ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

Of course it's the GPU giveaway that finally makes me commit to making an account

900 Series looks promising and these cards really seem to pull off what they were trying to do very well, planned on picking one up sometime the moment they were announced.

Now there is a good looking card. I love the tendency increase in designing awesome looking coolers while maintaining effectiveness.

Both of these cards look awesome! I'd love to have one of those in my system.

Just give it to me please! Me likey. Points awarded to Zotac for not designing a card that looks like every other one out there.

I think the extreme edition is one of the coolest looking cards out there. It would sure look good inside my case!

Zotac has a really cool cards now, pun intended :D

What a fascinating card...I like the fancy LED lights and the carbon shroud on the AMPI Extreme, it's freaking cool...Because performance wise, I think it's more or less the same with the other card...Oh, and the software too, it gives many option without using many software in the same time...

I want oneeee...

I love the GTX900 series so far because I like high numbers, and it's amazing full stop, and I think it is a great card fir people like me (new to PC gaming) to use in order to get used to the world of PC. I hope to get my hands on one soon so that I can get a real taste of The PCMasterRace :)

Thanks for the awesome vids Linus!

-GhostexPlays

Given how silent you said it were, Linus, I would have preferred you actually demonstrated this fact. 

Damn those extreme edition look amazing specially the carbon fibre looks and the leds, i would love to win it but to be honest i think its better if a regular member wins it so good luck everyone

This is so cool! Wish i could afford it without going past my budget xD 

I actually quite like the looks of the AMP! Extreme, good to see Zotac trying something new.

Awesome thanks to Zotac.   Allthough what I've noticed the current gtx900 series aftermarket coolers are just.. weird.. But gladly its all about the performance!!!

I really like the gtx 970 in general, it beats the r9 290 with price and performance. the amp extreme is a good example, has a good price with that beast cooler.

Amazingly incredible first world problem incoming!

I obviously really want to win but then I'll have to dismantle my wartercooling setup in my PC and jam the 980 in there :P

Thanks to Zotac and Linus for giving us a chance to win the card!

Cards look sweet! I wonder how such 980 beast would work with my configuration :)

Good work guys, cheers!