ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

would love to win this just because it is an amazing card in itself and i like that zotac has gone and enabled the full power of this card, due to its power efficiency you can make it overclock like a monster

I will never win this beautiful piece of technology :(

That is probably the best looking card in the universe! :D My favourite part has to be the LED cooler yes, i am shallow like that. ;) It would be perfect with my next build too. :)

It looks like the zotac would suit my system better, but that BMP extreme looks amazing

the ZOTAC GTX 980 Extreme graphics card! look realy nice alway wanna high end card in my pc

I love the new GTX 900 series. Awesome powerefficiency :D. Going to pick up a GTX 970 for my new build.

I know this isn't the most important of features but I really like the fact that the AMP! Extreme has a changing LED light to indicate when the gpu is under load. I think that could be quite useful at times. 

And thanks for the sweet giveaway! =)

That's so awesome you guys are giving away a gtx 980. Good luck to everyone and happy hunting.

That carbon fiber looks really nice. Would love to replave my 760 with that

NCIX: http://bit.ly/1wagR2r

Amazon: http://geni.us/HRC

ZOTAC sent us their two beastly editions of the GTX 970. These cards look pretty darn cool in our opinion, but do they overclock as well as their flashy design would suggest?

Zotac_logo.png

ZOTAC GTX 980 AMP! EXTREME GIVEAWAY

ZOTAC has been kind enough to offer you guys, the awesome Linus Tech Tips community, the exclusive chance to win their brand new top of the line ZOTAC GTX 980 AMP! Extreme graphics card!

So how do you enter? Just comment below in this thread and let us know what you like about the ZOTAC AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme, or the new GTX 900 series in general.

This is a world-wide giveaway and will run from October 17, 2014 until October 24, 2014 at 4pm PDT. The winner will be drawn live on the October 24 WAN Show using a random number generator and will be contacted by me through the forum. If you receive a message anywhere other than the forum claiming that you are the winner (through YouTube, Facebook, or Twitter) please IGNORE that message as it is NOT from us.

Thanks in advance for your comments, and thanks to ZOTAC for sponsoring this giveaway!

The designs of zotac are awesome. That carbon looking card is very nice and a full metal one is not so often. The 900 series is the best. Less power so you're electric bill is lower and you got more out of you're card.

Too bad it isnt real carbon fibre, although that would make it unneccisarily expensive.

Hmm...  What do I like about them...  How about the ability to truly, efficiently play awesome PC games?  Yeah, that sounds like as good a reason to like a part as any if you ask me.

I like the looks of the cooler, not sure how much i like the triple slot design, but i wouldn't object to winning one.

I simply love the extreme edition! gotta love the tough-classy look!

gotta get my hand on this, please Linus

Really cool card !!! Would be nice in my Corsair Air 540 :)

I haven't heard much from Zotac but the styling looks good - the stats for the 980 make it seem like a better choice than a 700 series.

Huge coolers mean less heat which is good. Hope I win!

I think the serie is very huge!. A friend of mine overclocks his Vram on a Evga geforce gtx 970 4 gb to 8 gb.... And play with over 5500 mhz... He loves Shadow of Mordor..

Best nvidia looking card *.* would be a big upgrade from my amd radeon hd7750.