ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

It looks awesome, I really like it.

CPU: Pentium 4 3.0 GHz - MB: ASUS P5P800-VM  - RAM: 768 MB DDR - HDD: 80 GB WD - PSU: 500W Generic - Case: Generic

Wouls love to win and get a nice upgrade for my rig. I've never had a zotac card before but the 980 in general is looking to be a great card!

I love the low powerconsumption. Personally i prefer AMD but if they dont step up with their efficiency i will get an 980.

Todeys electricity is just to expensive to justify an GPU with so much power usage.

What I like about the 900 series? It's better than the 800 series. And 700 series. ;)

One thing I really liked was their mobile versions almost being neck and neck with the desktop counterparts. That's really impressive. Gives me a lot of confidence in using a card from this series.

I've never really been familiar with Zotac products before. Normally, if it's a company I haven't dealt with much, it's because they're "cheapish", but it appears that this isn't the case with Zotac products. The build quality looks impressive as well as an excellent job by their design team. They really made these cards look beautiful.

That card looks absolutely gorgeous. I would love to have it in my rig. Here's hoping, I guess

CPU: i7-3820 | Cooler: Be Quiet Dark Rock Pro 2 | Mobo: Asus Sabretooth X79Memory: 2x8GB Corsair Vengeance LP | Storage: Crucial M500 240GB & 480GB SSD + Western Digital BLACK SERIES 1 TB |

GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 780ti Superclocked | PSU: 1000W Be Quiet Dark Power Pro 10 | Monitors: 3 x AOC i2367Fh 23.0"

All hail the mighty Flying Spaghetti Monster. May he touch you with his noodely appendages

Favorite 900 series feature? The low TDP. For me, that's the real selling point.

For these Zotak cards, the factory overclocks are always a plus, since they are guaranteed out of the box. Secondly, that beefy cooler means I can try and push the card harder, over that factory OC. Between that cooler and the low TDP, temps would be less of a concern. So you may be able to squeeze even more performance out of them.

=]

Bought a 770 not even a year ago so will completely skip this generation and hope next will have good mileage unless I win the lotto lol. Shame it looks pretty good.

well its this or SLI my 770, and the zotac 980 would suit my colour scheme so much better

What i like? well: - Performance  - OC ability    -Gorgeous looking cards   - triple amazing OP fan cooler    -MFAA      -Super Res

AND ZOTAC FTW!

I love the stripes and the aggressive look, plus it's a beast of a GPU!

I am the one who knocks.

I think the 900 series cards look pretty insane. Kinda amusing how you could get them cheaper than some of the older cards for a short while, before the 700 series cards dropped in price. Couldn't imagine some of the raw power of these things when you stuff more than one in a system.

CPU: Intel i5 3450 (Stock Cooler) GPU: None :/ • RAM: 10GB generic stuff PSU: Corsair AX760 • Case: NZXT Phantom 820

Parts stolen from a prebuilt Acer Aspire before I learned the art of building. Going into a server/slave system as I get better parts.

That HUGE arse cooler on the AMP Extreme!! and of course its Zotac, the bigger the cooler the better and more OC you can get out of it :)

**fingers crossed** xD

is look a powerful video card that any 900 series out there can beat << naaaa to many lies i just get here to win this 900 series zotac super triple monster cooler futuristic card 

This will definitely help my dota gameplay lololol

What I like is the power consumption, I don't need to upgrade my power supply

Thick backplate, how arousing.

In all seriousness, i like the idea of supersampling with the new 970 and 980.

I would also love to see it in action with older games, i've never owned a Zotac card as they are quite ''rare'' to see in stock.

Wish y'all the best of luck.

The cards look great. I bet they even can run Crysis.

gl for me  :D

I love the look of those coolers! 900 series looks sweet! 

The distance Zotac has come with visual design since I last owned a Zotac card, would love to test for myself how well the cards are designed for delivering performance. Just for clarity I owned a gtx 560.