Welp. Braces.

Jack.EXE

I have Invisalign "braces" and they are a pain in the ass. I hate them. Not only are they painful for the first few days after getting a new set, but they are a huge annoyance. I have to brush my teeth 500x a day now. You are lucky you can eat with your braces.

Corsair 5000D / Intel Core i7 12700k / Noctua NH-D15 / MSI Z690 Pro-Wifi DDR4 / RTX 3080 Ti Founder's Edition / 16GB Crucial Ballistix 3200 MHz / EVGA SuperNova 650w / Samsung 850 Pro EVO 256GB / ADATA SX8200 Pro / MSI Mag 274QRF-QD / LG CX 55" / Logitech G-Pro Wireless

I have Invisalign "braces" and they are a pain in the ass. I hate them. Not only are they painful for the first few days after getting a new set, but they are a huge annoyance. I have to brush my teeth 500x a day now. You are lucky you can eat with your braces.

I have invisalign in now, it's not so bad honestly. Less annoying than braces cuz they don't chew up your lips and inner cheeks. Also, you can just not wear them when you eat. No need to worry about a steady yogurt diet for the time you wear them.

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||