ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

The cooler's design opting for a triple slot cooler as well as just the 900 series' OCability. Great card and hoping to get one soon. :D

They're a pair of good looking cards. Sometimes the non-reference cards look like transformers, but these are futuristic without looking horrible. I like that you can turn off the LEDs on the Extreme, and I love the that is dual 8-pin. Given the choice I'd prefer the setup with three fans. I hate to see how much these are going to end up costing in Australia with the mark-up that vendors do. I might have to order from overseas and ship with insurance on it.

Generic Comment

Hardware: | CPU: i5 3570k | Graphics: MSI GTX 970 Gaming 4G | Mobo: MSI z77a-G45 Gaming | OS: Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit | 

Peripherals: Logitech G502 | CM Storm Quickfire Pro (Red switch) |

I really need this GFX card for my next build... I can't really use it immediately since it wouldn't fit in my tiny ITX case. I hope it has that badass lighting of the 980.

I like how efficient the new 900 series cards are and how cheap they are for the performance you get

Honestly, I think the carbon fiber looks pretty good and would match a black and red theme wonderfully! The metal version looks awesome, but the three slot design and color scheme won't be as good a fit for most. As luck would have it, I have a red and black scheme being pieced together, and a dyeing gpu. Now I hope I have luck.

First post btw, hello to everyone!

I like the carbon fibre finish even though it's plastic. The additional fan is always nice too.

I7-4770k 4.7Ghz 1.35v | Asus Maximus VI Extreme | 16GB Dominator Platinum 1866Mhz | 2x GTX Titan SLI

Custom Water Loop | Corsair AXi 1200w | Intel 530 series 240GB SSD | 1TB WD Black

Corsair Obsidian 900D | Sennheiser 558 | Ducky Shine Zero Cherry MX Brown w/ Orange Backlight | Func MS-3 | Dell U2141H x3

really hope i can get this card. just got my zotac 980 amp edition after about a months wait and i cant even express how incredible sli would be!

Um yeah, I currently have a Gigabye GTX 630, that should be enough of a reason for you to choose me as the winner......

I like the AMP! Omega for its great price to performance value, but one cannot resist the triple slot triple fan goodness of the AMP! Extreme. After all, the more power, the better (ignoring price). 

I like this card because it looks really sexy and it is environmentally friendly due to the lower power consumption. the performance is solid with Nvidia's shadow play and g-sync. it would be great for me to record game play footage and add video effect on to it. i am a high school student, getting this card means a lot less work to do to get my system up and going. (plus i think Linus and his team members are awesome)

The best part about the new 900 series is that Nvidia didn't go balls to the wall and try to jam as much power into a single card as possible but tried going for power efficiency instead.

And Zotac's take on their aftermarket cooler is just straight up... cool (pun intended)

Oh, I wasn't even aware of a contest, I just check to see community posts and the vids. :P

I like how Zotac managed to use 3 fans and managed to be shorter than the G1. Overkill, but cool design. My GTX 560 Ti overheats badly which is a shame to have flickering due to 95+c temps. ;c

hey,, im lookinbg to built myself a rig for around $1500 , this blackfriday.. is it worth it to get one GTX980 now or get a GTX 970 n hope to sli as money comes in much later..

Considering I still have GTX260 this would make quite an upgrade. Fingers very crossed here. Thanks for everything Nick!