ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

This card is overkill, but I want it anyway.

Owning a Zotac GTX 980 AMP! Extreme will prevent NCX from referring to NCX in third person, which is why NCX needs to own a Zotac GTX 980 AMP! Extreme.

I really like the look of that cooler, looks pretty beast! I think its about time i upgrade from my HD6870, it is starting to show its age on new games.

I always find the fact that huge cards like these can stay in a computer without sagging down and like...ripping out an entire pcie slot. :P

Things I like about the Zotac cards...

AMP! Extreme - Triple fans = great cooling                                                                                         GTX 980 in general - MFAA 

Looks sooo cool                                                                                                                                          Shadowplay

3x displayport                                                                                                                                              Shield Gamestream

Sexy backplate                                                                                                                                            Super Resolution

2x 8 pin power = better overclockibility                                                                                                        low power usage

LEDs are awesome looking, and they suit my build                                                                                     great game performance

If i win this giveaway, I may be the happiest man in the world.

I am a beautiful person who is a good idea to have a good time to time and money to buy a new job and I need some help with the same time for the first time in the middle of the day.

I actually never considered ZOTAC until these beautiful cards. Pretty cool all around, would consider if I could upgrade.

if you have to insist you think for yourself, i'm not going to believe you.

RNGesus LET ME WIN 

And those LEDs are gonna make my case look amazing.

Great vid, hope Luke enjoys vacation.  Linus, you gave a great technical run through as well as practical.  Glad to have discovered your site recently (and looked back at nearly the entire video review archive).

Thanks for the review, hope I win!

I can win? Cool

You break it, you buy it.

I break it, I buy it, take it home, reverse engineer it, begin manufacture, sell the product and put the other company out of business.

Gimme my first GTX x80 series video card, I demand it!

Omg, those cards look sexy! I can't believe how far gpus have advanced in the last ten years. The gtx 900 graphics cards truly show the awesomeness of the Pc Master Race. I can't thank nvidia enough for developing them and for Zotac for giving them away! I wish I could have one :)

NCIX: http://bit.ly/1wagR2r

Amazon: http://geni.us/HRC

ZOTAC sent us their two beastly editions of the GTX 970. These cards look pretty darn cool in our opinion, but do they overclock as well as their flashy design would suggest?

Zotac_logo.png

ZOTAC GTX 980 AMP! EXTREME GIVEAWAY

ZOTAC has been kind enough to offer you guys, the awesome Linus Tech Tips community, the exclusive chance to win their brand new top of the line ZOTAC GTX 980 AMP! Extreme graphics card!

So how do you enter? Just comment below in this thread and let us know what you like about the ZOTAC AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme, or the new GTX 900 series in general.

This is a world-wide giveaway and will run from October 17, 2014 until October 24, 2014 at 4pm PDT. The winner will be drawn live on the October 24 WAN Show using a random number generator and will be contacted by me through the forum. If you receive a message anywhere other than the forum claiming that you are the winner (through YouTube, Facebook, or Twitter) please IGNORE that message as it is NOT from us.

Thanks in advance for your comments, and thanks to ZOTAC for sponsoring this giveaway!

this is my first forum post, so i don't really deserve to win but it would be nice for my first rig

awesome card would be nice to add to my system!!!

The power design, looks freaking best. The more performance companies like zotac enables us to push out of the 900 series, the better.

Hardware: Intel I7 4790K 4Ghz | Asus Maximus VII Hero Z97 | Gigabyte 780 Windforce OC | Noctua NH-U12P SE2 | Sandisk Extreme Pro 480GB | Seagate 500Gb 7200Rpm | Phanteks Enthoo Luxe | EVGA Supernova G2 850W | Noctua NF12 | SupremeFX 2014 | Patriot Viper 3 16GB.

Gaming Gear: Cooler Master TK Stealth | Sennheiser PC350SE | Steelseries Rival | LG IPS23L-BN ' 5ms | Philips Brillians 144hz 

This Is NvidiAmazing Haha.

PRIMARY NVIDIA PC

("I'm a Fanboy of Everything")
| CPU - i5-4670K @ 4.8ghz | CPU Cooler - Antec Kühler H2O 620 | GPU(S) - BIOS MODDED Twin GTX 770 4gb (Gigabyte)-master (Zotac)-slave @ 1337/2000 (8000 Effective) | Mobo - MSI Z87 GD65 Gaming | PSU - Corsair TX850M | Ram - 8gb Gskill RipjawsX @ 1866Mhz | Monitor - Samsung 27" 550 1080p 75Hz | Keyboard - Razer Black-Widow Ultimate 2013 | Storage - 2x 1TB WD-Blacks' | Mouse - AzzA Mouse Would Say "SQUEEKSQUEEK"|

SECONDARY RADEON PC

| CPU - A10-6800K @ 4.6ghz | CPU Cooler - CM Hyper EVO 212 | GPU(S) Twin Radeon 270x 2gb @ 1115/1500 (6000 Effective) | Mobo - MSI FM2-A85XA-G65 | PSU - Logisys 750W | Ram - 8gb @ 1600mhz | Moniter - Acer 24'' 1080p 60Hz