ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

It looks like a beast and I think I would call it Nigel. Also I am sure solitaire would run like a dream!

My very first graphics card I bought was actually a Zotac overclocked one, but damn those look a so much better now!

Do want :D

I'm just shocked at how cool these cards run with these non-referenced coolers.

The AMP Extreme looks damn sexy and way too overkill for my 1080p screen. If only i could win this :/

I like the coolers looks and the new overclocking system

I think the 900 series is great dew to the performance to power consumption ratio.

Not First! Anyway, I really like the metal one as it has a really sleek yet beefy look to it that could probably be easily modded/ painted.

Pentium G3258 @ 4.2GHz | Asus R9 290 | MSI Z97s SLI Plus | 2x4GB Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer 1600MHZ | Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo | 250GB 840 Evo |Evga Supernova 750W | Win 7 Home Premium | Corsair Obsidian 800D |

i5-2450M @ 2.50 GHz | 8GB RAM | 500GB 5400rpm HDD | Nvidia gt630m | Win 8.1 Pro |

Looks hella cool (without the lights on, though).  But that card is quite big. It hasn't learned the ways of the ninjas quite yet because its so big. :ph34r:

Love the flickering LEDs.  Would love to win this card

I would like the Zotac amp because I plan on upgrading anyways and the cooler looks so badass  :blush:

I think the power effeciency and new techniques are (like mfaa)future leading

My PC really could use some Zotac lovin'

Gently and smoothly, the way we like it.

The card looks awesome! Although I'd still like to put my own twist on it by paining it to match the rest of my hardware.

Triple fan cards are just so much better looking. I would have loved to see what you could have done with the 980 AMP. Hope to see a vid soon. 

I love the AMP Extreme, can't wait to see it in 3 way SLI!

That ZOTAC AMP! Extreme would look so good in my case!

Both graphics cards looks amazing, it would be nice to have one, currently im heavily gpu limited. :/

The steel shroud on that Omega 970 looks really cool.

Linus,

I like the 900 series because of it's power efficiency, overclockability, G-Sync (for my Asus ROG Swift) and increased VRAM vs. the 780 series. I'm stuck with a recent 780ti so don't need an upgrade but wouldn't mind winning one! Go on, hook a brutha up.

I'm impressed by Zotac, love the faux-carbon look and the LED lighting would look great in my windowed 540 Air case. It's always great to see another brand make a name of itself and with this card they are clearly making a statement.

I've always stuck with Gigabyte, Asus or EVGA cards but have now added Zotac as serious consideration. Keen to see how their warranty holds up and if their customer service performance is as good as their cards, which if you're going to spend this kind of money on a product is key.

The Zotac GTX 980 AMP! It looks awesome and in general, I really like the possibilty to monitor so much!

Would love to have that GPU, would mean I could finally finish my build :D