ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

Amp extreme all the way.. 

God even if I won this, I wouldn't be able to afford the other parts that wouldn't bottleneck it lol. Yolo.

My first post on here should really NOT be on a giveaway thread, oh well.

Im a random guy :) , can I win plz? If I win I would be happy. xD

i like the new 900 series, because the cards are power efficient but still really fast!

In general I love the performamces of the new 900 series, its amazing how it can be more efficient all while being so cool. about those cars, they just look like beast, I mean u just want to hug them I you know what i mean.

NCIX: http://bit.ly/1wagR2r

Amazon: http://geni.us/HRC

ZOTAC sent us their two beastly editions of the GTX 970. These cards look pretty darn cool in our opinion, but do they overclock as well as their flashy design would suggest?

Zotac_logo.png

ZOTAC GTX 980 AMP! EXTREME GIVEAWAY

ZOTAC has been kind enough to offer you guys, the awesome Linus Tech Tips community, the exclusive chance to win their brand new top of the line ZOTAC GTX 980 AMP! Extreme graphics card!

So how do you enter? Just comment below in this thread and let us know what you like about the ZOTAC AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme, or the new GTX 900 series in general.

This is a world-wide giveaway and will run from October 17, 2014 until October 24, 2014 at 4pm PDT. The winner will be drawn live on the October 24 WAN Show using a random number generator and will be contacted by me through the forum. If you receive a message anywhere other than the forum claiming that you are the winner (through YouTube, Facebook, or Twitter) please IGNORE that message as it is NOT from us.

Thanks in advance for your comments, and thanks to ZOTAC for sponsoring this giveaway!

I like that I might possibly get one for free.  

[spoiler=Work Computer (DAW)]

Case: NZXT H440 (White/Black) ATX Mid Tower | CPU: Intel Core i7-4930K 3.4GHz 6-Core  - Corsair H100i | Motherboard: Asus X79 Deluxe ATX LGA2011 | RAM: Kingston HyperX Beast 64GB (8 x 8GB) DDR3-2133 | Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB SSD (OS) + Samsung 840 EVO 1TB SSD (Samples) | PSU: SeaSonic Platinum SS-660XP2 660W | GPU: PNY NVIDIA Quadro 410 512MB | OS: Microsoft Windows 8.1 Pro (64-bit) | Display: Acer B286HK 28" UHD Monitor | MIDI Input: M-Audio Axiom 61 Pro MIDI Keyboard | Audio Interface: Steinberg UR22 | Speakers: M-Audio BX5a Studio Reference Monitors | Headphones: Sony MDR-7506

[spoiler=Play Computer]

Case: NZXT H440 (Black/Red) ATX Mid Tower | CPU: Intel Core i7-4790K 4.0GHz Quad-Core - Noctua NH-U12S | Motherboard: Asus MAXIMUS VII FORMULA ATX LGA1150 | RAM: Kingston Fury White/Black Series 16GB (4 x 4GB) DDR3-1333 | Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 500GB SSD | GPU: Asus GeForce GTX 980 4GB (Reference) | PSU: SeaSonic G-Series SSR-550M 550W | OS: Microsoft Windows 8.1 Pro (64-bit)

MANN I would love one of these cards. I have a 290 now, but I'm trying to convert a friend. If I win I'll give him the 290 for Christmas.

The design is awesome, performance on the 900 series looks to be amazing! ...and i would really want to roll with one of these instead of my old GTX 480 :P

The freaking sexy looks of the cooler and that performance

I like the efficiency of the 900 series. And of course the graphic power.

The performance/watt of the 900 series is awesome... and ZOTACs epic cooling solutions just makes it better :D

Asrock 890GX Extreme 3 - AMD Phenom II X4 955 @3.50GHz - Arctic Cooling Freezer XTREME Rev.2 - 4GB Kingston HyperX - AMD Radeon HD7850 - Kingston V300 240GB - Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB - Chieftec APS-750 - Cooler Master HAF912 PLUS

osu! profile

What can I say.. two extremely powerful cards.. hope to win ^^

The 900's powers management is top of the line. 

The aftermarket cooler on this card looks sick!
Also, after switching to the red team from a Zotac 550ti to a MSI R9 280x, I have to say that I miss having GeForce Experience. Raptr isn't quite at the same level yet.

omg , The Cards are really sexy ^^

I anyway a Zotac fan . OH hell year ^^

Linus you are soooo funny :)

grettings from central europe Austria :) :)

I love the look of this card, I mght be in the minority here but I feel the base NVIDIA cards looks so bland.

It'd be awesome to win! but wow those card, well, they look freakishly amazing haha! and i love that they are quiet as you said in the vid

Ive been really enjoying looking at the benchmark results for the 900 series as both the 970 and 980 out performed for what the announced price was, wish I could afford one lol.

Also that cooler is insane.