ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

I'm still rockin the zotac 660 sli to match my corsair 230t so I think its fair to say that Im fairly loyal to zotac. Solid performance with the best LOOKING cards out there.

Love the new approach ZOTAC has made to change the looks of coolers these days.

A giveaway? SOUNDS GREAT :D

Also seems like the 970 is a bit stronger than the 770, but pricing seems to be very close.

Loving the 970 and 980 Graphics card! Thanks for all the giveaways! 

I am a Newbie :)

The Extreme version looks amazing to me though!!

I'm new into the pc world and that card looks amazing,i will love to win that videocard for my 1st pc i just build

Keep up the good work Linus,God Bless your family and your show :)

I actually have a card using the same architecture as the 900 series, the GTX 750 Ti. It's amazing to see what this architecture can do for efficiency, even in these beastly cards.

Nice, wanna win this giveaway..:o good luck guys

What isn't there to like really? My 760 OC's well enough, but man do I want one of these. I kind of wish that the Extreme was RGB though, for us people with weird colour preferences (orange FTW).

CPU- 4690k @4.5ghz / 1.3v    Mobo- Asus Maximus VI Gene   RAM- 12GB GSkill Assorted 1600mhz   GPU- ASUS GTX 760 DCUII-OC 

Storage- 1TB 7200rpm WD Blue + Kingston SSDNow 240GB   PSU- Silverstone Strider ST75F-P

Can I win this card and use the money I've been saving up and get a new monitor instead? Only time will tell...

Corsair 5000D / Intel Core i7 12700k / Noctua NH-D15 / MSI Z690 Pro-Wifi DDR4 / RTX 3080 Ti Founder's Edition / 16GB Crucial Ballistix 3200 MHz / EVGA SuperNova 650w / Samsung 850 Pro EVO 256GB / ADATA SX8200 Pro / MSI Mag 274QRF-QD / LG CX 55" / Logitech G-Pro Wireless

Look like Zotac is Getting more serious with the GPU stuff. Look like the GTX900 series is a beast I really wonder what the next version will be name as like GTX1000? or the TI100 or something lol 

anyway both graphic card look cool except the Extreme look more badass. Obviously I want one (I am not that crazy to decline this offer)

Lookin' good. Still don't know how I feel about faux carbon fiber but I could deal with it!

I quite like the asthetic of the Extreme, it's similar to the gigabyte G1 which I also quite like. 

I could be very wrong

My graphics card just broke i cant be happier if i win this card  :)

*prays*

how do the two outtake and one intake perform compared to to intake like the strix

Insert Sarcasm / Raging / Bragging / Inspirational Crap Here.

The badass full black carbon fibre look with triple fans...sweeet!

The cooler thickness worries me a bit for future SLI but still pretty awesome looking cards, Zotac stepped up nicely.

About a Month ago i recently finished building my new gaming multimedia PC. after a couple days the GTX 900 series released. My mistake for not researching for new cards due to be released. Anyways, i currently have a Zotac GTX 760 and was planing to get one of these cards and thought it would fit perfect in my PC with my i5-4690k and MSI gaming 5 motherboard. unfortunately on my own budget this might take a few months. I watched this video today and thought it looked amazing. Hope to win. P.S. i learnt to build off ur build guides. thks