ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

I personally like the extreme edition due to its streamlined look, which I think is ruined by the led's.

Thank you based zotac

Spoiler

AMD 8320 with Noctua NH-D15|ASrock Fatallity Killer 990fx|Sapphire Tri-X R9 290|8gb HyperX Fury Black 1866 MHz|Thermaltake 850W Gold|NZXT H440|Logitech G19s||R.A.T 9|Razer Vespula|Astro A50|Corsair Voyager GT 64 gb

Comp overclocker - Tinkerer - I thoroughly enjoy putting 12v into things that say 5v

Zotac seems to be doing some cool stuff with the new nvidia technologies. Looks like the Omega is a better bang for your buck with similar temps and FPS.

The card is good maybe the best there is but is required by gamers of pc only plus its low power consumption is a good point

The 900 series are beasts for what they're priced at and the Omega and Extreme plus are gorgeous.

out of all of them, ZOTACs gpus look like it'll be quieter, and looks better (yes, you're not the only one linus) and overall with the 900 series, overall the new MFAA as well the new way it does lighting sounds quiet interesting.

anyway, a quieter gpu that had decent power that will function well in hot areas (living in Aus) is all I'm after.

Thanks linus for the giveaway..and thanks ZOTAC aswell...

@MassiveKill Καλύτερη φότο εβερ πάμε πανάθα !!!

My father is actually giving me his old computer that was state of the art back in 2008, and was pleased to discover that it had a Zotac 9800 GTX AMP card in it. I had never heard of Zotac making graphics cards before two days ago, and now I see this. 

It's true, once you notice something, it's suddenly everywhere. 

I like how the cards are quiet, yet in reasonable temps. Too bad it's not watercooled :(

The New 900 series from NVDIA is in general amazing! I like the AMPI Omega because it is small and how Linus sayed, very quiet whats really cool. But, as i saw in the Video that the GTX 780ti is nearly good as the 970, i was like "What? Not possible" because 970 is New and The 780ti is older. Nice Video by the way. Like

These cards look awesome looks like a good replacement for my 8800gtx :) maybe for Xmas?

That AMP! Extreme cooler with LEDs looks really badass, oh now I can't decide between that or the Gigabyte G1.

"Yippie-ki-yay motherf**ker!"  ~John McClane

What I love about the Zotac Graphics Cards is they run very cool.

They Look Awesome 

and overall I think these are  very good graphics cards

Wow, that extreme version looks cool with the lighting.

Still....I think iprefer the subtlety of the other card.

I always have liked zotac cards

Biomedical Science undergraduate living in Oxford
-.-
PC specs: http://goo.gl/wiRFSi

Certainly better than an Asus fanless that I have in my old pc, really want to get some powerful components but the 980s cost $1050 nz and are out of my budget.

Well it looks nice and the spec is good plus those lights will look good for builds with led's inside the case good move ZOTAC

here we are....the 980 amp extreme would be a monster, great vga!

Looks really nice! I would like to see it in my PC :)