ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

Oh Ma Gawd. I NEED one of these cards for my computer. To upgrade my ATI Radeon (its ATI - Very old :/ ) HD 4550. I need CUDA! And to be able to run battlefield at smooth FPS!  :P

Maybe I have a sick mind but the fan shrouds on the extreme look like a alien genitalia.

I love the fan design and the maxwell architecture looks like a fun time.

Intel Core i7 3930k @ 4.6Ghz | ASUS P9X79 Pro | G.Skill 16GB DDR3 1600 | MSI GTX670 PE
128GB Crucial M4 | 1TB Samsung Spinpoint F3 | 1TB Seagate Barracuda | 3TB Seagate Barracuda 
Corsair H100 w/NF-F12s | Coolermaster Silent Pro M 1000w | Cooler Master Storm Stryker

i really like the lights on the GTX 970 AMP! Extreme, can you customize the colors

I would quite literally sell one of my legs for a 980

aw hell both could go!

I want one right now! i wish i waited 3 more months to build my pc!

I would love to try and max out arma 3 it would be a dream to see what the game really has to offer, it looks awesome and would fit in my build perfectly.

I want this card it would save me so much help a tech bro out linus you can tell I'm dedicated just read my username haha

That Extreme version is, in my opinion, one of the best looking aftermarket coolers out of them all...but it is very expensive relative to the other manufacturers' versions. Still, great chip, so there's no way for them to go wrong. Also, best of luck to everyone in the giveaway! :)

I don't like the design on both of them!Asus Strix 970 GTX has much better desing!Anyway it's a good card! :-P

Very nice! This would be a choice for my next build, but I'II have to wait until next year for that... it could be diferente if I win the give away from Zotac!! ;)

Im building my first computer. This would help make the process a easier and hassle free. Would be glad if i won.

putting the finishing touches to my first build and having that beast of a 980 would make the build exponentially better.

hope i win 

Gimme dem overclocks. I need a new GPU since my old Radeon 6870 fan died on me. Just running Intel 3000 graphics now. : (

I wish there were more 3 slot cards out there, i mean most people are only running a single card.

Do I really need to post in the forums regularly to be considered a fan of LTT?

Anywho, here's my bid for the 980 :D  /fingers crossed