 3 years. Terrible 3 years.

Computer and other things (My Phanteks Enthoo Elite build is done)

Spoiler

Main Computer

Spoiler

Processor: Intel Core i7 6850k @4.5GHz
Motherboard: Asus Rampage V ROG Edition 10
Heatsink: Custom Hardline
Memory: Corsaor Dominator 16GB (4GB x2) DDR4 3000MHz 
Video Card: EVGA GTX 1080 FTW
Hard Drive: x2 OCZ ARC 100 240GB RAID 0 (Boot), Western Digital 4TB SSHD (Steam), x2 Adata 512GB (Steam)
Main GUI: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit

All That Extra Stuff

Spoiler

Monitor: x2 Dell U2414H
Keyboard: Ducky Shine 5 RGB (Cherry MX Blue)
Mouse: Logitech G502
Headset: AKG K553 Pro Studio Headphones
Speakers: Boston Accustics Home Media Theater 2.1 + Boston Accustics Soundbar
Microphone: Audio Technica AT-2035 w/ Focusrite Scarlett Solo
Sound: Creative Sound Blaster E5 DAC

Server

Spoiler

Case: Rosewill 4U Rackmount RSV-L4500

Processor: Intel Xeon E5-2670 V3 12C/24T

Motherboard: Asrock x99 Extreme 4

Ram: Kingston HyperX DDR4 2133 4x4GB

Video Card: Nvidia GT520

OS Drive: Kingston Hyperx 240GB SSD

Raid Card: LSI MegaRaid  9261-8i 8-port

Hard Drives: x7 HGST 4TB Nas

breh, now you can magnetize them and figure out how to type with your toung.

O.o

Watch out for each other. Love everyone and forgive everyone, including yourself. Forgive your anger, forgive your guilt. Your shame. Your sadness. Embrace and open up your love, your joy, your truth, and most especially your heart. 
-Jim Hensen

Imagine someone punches you xD

Computer Specifications:

AMD Ryzen 5 3600  Gigabyte B550M Aorus Elite | ADATA XPG SPECTRIX D50 32 GB 3600 MHz | Asus RTX 3060 KO Edition CoolerMaster Silencio S400 Klevv Cras C700 M.2 SSD 256GB 

1TB Crucial MX500 | 1 TB SanDisk SSD Corsair RM650W

Camera Equipment:

Camera Bodies: 

Olympus Pen-F Panasonic GH3 (Retired)

Lenses:

Sigma 30mm F1.4 | Sigma 16mm F1.4 | Sigma 19mm F2.8 | Laowa 17mm F1.8 | Olympus 45mm F1.8

Imagine someone punches you xD

I've seen that happen before. Trust me, it was bloody. Very. Gums, lips, everything was bloody.