ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

Looks very cool :3 hopefully I'll be able to start affording these newer GPUs soon xP

Check out my YouTube: youtube.com/user/rykuudisaga

I think the Amp omega is one of the sexiest gpu coolers out there, would love to have one in my system. But does having a triple slot cooler also mean you need 3 expansion slots in your case?

I like the looks of it with the carbon element and the 3fans wish sould keep this GPU coold even under a lot of stress  :)

I think the 900 Series is insanely powerful and I'd love to win a new graphics card.

The fact that it's going to be free and that it supports some really cool technologies.

I want to try this against my MSI R9280X 3GB. It has an awesome design and hopefully can run really well (except the 4k stats). Though I'm not as tech savvy as Linus, I'll get there one day.

The 900 Series is pretty neat, but It seems to me like a too small step considering the performence differences between 970 & 770...

But fair enough the pricing and power efficiency pullt that one off by a fair amount.

I LIKE the 900's :)

CPU: Intel i7 4790K @4.8GhZ  CPU Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Pro 2  Motherboard: Gigabyte Z97 UD3H  GPU: Asus ROG RX 480 8G OC Memory: 32GB Gskill Ares 2400Mhz  Storage: 2x Crucial M4 512GB SSD (raid0)  / 1TB Seagate FireCuda SSHD Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA P2 750W  Operating System: Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB (64 bit) Other: NZXT Hue+ LED Controller with 8 LED Strips for desk and PC lighting

It looks pretty Nice

A riddle wrapped in an enigma , shot to the moon and made in China

Yey! Another giveaway!

The cooler design and the lights at the Extreme one.
3 fan is not a must-have feature for a Maxwell based card, but it is really nice. 

Love the design and it's much better than my current graphics card

Directx 12 game and graphic would be run great, need these feature for invest in my PC  :D

First- The Design is Awesome! 

Second- I need a new GPU ;) 

Third- I mean only 2 6-Pin PowerAdapter ! Thats Efficient!

I think that it's awesome. It's closer to 1000 than the previous ones. I won't win but let's be positive. :D

I like the look of the AMP! Extreme. And i generally like the new architecture the 900 series is based on. :D

That card looks really nice let me have it 

The zotac AMP!Omega is a beast I really like the aesthetics of the overall build and the performance is also something to take into account.. I was really impressed when I saw how the card performed! Also it is just mindblowing how you can squeeze that much of a performance using less power consumption compared to the previous generation cards!!

Awesome!

|Intel Core i5-760 3,9 Ghz| NVIDIA GTX465 1GB| 8GB DRR3-1600| 3+1+1TB HDD|

|Samsung 830 256GB SSD| Corsair 600D | Corsair AX750 | Noctua NH-U12P SE| Windows 7 x64|