ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

The AMP Extreme looks awsome. To bad i'll never afford to upgrade. Barely managed to buy a R9 270X at a discounted price this year after some savings. 

Now I'm embarrased for my 280x. Amazing cards, such beauty residing within their cores

My rig: i5-4670K(3.4GHz),Noctua NH-U12S, Gigabyte G1 Sniper Z87, BenQ RL2455,

8GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1600, 240GB Samsung 840 Evo SSD, 2x1TB WD Greens, CS750M Corsair PSU, Corsair Obsidian 750D

I like this graphics card
this is a nice graphics card

1st Post:

Never liked Zotac's previous designs, but bit of carbon fibre, 3 fans, best I/O and black, not too bad if its free, but i would buy a Gigabyte G1 970.

Man, I could sure use a 980, but in all seriousness. 4k gsync +gtx980 might be the most compelling enthusiast experience I've heard of in a while

The 900 series should make it possible to make some very good small systems, since they are so efficent, that thermal managment should be a lot easier in a small case

Nice quiet cards are always better. One of these ZOTACs would be a nice change from the jet engine currently in my case.

This thing Looks super pimped out. not my kinda thing but I still hope I win it... it looks pretty badass still.

It's amazing how the GPU companies will pull ahead of each other. 290X was supreme for a long time, but now nVidia is pulling back in front with these awesome 970/980s.

(Yay free stuff.)

CPU: R7 1700 @ 3.875GHz/1.335v , GPU: Fury Nitro.

More like GTX 980 Monster Edition.

Was really thinking to build a PC and maybe I'd do this if I got the GTX 980. :D

graphics-meme-generator-the-best-graphic

The design of that AMP Extreme is quite out there.. I may be in love.

i would love to get an upgrade, my 680 is in need for one :)

The Omega makes me think about the MSI Lightning cards...

I can see trouble with doing multiple cards including atleast one of these with their giant backplates though.

They seem to be meant to use as single cards.

OS: Windows 10N -- CPU: Intel i7 8700k @ 4.9GHz -- CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 -- Mobo: Biostar Z370GT6 -- RAM: 2x16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX @2933MHz

GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 8GB FTW -- Case: Fractal Design Define R4 -- Storage1x 960GB Corsair MP510 SSD and 3x 1TB HDD -- PSU: Corsair RM 650x

Monitors: Acer 1440p144 + 1440p60 -- Keyboard: Leopold FC750R -- Mouse: Glorious Model O- -- Headphones: Beyer DT1990 + Schitt Fulla 3 Microphone Samson C01UPRO

This is for sure one beast of a card. Would really look nice in my slghtly outdated system.

Looks awesome and the performance is even better. Yes please!

Very neat. I was planning on purchasing a Strix, solely on it's back plate, however, the overclocking headroom on it wasn't that great. It was the only 970 I was aware that fit my build. Now that I know the AMP! Extreme has that red breathing LED, it seems like a good way to go.

Intel Core i7-4790k | ASUS 4GB GTX 970 | 32GB (4X8GB) DDR3 Corsair Dominator Platinum

ASUS MAXIMUS VII HERO | 256GB Samsung 840 Pro + WD 2TB Storage | Corsair Hydro H100i | Windows 8.1 64bit

Those giant coolers look beast, i do prefer the Omega cooler over the Extreme, but they both look great!