ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

I loved this card just because is somehow affordable, it's from the new GTX 900 series and it delivers an amazing horsepower enough

to play smoothly almost any game. As for this two Zotac, the AMP OMEGA has a nice good looking cooling fans, and  "dat AMP EXTREME"

is just AWESOME ! I think it'll match in many PC Mods. and those leds will deliver a nice ambience into my case :P 

I personally like the overclocking boosts and the LED light up colors. It looks like a beast and should run like a beast!

So need this  :o  that CF look is awesome. this'll be a nice upgrade for my current GTX 460 (yes i have a 460  :( )

Count me in, I'm super excited just at the actual looks of the extreme edition... it looks like some gadget Batman would use. Or something like that.

The 900 series cards are amazing for power efficency and both of them have amazing features at amazing costs.

They are Amazing. :)

Wow I'd really like this for an upgrade to my Zotac gtx 750ti... 

Right now I'm saving up for a gtx 970 and the Zotac is on the top of my list mainly for its price/performance ratio... the other brands like Asus and MSI are around 15%-20% more expensive here in my country but not really 15%-20% better in performance (even in cooling)

so hats off to Zotac and Nvidia for getting this beast of a card to the masses at such a good price! :)

the zotac gtx 970 video cards are very affordable and two of the best cards in terms of overclocking. who would not want this beast?!  :o

I honestly might go with this card, but I would like to go with an SLI but I don't really know how that would work out with spacing and what not :P

Quite surprised how the 970 beat out the 780 a few times! Sweet cards, and sweet video ;)

Zotacs gtx 970 and 980s are really good cards for how much power they use!

The carbon looks very slick, and i really like the LEDs on this card! Man it looks huge!

My favorite thing about these has to be the noise, that is a really big plus for me. 

Zotac is amazing and the high end Amp cards are always the best.  I would love to put it through its paces Good Luck All!!

I don't care about the thick backplate, I'll never going to have more than two cards anyway. But that LEDs looks awesome!

Very cool cards i've never owned a Zotac but i might just get one, or two

Would the GTX 980 beat the Titan black?

Either way i want one! xD