ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

Zotac has reached the quality, reliability and awesome performance of the three most sold brands of videocards. I like the extremely quiet operation and the cool looks :)

ex·treme
ikˈstrēm/
adjective

1. 1.
    reaching a high or the highest degree; very great.

The word itself has everything I need to say about this card. Honestly, this step up by Nvidia is a big leap with high performance and lower price/power as well. Such an awesome card. ^_^

I love the bang for the buck of the 900 series cards

I like that it's a 980!! and I'll be able to game over 20 frames at 900p

i like the massive event they did for the 900 series London was awsome and the stream was amazing as well which sums them up really a great time and a great event for a great series of cards :)

Like the design for the cooler on the Omega as it's interesting, and it being on a 970 just makes everything better on every level

It's sexy, It's got dem curves, It's something I can't afford.

I love the Zotec cards for their wild and crazy designs. If i was lucky enough to win one, I would give it to my other half as she is currently out of work and cant afford to upgrade her HD6770. and the quirky design would be just what her system needed :D

Good Luck Everyone!

Freelancing Since 2012

Them 980s looook siiiccckkkk. The matt black with orange accent. I could use one so i save myself money as i wont need to buy a GPU. again them things look MAD

i love the performance of the GTX 970 and 980 plus these ZOTAC ones look amazingly good i bet they are one of the best 970's on the market now and i could use an upgrade over my GigaByte Radeon HD7750 ;)

Mobo - Asus Maximus VI Formula Ram - Kingston HyperX Fury 1866mhz CL10 16GBCPU - Intel i7 4790K ;

GPU - Gainward RTX 2070 Phantom ; PSU - Corsair RM750x Cooler - CM Hyper 212 EVO

Indeed the EXTREME looks super sweet! And for the 900 series in general, they're quite amazing. It's a shame that i built my system with an MSI gtx 780 card just a couple of months before the release of the 900 series. 

~Xya~

I totally want one. It looks awesome. Also, there are lights and fake carbon fiber so it's bound to be even faster than a stock 980 :D

They just look fantastic, and have the performance to back it up. That's why I like them, and why I'll probably buy one when I don't win one.

Processor: 4690k @ 4.6Ghz

Motherboard: Gigabyte Z97X-UD3H-CF

Memory: 16 Gigs of G.Skill Ares 1866Mhz

Video Card: EVGA GTX 970 ssc

Cooling: Enermax Liqtech 240

Case: Fractal Define R4

The design is so gaudy but hey free is free

3770k, Asrock Extreme 4, 16GB Dominator Plat, AX760i, 250GB BX100, 1.5TB Seagate, Win 7 Home Prem 

Well I want it for its speed because I have a gaming channel and need a faster rig.

lol and my hamster is going up my leg.