ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

i love the looks of it and the power of a 990 freaking beast of a cart

The AMP! Extreme edition honestly looks fantastic! The red LEDs would look awesome with all the other red LEDs already in there, and honestly, looking a 1x slot is more than made up for by overclocking potential of this card. Besides, AC adapters come in USB3.0 dongles anyhow!

Current build: Konata-ROG

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i7-4790K, 4.4GHz @ 1.2V | Mobo: ASUS ROG Maximus VI Impact | Cooler: H80i GT with 2x Silverstone Air Penetrator 120mm | Case: Cooler Master Elite 130| SSD: AData SP550 480GB | HDD: WD Blue 750GB 2.5; WD Blue SSHD 1TB 2.5; WD Red 1TB 3.5 | RAM: Mushkin Redline 2x8GB DDR3-1866 | VGA: Sapphire Dual-X R9 280X | PSU: Silverstone SX600-L

Current build: Konata-HTPC

Spoiler

CPU: AMD FX-6100 (currently at stock) | Mobo: Gigabyte 990FXA-UD3 | Cooler: Silverstone AR-06 | Case: Silverstone GD10 | SSD: AData SX900 256GB | RAM: ADATA XPG 2X4GB DDR3-1600, Kingston HyperX 2-4GB DDR3-1600 | VGA: MSI HD7950 Twin Frozr III | LG Blu-Ray PSU: XFX TS 750W

The cooler looks like something out of an overkill Titan/Transformer! Would love to play games on this card! Good luck everybody! :D

The design is stunning. Performance is incredible, and the overclocking utility looks solid.

The 900 series looks awesome because of it's price to performance ratio. Now Linus pls gibe GPU :3 I need to get a new PSU if i win tho :o

NCIX: http://bit.ly/1wagR2r

Amazon: http://geni.us/HRC

ZOTAC sent us their two beastly editions of the GTX 970. These cards look pretty darn cool in our opinion, but do they overclock as well as their flashy design would suggest?

Zotac_logo.png

ZOTAC GTX 980 AMP! EXTREME GIVEAWAY

ZOTAC has been kind enough to offer you guys, the awesome Linus Tech Tips community, the exclusive chance to win their brand new top of the line ZOTAC GTX 980 AMP! Extreme graphics card!

So how do you enter? Just comment below in this thread and let us know what you like about the ZOTAC AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme, or the new GTX 900 series in general.

This is a world-wide giveaway and will run from October 17, 2014 until October 24, 2014 at 4pm PDT. The winner will be drawn live on the October 24 WAN Show using a random number generator and will be contacted by me through the forum. If you receive a message anywhere other than the forum claiming that you are the winner (through YouTube, Facebook, or Twitter) please IGNORE that message as it is NOT from us.

Thanks in advance for your comments, and thanks to ZOTAC for sponsoring this giveaway!

Hey! thanks Linus for making really good entertaining and educational films on youtube explain thinks that are easy for the viewers to undertand :) Also this site has given me allot of tips when i did have a problem that i didnt understand :D

I want this graphic card in my rigg ;P

Definitely prefer the extreme with the carbon fiber finish. Looks so nice! These cards are pretty much the perfect fit for me, as I really like quiet cards and the darker colors of the cards. I wonder if triple slot cards will become more of a thing as more power = more heat in the coming years...

The GTX 980 is faster and cheaper than a 780Ti. :)

Also really like zotac's omega extreme cooler.

I think the best thing about the GTX 900 series is the I/O. I know, it seems random, and of course the performance is great, but I think that the industry needs to move towards a DisplayPort only standard for all graphics cards. Having three DP is a good move (very tactical with G-Sync). The AMP! cards look pretty cool as well, with that nice triple fan cooler.

Currently have a 7870XT, so the GTX 980 would be a massive upgrade

I like the "race car" look from the Extreme Edition one! It looks so sexy :o

Omg that Gpu would be soo nice to be able to use to push the limits of the cooler while Overclocking it

The new 900 series is darn solid. Hope to get it with my next build.

I got the Zotac gtx 970 but not amp or extreme so it would be cool to get one of these, they seem pretty awesome so.

What's not to like about the fastest single-gpu card on the market? And it looks freaking awesome too, which is nice.

The extreme might be the drop dead sexiest graphics card ever, the LED's just make it that much better too lol

CPU: i7 4790k Motherboard: Asus z97 Maximus VII Formula Ram: 16GB Kingston Hyper X Fury GPU: EVGA GTX 980 SC Case: Corsair Air 540

Storage: 1TB HDD & 120GBSSD PSU: Corsair AX860 Display: BenQ XL2420z CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i Keyboard: Corsair K70 Mouse: Corsair M65 RGB